It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the heck is no media covering impeachment hearing?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
After Obama is sworn in, he will receive intelligence briefings and he will have to act. When he does act, people will try to impeach him too.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Anyhow... Bush is teflon mafia ---
I think he can do what he wants - fox is the ultimate ministry of propaganda-

What we can do is have a celebration across the country - a visceral, angry, pee on his photos type party during his last night in office.

Take it to the corners and exercise our anger that way... ignite little plants and spit on them...

Unfortunately if Bush is not dealt with the next Tyrant may be even worse...

I personally think that there should be a civilian court that has the power to try anyone in the government... Dreaming I know.... But imagine after one senator is jailed for life
due to a small shady kick back... All problems solved!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
i've watched it twice now,,, this morning afternoon,,, and now the repeat ,, as i write, on c-span---it's so obvious it should be a go----mostly dems testified,,, however of course the repubs were so partial,, deflecting and covering up.

I WOULDKE TO SMACK THE SH-T OUT OF THE REPUB,,,,,LUNGREN FROM CALIF.....HE was a total jerkoff and snob----sorry for the language but he got on my last nerve

and while a ron paul repub,,,,,i have to admit most dems were fair and forward,,,unlike the spineless repubs....

also,,, in my opinion,,,kucinich was the weakest argument for it----the other speakers pro-imp. did a way better job of arguing for it

did anyone see the army dressed guy that threw paper at em while he was being ejected--- i laughed my -ss off.....i hope he was aiming at lungren!!!!!!!!!

i believe cindy sheehan was there and of course was ejected

also---this jon conyers guy is about as swift as mcCain---they should both be admitted to mental hospitals for dementia or alhzheimers----did anyone else notice this

and while the speakers made a great argument....still many dems used time as a factor,,, which makes imp. unlikely

well,,, actually,,, thinking back many dems were very harsh and critical,,,,however,,, i think with good reason======i am a repub----and i think he should overwhelmingly be impeached if not hung or face a firing squad

oh-yeah---did anyone see when bugliosi held up his book and someone on the repub side made a inaudible remark that obviously p-ssed him off,,, as he said---are you trying to be funny----and gave him the meanest glare---if looks could kill,,, he'd be dead-----

also---how many times did repubs interupt crying time was up,,, every time with a demeaning tone and nasty-ness about it

the repubs acted like little snot nosed kids!!!!!!!! i was embarassed to say theyare ny party---although lately the libertarians are looking real good!!!!!!!!!!

i believe repub king was the other repub jerk who kept crying about time and whining like a b-tch!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
here is the link to watch today's, July 25, proceedings.

www.c-span.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
Why the heck is no media covering inpeachment hearing?

Is this a serious question?

[edit on 26-7-2008 by bakednutz]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I think it says alot that americans place alot of emphasis on whether someone is going to be a good 'commandor in chief'. How about peace and no war? That hardly encourages it. And am i not the only person that finds the names osama and obama a bit too similar? !

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Gee I was hoping to come here and find out what happened with impeachment.

I was away from home working and so I didnt know what was going on.

If newsmen are all following Obama does that mean the election will get thrown his way?

sarc

[edit on 26-7-2008 by sarcastic]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
My guess is nobody really gives a crap. He is out at the end of the year, and the votes are not there anyway. That is all the DNC needs is to get the GOP really pissed off and ignite the base. That takes little thought as long as you leave out emotion.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

I give a crap. George W Bush is still in office. Based on what he is doing he could probably start a war with Iran... so why not impeach Bush... after all don't we want to prevent a war?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Information on "do it yourself impeachment", how to and the forms to file.

Easy, do it if you really want it to happen.

www.youtube.com...

impeachforpeace.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The reason is simple America has no news only propaganda.
whats worse is soon they will cut the internet and you will be in total darkness.
and when you can't pay your electric bills Canada will pull the switch and you will be in the dark.
CLICK

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

Seriously, Kucinich knows that with all the procedures, it's gonna take an awful lot of time before the Congress tries to do something important.

