It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the heck is no media covering impeachment hearing?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
i want to know.
freedom of press my arse.

have we got that right stripped of us also in America?

i want to know every word that's said.

heck we even know bill Clinton stuck a cigar in Monica.

and we can't hear 1 word against G.W.B....this is not right my fellow American's.

we need to take a stand...or stop calling ourself patriot's.

Mod Edit: Title correction. Jak

[edit on 26/7/08 by JAK]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
THIS IS SICK!!!! I wanted to say I cant believe the hearings are not being covered but I knew that would never happen. Its a media blackout and once again the sheeple will remain sheeple.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What impeachment hearings?

I must have had my head in the sand as I don't know anything about GWB being impeached.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
i will give you link's

link1

link2

wiki link

kucinich.us...

and America's news's decides to black us out over the hearing...i am outraged as heck.

it's our right to know everything said in that hearing!!!!!

Btw the hearing started at 10 am ...and no new's to do there job in site.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Impeachment hearings? Link please, as I can't find anything on this.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

I totally agree with you and your point is proven by the other poster not even knowing the hearings are taking place.

It is obvious the public is left out because there is no want for this to go very far. You are right. It is just not as juicy to hear about as Mr. Star's voyeuristic garbage. Disgusting but true. I bet Olbermann will talk about it.? He seems to be one of the only good ones out there... maybe Daily Show as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It's on C-Span right now, so you can calm down about our rights, we have lost enough of them I know this. But just tune your t.v. to c-span and you can see it. Rep Nadler is speaking now and he's saying a whole lot of scary stuff about shrub.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

Hey thanks!! I will sheepishly go now and watch it.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It's getting good too, I am yelling at my tv. I will take a differant approach since it's friday, everytime someone says impeachment, I will take a drink.
Of the alcoholic nature of course!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It's not an Impeachment hearing....

www.foxnews.com...

WASHINGTON — Rep. Dennis Kucinich's quest to impeach President Bush is getting an official airing in the House Judiciary Committee on Friday.

The Ohio congressman's single impeachment article is not expected to move forward,

Cracking a joke at his Democratic colleagues' expense, Rep. Dan Lungren, R-Calif., belittled the hearing, saying, "Maybe what we're here for is impeachment light' " -- a "never, never land" where Democrats lay out their accusations, but don't follow up on impeachment.

A symbolic move at best...no need to freak out!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The MSM is bought and paid for, thats why.

I don’t think you will ever see the Bush Administration ever being held accountable. I’m only guessing here but I believe that through the illegal wire taps the Bush Whitehouse has a lot of dirt on the Dems.

Then again maybe there waiting for Bush to finish his term then go after the whole lot of them, well wishful thinking on my part.

Conyers: Judiciary Committee not holding 'impeachment hearings'

The chief dispute early in Friday's Judiciary Committee hearing on George W. Bush's "imperial presidency" seemed to focus on whether it was or not actually an "impeachment hearing."

'Imperial presidency' hearing to feature 13 witnesses
The House Judiciary Committee has released a witness list for its hearing to examine "the imperial presidency" of George W. Bush.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is history folk's....

and 9 out of ten people have no idea...it's even happening today.

scares the living hell out me..knowing these same people are voting this year.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You are right, some of these people are busy talking about how Obama is pissing off our troops to the point that they think these troops will refuse to fight a war if he is commander in chief. Doesn't make any sense. But then again, keeping your head in the sand is very pleasing to those who care for noone but themselves.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7
But then again, keeping your head in the sand is very pleasing to those who care for noone but themselves.

I agree with this in that Congress is also to blame and this is probably why they have their heads in the sand.

The proverbial sh@! would and should hit the fan.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
watch cspan live feed now
lice feed cspan

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Obviously for the Media to black out such a politic issue as the hearing shows us the MSM is no longer in support of public interests. No truth will ever come from these sources anymore, it is a sad day to discover this!!!

I have emailed almost every major Media source, about no coverage and not one returned mail of phoned.

just like WTC 7 ingore it and they will go away!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Bush isnt off the hook, he seems to think that what the people dont know wont hurt him, well its a good job we have international law then isnt it? i strongly believe that one day America will be given a choice, hand him over, or face the sanctions they love to push against others, if he thinks he is going to walk away then maybe he is mentally ill.

Time is a great healer, what looks terrible today, normally fixes itself one way or another over time, you only have to look at the NAZIs who got away after WW2, some of them are still hunted.

Eventually the war in Iraq and all the lies leading up to it will be heard, soldiers will claim they where following orders, the commanders will say they where following orders, and bush will say, something incredibly stupid as usual, then someone somewhere will ask for the extent of his crimes against the Iraqi people, and maybe Iran still, and then thats when heads will get together and start building charges against Bush and Cheney, i also think Rice and several others will be indited also, so then it will be the American people who will decide, sanctions or hand him or them over.

All they really have to look forward too is the next president giving a pardon to them, which wont cut much mustard with the international tribunals, Bush isnt going to get away with nothing, time will bring his ass to the world on a platter, and i shall sit and watch, listen, and smile with joy.

Someone please tell me what i just said is not possible?

I think the only real thing left to decide is who is going to stand by him? who is going to have the balls and defend the death of many hundreds of thousands of men, women, and children, who died because of the Bush Cheney orders? the buck stops with them so to speak, they are the commanders of the commanders and therefore responsible.

So it will be a good thing if the impeachment fails, because i think it will piss of the right people.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
respect for the protesters in the audience of the hearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

yes at 11:40 on the clock

the rep..said take the sign's out...they gave them heck.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
i want to know.

because it is a farce and a waste of time and money...besides the entire MSM is with Barak right now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join