It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the heck is no media covering impeachment hearing?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by William Marshal
Their hatred is so strong they cant even see straight.

I see a lot of hatred spewed here and shouts of Impeach Him, Shoot Him, Hang Him, Piss on his Picture. But not once have I seen an actual charge that would make any of this stick.

Hell If you applied the same criteria to Abraham Lincoln you would have the same crazy fervor. Even actors hated Lincoln and one eventually killed him. Now that we can look back we know what a great man he was even though he started a war that killed more than Americans than you can imagine. I bet if you asked most African Americans if they would undo history you wouldn't get to many of them to jump on that band wagon. Freedom was brought to 2 remote corners of the world and all you haters can see is your own agenda.

By the way if any of you are in Springfield Illinois I recommend visiting ol Abraham's Library. If you cant see how these two man have paralleled then your hatred blinds you.

Republicans my rear! Haters plain and simple!

Will

You're kidding right

George Bush = Abraham Lincoln

Let me think about that...

I think this comparison shows whos thinking is warped!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder

reply to post by porschedrifter

No Drifter I don't think you did. Because I've heard it here on ATS that there is a media blackout of the whole thing. So maybe you were watching reruns of Bugs Bunny or something. There is no way the empire would allow you to see congress in any televised program. Ol Georgy must have been asleep at the censor button if you did.

Thanks for the post Drifter, it is beautiful in it's simplicity. But I dot think the Haters will see what I'm talking about.

Will

are you freakin serious lmao c-span ever heard of it its congress all day long please educate yourself to whats going on b4 you rant about some bs like that rofl i love intellegant contributions to the discussion dont you?

Hey constant wonder, Did my sarcasm in that post not come through? I'll have to work on that.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
CALL YOUR LOCAL NEWS AGENCIES!! OVER AND OVER AGAIN. KEEP CALLING AND KEEP ASKING THEM WHY WE ARE BEING KEPT IN THE DARK. IF YOU HAVE FREE MINUTES AND FREE TIME CALL EVERYDAY...
KEEP CALLING!!

Ive called all my local news affiliates and Im going to keep calling....

this is taking action in my opinion...

also the celebration on bush's last day in office sounds great.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss

I see a lot of hatred spewed here and shouts of Impeach Him, Shoot Him, Hang Him, Piss on his Picture. But not once have I seen an actual charge that would make any of this stick.

Hell If you applied the same criteria to Abraham Lincoln you would have the same crazy fervor. Even actors hated Lincoln and one eventually killed him. Now that we can look back we know what a great man he was even though he started a war that killed more than Americans than you can imagine. I bet if you asked most African Americans if they would undo history you wouldn't get to many of them to jump on that band wagon. Freedom was brought to 2 remote corners of the world and all you haters can see is your own agenda.

By the way if any of you are in Springfield Illinois I recommend visiting ol Abraham's Library. If you cant see how these two man have paralleled then your hatred blinds you.

Will

You're kidding right

What do you know about Abraham Lincoln? Especially the hatred aimed at him at the time of the civil war? There where about 620,000 Americans that died. He was hated by many at the time. But hindsight is 20/20. Especially to those without vision!

Really, what do you know?

Really?

look it up.

instead of your knee jerk Bush hating rhetoric. What do you know?

I have stood in his library and seen with my own eyes the recreated articles showing him with blood on his hands and coming from his mouth or the horns of the devil on his head. Not just one or two mind you there were about 50 to 100 of them.

I love Lincoln and I love GWB.

Get over your hatred.

Will

Will

[edit on 26-7-2008 by William Marshal]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

OMG Becky, why are you not covering the NON-impeachment? (sarcasm)

[edit on 26-7-2008 by William Marshal]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Its so funny watching the sheep bleat over this. The DNC is only feeding its loyal sheeple, it knows that George Bush has done nothing that could get him impeached. This is pandering, and the left-wing lunatic fringe in this thread are just eating it up like the good little brain washed operatives they are.

I'm going to start drawing up articles to impeach Dennis for crimes against reality.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss

Will

You're kidding right

What do you know about Abraham Lincoln? Especially the hatred aimed at him at the time of the civil war? There where about 620,000 Americans that died. He was hated by many at the time. But hindsight is 20/20. Especially to those without vision!

Really, what do you know?

Really?

look it up.

instead of your knee jerk Bush hating rhetoric. What do you know?

I have stood in his library and seen with my own eyes the recreated articles showing him with blood on his hands and coming from his mouth or the horns of the devil on his head. Not just one or two mind you there were about 50 to 100 of them.

I love Lincoln and I love GWB.

Get over you hatred.

Will

Will

Ya Will ,,, I think I was the one who spoke of the last day in office party... However it is an expression that will help release these bad feelings I harbor. Its better then violence...

So, Yes I do hate GWB,,, Maybe it blinds me at times... However I think my extreme dislike of him is justified.

(If you would like me to go into detail I will, because I certainly did not hate him at first.)

Second,,, I think the comparison between Lincoln and Bush is very much apples and oranges.