I respect Kucinich's ideas and ideals , but I'm afraid this one fight is for the glory only

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
you know i think they wont cover it because they know bush has the power to say "i'm innocent, never did anything wrong, see'ya later." and his cronies have the power to say "hey fox and cnn ect..., yeah that impeachment hearing, never happened, oh i dropped a few grand could you pick that up for me?"

sick people with too much power...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by shortywarn
i've watched it twice now,,, this morning afternoon,,, and now the repeat ,, as i write, on c-span---it's so obvious it should be a go----mostly dems testified,,, however of course the repubs were so partial,, deflecting and covering up.

I WOULDKE TO SMACK THE SH-T OUT OF THE REPUB,,,,,LUNGREN FROM CALIF.....HE was a total jerkoff and snob----sorry for the language but he got on my last nerve

and while a ron paul repub,,,,,i have to admit most dems were fair and forward,,,unlike the spineless repubs....

also,,, in my opinion,,,kucinich was the weakest argument for it----the other speakers pro-imp. did a way better job of arguing for it

did anyone see the army dressed guy that threw paper at em while he was being ejected--- i laughed my -ss off.....i hope he was aiming at lungren!!!!!!!!!

i believe cindy sheehan was there and of course was ejected

also---this jon conyers guy is about as swift as mcCain---they should both be admitted to mental hospitals for dementia or alhzheimers----did anyone else notice this

and while the speakers made a great argument....still many dems used time as a factor,,, which makes imp. unlikely

well,,, actually,,, thinking back many dems were very harsh and critical,,,,however,,, i think with good reason======i am a repub----and i think he should overwhelmingly be impeached if not hung or face a firing squad

oh-yeah---did anyone see when bugliosi held up his book and someone on the repub side made a inaudible remark that obviously p-ssed him off,,, as he said---are you trying to be funny----and gave him the meanest glare---if looks could kill,,, he'd be dead-----

also---how many times did repubs interupt crying time was up,,, every time with a demeaning tone and nasty-ness about it

the repubs acted like little snot nosed kids!!!!!!!! i was embarassed to say theyare ny party---although lately the libertarians are looking real good!!!!!!!!!!

i believe repub king was the other repub jerk who kept crying about time and whining like a b-tch!!!!!!!

it just brings a tear to my eye every time i see a real republican recognize these "republicans" for what they are. spoled snot nozed little brats.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
ca.youtube.com...

Impeachment brought by the honorable Denis Kucinich
while the spineless Congress and Senate will probably let it rot on the Judiciary
hearings. to avoid a vote on the matter.
This at a time when America's leaders should the sending a resounding
message to the world that they do not support Torture and war crimes .

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
And what does patriotism have to do with the Jewish controlled media? EVERYTHING you watch, hear, and is reported on the news is controlled by the jews and that is controlled by the White house - after all - Israel needs it's U.S. subsidies and weapons...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Why is the media not covering the imeachment? What a misguided uninformed question, no offense(i mean that)!! Anyone who knows anything political knows the Repubilcan(aristocratic) ownership os all MSM. It has been displayed since founding the party itself. Threads are started here everyday displaying the gullability of even the most critical ATS users.

People buy into the stupid, gossipy Obama rumors every day, most people don't even think twice when seeing these news reports but quickly forget those hinting toward the truth of our military occupation of these united STATES since the civil war!! Texas supposedly withheld it's right to seceed from the union when we joined, but were devestatingly occupied during the civil war proving the central govt.'s intentions, complete control. By the way we no longer have that right it was deemed no state has the right to seceed from this union forming the basis for the civil war!

[edit on 26-7-2008 by azblack]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

There is no impeachment hearings going on. The hearing is about a proposal to impeach GWB, or not, put forth by some Idiotic Commie Democrat. It will not pass, so no impeachment hearings will take place.

CSPAN is transmitting this lunacy.

And, as for your rights, don't forget the Privately owned "Media" also has the right to choose it's programming...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
When talking about the western media, the words "Media Whores" springs to mind. What were you expecting, the truth?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join