It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the heck is no media covering impeachment hearing?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
The MSM is bought and paid for, thats why.

Yep. Bought and paid for by the Democrat National Committee. The reason why this political circus isn't be covered is because its just that - a political circus. The DNC's strategy here is to pander to all of the left-wing fringe lunatic zealots, while keeping this on the down low enough not to upset the average voter who would much prefer the government not waste millions of dollars to engage in political sophistry.

So how to do that? Easy. Give Dennis a rope to hang himself with, let the lunatic fringe-left lock on to it, and then show it on C-SPAN and order the network propagandists (CNN, ABC, MSNBC, CBS, etc.) to keep it on the down-low. The Bush haters get off on it, and the normal person who would be outraged at this waste of money doesn't know about it.

The DNC is just feeding its loyal sheep ladies and gentlemen. And as we see here, the sheep are eating it and bleating with joy.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Bring it on! Impeach Dubya! Bring criminal charges! Let the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth finally come out. Think you're scared now? You'll be excreting bricks if/when you really know the truth.

No one really in the know in Washington will let impeachment hearings happen because then the truth will actually come out. They're protecting their butts, not Dubya's. Got problems with the 911 Commission Report? Think it's a cover-up? Of course it is! That's exactly why they put Gorelick in charge... to protect their own butts.

And the MSM is quite willing to aid and abet the deception. Where's the stories about Edwards and his illegitimate family? Where's the stories about Larry Sinclair? Where's the stories about Donald Young? Where's the stories about the fake birth certificate? Nowhere, because they're covering their own butts. And where's the outrage? Nowhere, because we're just as bad. Those who are calling for the truth about Bush sure don't demand the same when it comes to their candidate. Those who condemn McCain for his extra-marital affairs sure don't condemn their candidate for the same thing.

The smartest thing Clinton ever did as president was to let the MSM go crazy about Monica... then no one paid attention to his true transgressions. Likewise, they've convinced enough people with their lies, half-truths, and innuendoes about Bush and the war that no one is paying attention to what else is going on.

Final analysis: If Bush is impeached, then every member of Congress who voted to fund and continue the war should be sitting right next to him at the defense table. And every member of Congress who made the same claims about Saddam should be sitting right there too. If Bush is a liar, then they're all liars.

Impeachment? Criminal charges? Ha!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

Because its not news worthy when a failing congressman wastes the all American dollar. Democrats want to hide this fact, it would just be one more thing Republicans could hold up and laugh about.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ok I guess I get the drift, You all think that GWb is some kinsd of Hitler. I have to laugh. Your delusional!

Dennis Kusinich is pandering to his far Left wackos and your all having an orgasm over it. It's not in the News because It's not news worthy. It's not an Impeachment Hearing. Blah Blah blah.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Nice Post, I was actually trying to formulate those exact words but your right on target! I'll just relax and watch their heads explode!

Will

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interfacer
Makes n sense to me. We have Clinton who didnt really have a hand in big buisiness has sex with an intern and the media was all over his impeechment for months but we have an oil tycoon kill 500,000 people with a false war and little or no media coverage. I HATE THE CORUPTION. Shame no one blew this illuminati guy away.

I hope you aren't saying what I think you are saying.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
I would have had no idea the hearings were going on, except I turned on Alex Jones and he said they were going on.
I turned on C-SPAN and watched most of it.
It was not an actual impeachment hearing.
It was a hearing to discuss if an impeachment would be a good idea.

The answer is of course no.
Everybody knows this is an air ball.
No smoke. No fire. No nothing.

It's a waste of time. Harry Reid probably fell asleep listening to it.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Does it matter? Nothing is likely to come of it...if anything does, it will just make Bush a scapegoat for all the corrupt and ignorant politicians who, after all, had to vote to approve most of the things the Hate Machine blames the Bush Admin for. The two main Presidential candidates including, I might add, for all of those here who have been bleating their hero worship on the right and celebrity worship on the left...

Welcome to the puppet show...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

Why the heck is no media covering inpeachment hearing?

excellent question...reason is is the mainstream media is controlled by the CFR..so basically your only going to see what the government wants you to see...that is fact,sorry to say..

we need NESARA or something like it...
www.nesara.us...

www.white-knights911.net...

www.luisprada.com...

(^_*)

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The mainstream media isn't covering it because they want people to think that the people that support the media are crazy, or arrogant, and that they are incompetent. They want people to think that it's not that important. So by not covering it... that's what they did.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by William Marshal
Ok I guess I get the drift, You all think that GWb is some kinsd of Hitler. I have to laugh. Your delusional!

Dennis Kusinich is pandering to his far Left wackos and your all having an orgasm over it. It's not in the News because It's not news worthy. It's not an Impeachment Hearing. Blah Blah blah.

I am not delusional. Nor am I a "far-left wacko". I do not like being insulted, in person or on a message board. I find this post rather inflammatory.

For Pete's sake, if you are going to insult the people here, why don't you learn to spell( or at least pick up a spell check) so you don't look like a ignorant fifth grader?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
It's not an Impeachment hearing....

www.foxnews.com...

WASHINGTON — Rep. Dennis Kucinich's quest to impeach President Bush is getting an official airing in the House Judiciary Committee on Friday.

The Ohio congressman's single impeachment article is not expected to move forward,

Cracking a joke at his Democratic colleagues' expense, Rep. Dan Lungren, R-Calif., belittled the hearing, saying, "Maybe what we're here for is impeachment light' " -- a "never, never land" where Democrats lay out their accusations, but don't follow up on impeachment.

A symbolic move at best...no need to freak out!

Dude you RReally must be living in the bush,,,

if GWB was in the public arena unprotected his remains would resemble ALPO within ten minutes--

Anyhow your not much of a conservative, Rebublican or American... Defending this man....If someone in my party put us in a BS war and spent 100's of billions on some crap like that.

Yah........ your party first, country third,,, maybe...

bunch of traitors

[edit on 25-7-2008 by mental modulator]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

You see... conservatives like insulting liberals. They often call liberals crazy because they believe the President would never do something evil.

I personally believe the MSM doesn't want people to know about this. That's why they aren't getting the word out. Like many said a lot of people don't know what's going on. They want to keep it that way.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This just in:

Brittany had a 2 headed baby by an unknown alien.

Anna M had 3 love children... more news later.

Over grown tomato plants take over Mexico.

Hitler was a woman!

Go back to sleep America.... you have no idea what you have lost.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04
They have the video on C-span's website

www.c-span.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

See, that's the thing. I'm not a liberal, nor am I a conservative. I do not know the political meaning of these words. I do know what they mean in proper English but that means nothing.

Maybe that post just riled me up more than I should let it, but I do not cotton well to being told I'm a dummy and what not.

Right, I'll let it go and move on. Not worth fighting a battle of wits, etc.....

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
There was supposed to be some foreign national speaking at these hearings, does anyone know what happened with that?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It's not worth covering because there is nothing to it. If he can be impeached, prove it to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
i asked my father and mother..and inlaw's at dinner.

so what did you all think about the hearing on g.w.b..ect.. and explained some of it..and showed them on the pc

they was what!!!!!
is that a fake video

how come i never heard any of this was gonna happen id called in a vote to my congressman ect..

my dad even said wtf..i watch the new's every day i never heard this was going to happen.
much alone a number or petition to sign.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join