The hatred towards Lincoln was so strong because in essence he was extinguishing a source of labor that accounted for the livelihood of entire towns, counties and states...
In effect he was attempting to reverse an entire way of life and thinking --- More importantly the removal of slavery would turn the southern rich, poor and the southern poor destitute.

Bush on the other hand...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
["Mr. Cheney:

'We know they have biological and chemical weapons.'" Said this in a press conference on March 17th, 2002.

"We know they're pursuing nuclear weapons." He said this in a press briefing on March 19th, 2002.

"He is pursuing, activity pursuing nuclear weapons at this time." He said this on "CNN Late Edition," March 24th.

"We know he's got chemical and biological, and we know he's working on nuclear."
"Meet the Press," May 19th:

"But we know Saddam has resumed his efforts to acquire nuclear weapons." "There is no doubt he's amassing them against our friends, against our allies and against us." August 26th, 2002.

On and on and on.

"He has in fact activity and aggressively seeking to acquire nuclear weapons." September 8th, 2002, "Meet the Press."

"He has in fact reconstituted nuclear weapons." March 16th, "Meet the Press."

DICK in his words...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

" Why the heck is no media covering impeachment hearing?

i want to know.
freedom of press my arse.

have we got that right stripped of us also in America? "

Where have YOU been?

The corporations control the media and who do you think controls the corporations?

There hasn't free speech in a while, what's worse than that is, not many are complaining, or at least it's not [ no surprise here ] getting the coverage it would get, say it were, paris hilton instead! ..

HEY....Let's get paris hilton to hold the hearings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like you got a better idea?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
["Mr. Cheney:

'We know they have biological and chemical weapons.'" Said this in a press conference on March 17th, 2002.

"We know they're pursuing nuclear weapons." He said this in a press briefing on March 19th, 2002.

"He is pursuing, activity pursuing nuclear weapons at this time." He said this on "CNN Late Edition," March 24th.

"We know he's got chemical and biological, and we know he's working on nuclear."
"Meet the Press," May 19th:

"But we know Saddam has resumed his efforts to acquire nuclear weapons." "There is no doubt he's amassing them against our friends, against our allies and against us." August 26th, 2002.

On and on and on.

"He has in fact activity and aggressively seeking to acquire nuclear weapons." September 8th, 2002, "Meet the Press."

"He has in fact reconstituted nuclear weapons." March 16th, "Meet the Press."

DICK in his words...

So why do you guys see this as being Okay???

All the above is BS which came from Dicks mouth ---

This war has cost all of US tax money,,, I pay my taxes and I do not appreciate being
B#LLS%$##@---

I am an AMERICAN Dammit,,, Don't I have a right to be mad if I work my a$$ off and the money I contribute goes towards a lie???

Men and Woman I went to school with are getting their arms blown off based on a mistake?

Bush and Chenny believe we should keep perpetuating this year after year?

On top of it Chenny has interests earning $$$$$$$$$$$ from the perpetuation of a mistake ( at best )???

1 So our/MY tax money goes to the feds -

2 then this money goes to IRAQI WAR...

3 The money then goes to US contractors

3.a the VP has HUGE stakes in the major contractors?

3.b and then our/My $$$$$$$$$$ goes in to CHENNYS pocket???

Some of you call me a sheep

I would wonder if we were face to face if you would have the brass to call me that???

If you are near by I can give you the opportunity!

[edit on 26-7-2008 by mental modulator]

[edit on 26-7-2008 by mental modulator]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

You're wasting your time.
Go smoke some weed and mellow out.
I think i have already forgotten about this thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
OK, It wasn't just Cheny folks, or Bush It was the entire Free World!

19 UN Resolutions and Congress to boot.

Plus he had Chemical weapons and He used them to the Tune of 180,000 Kurdish dead.

How do we know he had them? We sold them to him for use against Iran when they were legal for countries to own them. He NEVER verified there destruction after they were made illegal and the international community acted. With 19 UN Resolutions. While he was playing footsie with the UN on his Chemical weapons he was blocking the IAEA from inspecting his nuclear capability.

He had them, He had them, He had them.

Just because he hid them well enough that we cant find them isn't going to bring those Kurdish folks back.

Not many of you Bush haters mention Afghanistan so I wont bother going into that one.

So if your contention is Iraq and then your saying Sadam should not have been removed and therefore he may very well still be there today. Or maybe Uday or Qusay would be in charge. If your not fully educated as to who these guys were then I could see why you think GWB was somehow wrong. But I don't forget that easily.

Sadam is gone, Iraq is a democracy.

Thanks to GWB.

Most of the post war crud is courtesy of Al Quaeda in Iraq. Jihadist and Islamic extremist. The Iraqi people are ready for peace and prosperity.

Wil

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by William Marshal

Iraq War = US Civil War

OK William whatever you say...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
You disinfo agents (you know who you are) need to quit insulting people or I'll use my super powers on you. Either quit insulting people or shut up, it's your choice.

