It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the heck is no media covering impeachment hearing?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RushLimbaugh
reply to post by beforetime

At least Bush has the balls to stand up for what is right and true in a world full of false political correctness.

I'm feeling sick... hopefully dinner will not come out

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
We have heard nothing of it here in the UK, but the Labour Party is looking to find a way to force Gordon Brown's (G.B) to resign as Premier. I should think his nickname in Parliament is Bulldog Brown. I just get that impression when I see how they respond on the Parliament channel.

Yes, Bush, Blair and Brown should be charged with war crimes. Brown was Chancellor of the Exchequer at the time, therefore, funded the war effort knowing the war was not solely to get Saddam out of Iraq, but to get to the oil in the Middle East.

Also, some of our troops from both sides of the Atlantic show disrespect to the Muslim community. I was appalled when I watched a clip hearing what the soldiers were saying to the inhabitants saying things that would offend Muslims. Essentially, they were copping the p*** out of these people. Excuse the expletive, but our troops were suppose to be helping them rebuild after the fall of Saddam. Instead are insulting the very people that they supposedly went to save from a political sadist.

Some of our troops are showing no respect for race, religion, or sex. It is time to bring them home. Some of it could be argued is war fatigue, but it is no excuse for disrespect to a people and their nation, whether they be Jew, Christian, or Muslim, Hindi etc.

Our troops need to show respect to the innocent inhabitants and stop preying on them. Besides they done their job getting Saddam ousted and executed. Time to bring them home, as I can imagine that some of our troops will come home in body bags, if any of them understand the insults thrown against them. I ponder if that is the reason that our troops are being attacked by the very people that they supposedly went to save from tyranny. Some troops forget that there are English-speaking Iraqi's that won't take kindly to Islam being insulted.

So do the three 'B's for war crimes and crimes against humanity, and bring our soldiers home.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Rachel,

I'm not to sure you understand exactly what a war crime is. But I understand your against what we are doing.

Soldiers will be soldiers much in the same way that boys will be boys. But thats not saying the people placed into authority condone it. The soldiers caught abusing the people of Iraq are punished.

Most do not abuse the people and of the 160 some odd thousand (Not sure of current numbers) most do not engage in such antics. Please don't paint with such a broad brush. Lumping them together isn't fair to the ones that behave honorably.

I hope you do not get your way. If our troops leave the war does not leave with them. In my opinion wishing for us to walk away is like wishing for the police in your home town to leave as well. I'm happy that we are there to defend the people against the bad guys.

Will

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Impeachment is not going anywhere the clock will tick out before it is allowed to proceed.
But what should be done and must be done to preserve the legacy and good name of America and Americans is to drag both Chainey and Bush's asses down to La Hague along with all of the neocons that supported them
reclaim government from the traitors in high office
Pelosi is a traitor to America
Reid is a traitor to America
No dual citizens should be allowed into the government.

The American people need to start by getting a good lawyer and begin hearings to establish guilt of each person in high office.

That is the only way to show the world that Americans and America will
not tolerate this type of criminality .
www.presstv.ir...

Impeachment is blocked because all those in high office are guilty.
they are traitors to America 98% of the politicians are traitors to America and the constitution.
Spare not the rod here for the judgment falls on all Americans in this case should you not even try to do this.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The whole Iraqi war WMD is a damn game being played on us . Maybe the whole political system is a game being played on us .

During the Iraqi / Iran war The us official policy was to sit on the side lines . How ever alot of precursor chemicals for nerve gas bio weapons were being sold to Iraq by USA companies with governmental approval . Helicopters sold knowing they would be turned to attack craft , heavy armored trucks converted to war usage . There were the high grade aluminum pipes precursors for atomic energy or weapons . The USA helped him by suppling the crucial components .

If we were so G@@ D$$$ed worried about WMD why the he%% did we sell him precursor items to begin with ? Rummsfeild and Chenney were in high level capacities when they were sold .

Maybe just to set him up in the future for a war about WMD so they can get a grab at the OIL . And make some cash on the war .

The bottom line we took Saddam out because he was a jerk . He had used up all his WMD for the last 2 war . Shrub I am sure knew it . But he had OIL !

Funny Thing is Saddam started the Iraq/Iran war to prevent radical Islam from infiltrating his regime. LOL how funny is that we used that same reason as one of them to attack Iraq.

Games inside of games the big corporations rake the cash in from all the games they are the winners . The rest of us and the world are losers.

By playing by the rules Shrub should be impeached but these corporations pulling every ones strings dont play by the rules they break them .

