It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Musicians Warn of Reptilians and Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
To start off, there is absolutely nothing new in this thread that can be considered "hard evidence" of anything, other than more hearsay. However, I'd like you to just consider, that even though the following rappers/ musicians I'll be mentioning may not be mainstream, they still hold notoriety among hundreds of thousands of fans. With that said, it's not too far off to consider that perhaps, just perhaps, these artists may have "connections" or a source which divulges information in their tight-knit network... then again, perhaps they're just conspiracy aficionados like you, and I.

Now, some of you may argue that they're simply trying to exploit the subject matter purely for financial purposes. But come on, why rap about aliens when there's hundreds of other appealing subjects they could touch on. Many of their listeners most likely have no idea what they're talking about anyway. The way I see it... it's a simple warning for those who are willing to listen.

Hopefully, if and when the "mothership" comes, I would have helped open someone's eyes, and they will remember these warnings. At the very least, I get to share conspiratorial-themed music with y'all
. Now, to the good stuff.

Alien Workshop - Ill Bill

Murder forensicles, surrounded by alternative tentacles
Extra-terrestrials step out of starships in pressure-suits
Claiming humans were created inside of test-tubes
Horrifying with huge eye-sockets resemble headwounds
Pumpin the protoplasma, jello-like substance
Lookin' like Goldblum in The Fly, but more dusted
Don't trust their reptilian tongue
They come in peace is what they claim
When their true intentions are to have the world in chains

(IMHO, this song is the most likely scenario)

Black Ships - Dj Muggs vs Sick Jacken (feat. Cynic)

New horizons are we really gonna survive it,
My aliens soon arriving

2012 - Dj Muggs vs Sick Jacken

We're living in the Last Days,
I'm trying to survive the mass snakes
Open your Third Eye homey, join the mass race
They sucking the blood from Earth at a fast pace
They come in the name of God, but they lack grace

Reptilian Renaissance - Dj Muggs vs Sick Jacken

This ain't no propaganda
I think its time we stand up, expose the army of serpents
They dont call it the United Snakes for nothin'
The reptilian renaissance [???] is comin'

I.F.O. - Hed PE

How long did you think you could trick us with lies?
Can't put a cover on the skies
Can't hide that face or those big black eyes
So how you gonna put a cover up on the skies?

Go ask the Mayans
2012 soon come
I will be waitin' sayin' I told you so
When the skies are ripped open
And the mothership lands on your cynical ass

Well, (HED) P.E. is the exception here. I think they believe these aliens are really our "makers." Maybe someone needs to warn them
. There's a few more songs, but you guys get the idea

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidU

did it also occur to you maybe that they are also conspiracy theorists enthusiats and wrote the song on what they believe and not that they have inside info

making a song or a youtube vid or even a documentary does not make anything true

connections? i think not, maybe they just like the subject at hand

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Are you serious? I can, in no way, believe anything a "rapper" says. That genre is nothing but thugs and gangstas, out to make a buck. They will say and do anything to make money. Just because they rap about aliens and reptilians does not mean they believe it themselves. The whole rap scene is highly disturbing to me. Preying on ignorant teens, berift of parental guidance and looking for heroes. This is BS! nothing more.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidU

go and listen to some Imortal Tecnique. he is the king of conspiracy rap. hardcore.

www.youtube.com...

"how could the serpent be purposely put in charge of the country?"

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Considering that our family has had several sightings, and experiences, we know ets are real. Considering that there is a long history with many artifacts to show for this on earth, which depict reptilians for the main part, I can connect the dots logically. Considering that there are witnesses to bizarre things, including those who have been systematically abused as children in occult rituals that often depict reptilian type things, I can add yet another dot to the picture. Considering that the Queen of England had a most unusual gift given her, a solar system was wired to lift out of a box, but it wasn't ours, and a childrens choir sang the words 50000 light years away.
In the history of our planet, if we have been visited for many many millineum, how could such a thing be considered an impossibility. Actual its not impossibility, the question is whether someone considers there to be enough dots to make a probablility.
I believe its a probability. I never can decide whether I believe its truly et, or a dimensional fallen one, but the queens jubilee gift tips me over to the et side.
Theres also some speculation that can be done. Apparently a star went super nova 50000 years ago across the galactic center, and Boriska, a boy from Russia who remember a past life on Mars, talks of a war between 2 different races. Arizona Wilders talks of reptilians arriving and trying to conquer the humans from mars and who followed them to earth. The crowned face on Mars, which is the most detailed and incredible proof of civilzation there, is a beautiful human type person, though I imagine taller than we are. There trees would be too. Less gravity there. I theorize reptilians left their solar system before their sun supernovaed and ended up here, amongst other places, attempting a takeover.
Edit to add: if they have been controlling the leaders all along, maybe they succeeded in the takeover.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Good Post and Ya I Believe there are musicians who are trying to warn us or they just think like us and some just go straight to the point like this artist

Canibus - Beyond 2012

I believe this band might have some signs but they could be anything

As we build a brand new planet
Let's reconstruct and get it straight

Unlock forgotten skills
Travel to a new dimension
Solace from the dark seduction
(Take heed) we are the new invention

We're the settlers of year zero
Let's reconstruct and take it back

From a thousand branches
Spreading the new voice

As we're heading for the throne
Connect, evolution will begin

Save all your prayers
I think we lost today
There's no morning after
And no one's around to blame

I'm not afraid to bleed
But I won't do it for you
A star among hypocrites
The melody of our time

So say goodbye to the world
We are the dead that walk the earth
Scream your lungs out
Wait for laughter
You don't have to wait forever
It's the next disaster!

What will it take for us to realize
The more we provoke
Winter will come twice

[edit on 25-7-2008 by InFlames]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I did a search for "queens jubilee gift" and found nothing.
Do you have a link to support this claim?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It was the Queen's Golden Jublilee.

Theres more about it here:

www.royal.gov.uk...
Having made the short drive to Slough, The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh walked along the High Street to meet people in the crowds. Then they watched a performance of community music in the town's square. Crowds cheered as the 250-voice community choir sang 'Rani - Queen of Stars', a song specially written for Slough. Then a giant model of the solar system was lifted out of an egg sculpture built by schoolchildren in Slough.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The entire Pagan's Mind discography is based around 'conspiracy' theory involving ET life, spirituality, etc, and they are much closer to underground than any of these...

(click links)

Supremacy, Our Kind

Aegean Shores

United Alliance

top topics

join