The MSM will not cover this, they're too busy kissing Obama Bin Ladin's round rump. They're also not covering this cause they don't want people getting thoughts into there heads, thoughts like "Maybe Mr. Shrub did do some bad things, maybe the law applies to everyone...". They didn't cover the massive Ron Paul Rally of over 10,000 people in front of the White House, do you really think they would cover anything like this? THey're more interested in hollywood gossip than actual news, they're more interested in worshiping Obama than being objective and covering everything that has ponetcial of being big politically. You may or may not agree with the actual impeachment hearings that's ok, but at least agree that this should be more of a news story, that at least Rush Limpbabble and Bill O'Rly can cry, hiss fit and accuse anyone who sees things from an untainted point of view a Liberal, or terrorist (yeah, he's done that, calling poeple terrorists just because they don't agree with his point of view). All in all, if Angelina Jolies twins get coverage, or some POS nothing story gets coverage, this at least should.

-Jimmy

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by azblack
reply to post by NorthWolfe CND

Unfortunately you are dead wrong and your distance from these issues shows! Every American has a right to draft articles of impeachment and have them presented through congress. Then congress takes those articles and has prelimenary hearings and commities before holding an impeachment hearing, but every citizen is supposed to have the right to bring these issues to attention, so you are completely wrong and misinformed to say no one has the right to present articles of impeachment to the congress.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by azblack]

Where exactly am I wrong? You state precisely the same thing I stated, there is no impeachment going on, an American citizen, RK, has drafted articles of impeachment that is all...Do you have any idea of how many more steps he will have to take for there to be an actual Impeachment Hearing???
Guess not.....

As to what refers to "my distance from these issues", I could give you thousands of lessons before you even reach a level where I could talk to you. But, I guess we will have to get you passed high school first, so that you LEARN TO READ and to INTERPRET what you are reading...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
reply to post by NorthWolfe CND

they cant touch g.w.b now...
next president's down the line..need to have more restriction's..place
so nothing like what has happen can happen again.

Agree with you on that one. But it's not a problem with GWB or with Republican Presidents, it's a problem with the system, if there is a problem, and no Administration can claim some sort of moral superiority...

The system was built by men, like everything men does it is not perfect, but "it's the best we have got".

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthWolfe CND

Gee, don't you Americans even know your own Constitution, or aren't you even able to read the laws on impeachment...

DK, I refuse to write this lunatics name, hasn't got the power to "bring on an Impeachment", nor does anybody else...
There is a complex legal procedure and only after that can a vote be proposed to carry forth an impeachment, or not...

Any American has the power to "bring on" impeachment as you state so you are directly wrong!! Whether or not the impeachment articles are without merit or not are currenty in question. Once again any AMERICAN who can prove a case for impeachment is required by civil duty to present such evidence through local representation and he is therefore bound by duty to present this case through congress. Hence the process you consider a slap in the face to Honorable Kucinich is in fact a victory, whereas his allegations are subject to judgement within the representation.

Kucinich brought on impeachment articles, end of your arguement, they are being reviewed through congress as to their validity, You are misinformed and have bought the Republican domination retohric Hook line and sinker!!! Thirty five thousand troops can be expected in your country soon because you single handedly fight for the rich and you have admitted it, maybe you should give the land for their bases in your country, since you approve of the world domination of our elite from whom you get your information from! We currently occupy 130 countries with over 700 bases outside our border, but you present Kucinich's line of reasoning is ludacris; Here's something which may suprise you,maybe our elite own the media in your own country??

You obviously are a major vein from which the veneral disease of capitalism domination will flow to your specific location. I've never expected the political mind fu#$ America to take root anywhere but here!! Obviously I've been mistaken! This flag sucking and patriotic orgy shurely has to end within our own border or rest assured the entire world will fall to the elite!!! Our states of this great country have been occupied by military force since the civil war,you have no clue,leave it at that!!
I will personally lay before you the citizens of our great country who will profit from the domination of where ever you live!! Our capitalism has infected the world you and I live in and Republicans have intended it to be that way, for their family theirselves and our "free"dom!!

[edit on 27-7-2008 by azblack]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthWolfe CND
[ But, I guess we will have to get you passed high school first, so that you LEARN TO READ and to INTERPRET what you are reading...

What I understand as a natural born citizen of these United states will require you to study "upper level classes" to begin to see what I see from age 8!! I have spent my entire life paying for our upper class debt where you have no finacial recognition of my "patriotic" burdens so stay on the bench, watch what people like me do for our great nation; then and only then,may you model your place of residence after mine as you have done for the last century!!

[edit on 27-7-2008 by azblack]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
You DNC disinfo agents (you know who you are) should stop trying to turn this into something more than it is. Impeachment is never going to happen, no matter how bad you want it. It was a political show boat, your bush hatred was fed, and now its over. Dennis will start another political circus in a few months, as his national relevance continues to fail.

The MSM will not cover this because the MSM is controlled by the DNC. The DNC knows the average voter would be outraged that this sort of political circus was waged by their own party and cost so much money. By doing this and minimizing coverage, the DNC can feed the radical lunatic fringe, make them happy, and still court the average voter who is not nearly as biased as the people who get off on this sort of stuff.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

Impeachment? Bush hasn't done anything wrong. Saddam plainly disobeyed the laws set forth after the Kuwait incident. Should we just allow him to continue to get a way with everything? At least Bush has the balls to stand up for what is right and true in a world full of false political correctness.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join