It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Time No See

page: 1

join
share:
Al

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I havnt been to ATS in a VERY long time. Can people please explain to me what has happend in the past six months lol. And whatever happend to Bring back ats or take back ats or something like that. How did that get resolved?

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by Al]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yo welcome back Al dont you mean "Long time no see" not "!!!!!LoL

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I see you edited your title .

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hey!

And Welcome Back Al.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I faintly remember you from my many days of lurking....Whats up and welcome back.

Al

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yeah scholls been keeping me busy. But im hoping to get my Science teacher involved in Ats... anyway thats a wierd jeseus... Ive seen one like then somewhere before... Isnt it that jesus Statue from dogma?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Yup....Buddy Christ...i keep telling myself that ima switch back to my regular Avatar...but i never do................

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Yup....Buddy Christ...i keep telling myself that ima switch back to my regular Avatar...but i never do................

*glares*

Buddy Christ would kick your alaskan ass if you did that!

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Al
whatever happend to Bring back ats or take back ats or something like that. How did that get resolved?

*shiver*
Don't ask...

Welcome back, this place has changed a lot in 6 months. Take a stroll around and check out all of the redecorating they've done.

Peace,
BG

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Welcome back Al as beer said lots of thing have changed while you have been away take a look aroud we now have ,conpiracy links.com/ATSNN/BTS/ATS/ folders at the top. Acess to rats in the ats shop, you can become a reporter , you missed out on takeing part in the debate , take a look around and get back on track l8r SE7EN

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Welcome back Al,

TBATS members were banned. The administration doesn't approve the formation of smaller group inside ATS. And they were generaly acting like dumb asses and being disruptive. Sadly some members were allowed to come back..

Enjoy the new ATS.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I've seen some of youre topics, and read them before. Well anyway welcome back i guess.

top topics

join