It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO orbs over London

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
What do you make of these videos? There seems to be loads of orb videos popping up on the internet. Is there any natural phenomena that could explain these?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jdm2104

Ball lightning was one explanation, but I don't think it was that. It is hard to tell what they filmed, but I won't call it extra-terrestial.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hey brilliant find

The first video, the first part, where you see a diamond shape ufo, im no aircraft expert, but it looks like typical aircraft lights, flashing intermittently, although the craft is a strange shape.

The second video below looks nice, an oval, egg type shape, i havent seen anything about these events, so thanks for posting.

Edit to add, starred and flagged.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thanks

It kind of reminds me of an orb I saw in the UK last year. My sighting was during the day though. The object, what ever it was, seemed very high (either that or it was very small!) and moved quite slowly.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hmm interesting Well im in London and have not seen anything yet but ill charge up my camera and keep an eye on the skys,

Is a bit cloudy at the moment but if the skys clear ill be watching for sure,

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdm2104
What do you make of these videos? There seems to be loads of orb videos popping up on the internet. Is there any natural phenomena that could explain these?

No, but the proliferation of cheap digital recording equipment and youtube does.

Any genuine sighting should be sent to BUFORA - not posted anomalously to youtube!

www.bufora.org.uk...

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Essan]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
No, but the proliferation of cheap digital recording equipment and youtube does.

Any genuine sighting should be sent to BUFORA - not posted anomalously to youtube!

www.bufora.org.uk...
[edit on 25-7-2008 by Essan]

I realize youtube isnt the best source, but surely some are genuine posters, maybe the poster on youtube who filmed them (Lindasufos) has reported them as well, it would make sense to do so, if genuine.

I found another one from her, posted about a month earlier, shes using infra red cameras, and is not posting anomalously, so worth a consideration dont you think?

Could be a natural, plausible explanation to all these sightings, not all, but i believe there has been a big increase this year of activity all across the world.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
you people are proper distractions you know that?

Why would you ever believe a video anymore? Haven't you seen the cgi in movies? don't you realize what they can do?

anybody can do orbs in a video these days. i could create a realistic ufo landing scene if i wanted. but it wouldn't be real.

it's all about vampires these days.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

I found another one from her, posted about a month earlier, shes using infra red cameras, and is not posting anomalously, so worth a consideration dont you think?

Fair enough

But in this particular case, I have to wonder why she alone out of 8,000,000 people in London has been seeing these UFOs on a regular basis?

btw personally, if I had a photo or video of a UFO I'd sent it to The Sun (or other popular national newspaper) - given recent stories I'd expect it to be taken up, publicised nationally, and to make a tidy sum of money in the process!

top topics

join