I would love to see Shrub at the Hague with, Chenney , Rummsfield , Rice CEOs of haliburton blackwater and any other CEO who profited from this mess or pulled a puppets string to make it happen .

A Metalica song master of puppets they say is about drugs But it is a perfect example of world corporations and politics and us .

World corporations = master of puppets
the rest of the world = puppets

They all are doing the little puppet dance just like they are instructed to except for a few who miraculously broke their strings .

The Impeachment wont happen The Master of puppets don't want it to happen . And it wont as Long as our politician are just puppets . Denis is one of the few who broke his strings .

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Lostinthedarkness]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RushLimbaugh

Impeachment? Bush hasn't done anything wrong. Saddam plainly disobeyed the laws set forth after the Kuwait incident. Should we just allow him to continue to get a way with everything? At least Bush has the balls to stand up for what is right and true in a world full of false political correctness.

You are truly a blind man
before I claim you are deaf as well ,ill explain something for you

He lied America into this war ! So it is time for you now to stand up for what is right and true

"stand up for what is right and true" Wow
HE went to Iraq and Afghanistan to conquer pillage and torture those that stood in the way
To secure the area for an Oil pipeline from the Caspian Basin .
this is established fact and widely known

America does not go to war to stand up for what is right and true those are propaganda talking points.

I forgive your denial it is the first step on the road to recovery for you.
I was like you when I was at a tender age.

The U.S. Dollar can not stand ,it is crumbling all around you. As the Iran oil bourse looms closer so too will the dollar collapse in to the shadow of the Euros.
They don't care about nuclear warheads in IRan but they tremble in their boots on capitol hill when the forbidden subject of oil for Euros is even wispered.
Iraq switched their oil for us dollars sales to oil for Euros sales
for that they hanged him tortured his people
raped the woman and poured depleted Uranium on their country.
is that standing up for what is right and true ?
if you still believe that it is standing up for right and true tell me why does the house of saud still stand and are the Bush family friends

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Maybe for these reasons:"The number of embedded reporters in Iraq has plummeted 74 percent over the past nine months, from 219 in September 2007 to a low of 58 in June"
Looks like good news is not news.

obama-soros 08!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Welcome to the real world of the total censorship, man. If it is not on TV - it doesnt exist.

BTW Oklahoma 10th Amendment voting also was not covered by media.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by William Marshal

lol no it didnt seem sarcastic to me at first but now in rereading it it does bugs bunny reruns lmao classic

back to the topic of the post

from wikipedia

To impeach the President of the United States, a majority of the United States House of Representatives must agree to pass a resolution that alleges the President committed "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors." This impeachment resolution is also commonly called an "Article of Impeachment" and spells out in detail the charges against the President. The House of Representatives then exhibits these Articles of Impeachment to the United States Senate since the latter body has the "sole Power" to "try all impeachments."

If the U.S. Senate, by two-thirds vote, finds the President "guilty" on any Article of Impeachment, then the President is removed from office and the Senate next votes on whether or not to disqualify the ex-President from holding further office under the United States. Although already convicted by the Senate, the ex-President is still liable to indictment and trial under regular criminal statutes for any federal crimes he may have committed. If the U.S. Senate fails to reach a two-thirds majority for conviction, the President is acquitted and the trial is over.

kusinich introduced articles of impeachment into the house the impeachment wouldnt happen unless the senate voted to impeach the president and then "formal impeachment" only means they will here both sides of the case it does not mean that a conviction is eminent.... this wont pass the house let alone the senate so................................

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I wholeheartedly agree that the information that GW Bush is a War Criminal should be widely disseminated to the public. But then again, that might upset any plans he has for a library due to the embarrassment and awkwardness of the situation.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

lmao !! Oh my god what would he have in his library? Superman comics? Maybe he'll get those first issues he's been saving up for~!!

His daddy might raise his allowance enough to hire an English tutor, That guy's never even seen the inside of a library!!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
because they dont want the public to know about certain things in the topic which i cant say here

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I'll eat the oneliner violation on this one, I don't care:

No one cares about the publicity stunt except you and your sour grapes buddies.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by William Marshal

Soldiers will be soldiers much in the same way that boys will be boys.

Just need to call this out. What an insult to men and boys, and a granting of privilege at the same time. Why do people keep making excuses for inaction and silence on topics like this? I do not believe the poor dears just can't help themselves or be expected to change or take responsibility, so therefore we shouldn't worry our pretty heads about THAT. I do not believe everything is fine, let them run rampant, they are males, and they will be punished if the authorities deem it necessary - you just don't understand poor female. UGH!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Read the whole post, even the part about them being punished.

Context is such a bear isnt it?

Will

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join