It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does humanity need disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Seriously do people really enjoy being told how to listen learn and obey that easily, what is meant by this so called disclosure, does it mean that the big bad government is going to brief us about some made up agenda and you all will believe it ? that lil green men actually do exist?

They printed in a newspaper they found extraterrestrials in 1947
The facts are:
#1) In July 1947, an unusual craft crashed in the desert of New Mexico.
#2) The Roswell Army Air base was involved in recovering the craft, possibly including 4-5 bodies
#3) On July 8th, the Roswell newspaper published a Front Page Article - taken from the official press release written by Lt. Walter Haut of the RAAF 509th acting under orders of Col. William Blanchard - reading
"RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region"
#4) Following orders from Col William Blanchard (and probably Gen Roger Ramey and Washington higher-ups), Haut recanted the flying disk press release hours later, claiming via the next day's paper that it was just a weather balloon recovered.

more roswell info here

and in the same year they invented computers with little or no research go figure...

Believe this We are energy we are created from energy and so is our whole existence, therefore if disclosure means to uncover some truth many of us including myself have tried proving these facts with real video footage right before your very eyes with explanations that are quite feasible and all kinds of evidence.

Evidence like I provided in this thread(Wouldn't this be dead set proof of Life in space? If this isn't proof in plain sight.... I don't, it shows multiple video footage from NASA Sat live feeds, with energy like beings, objects, life forms etc doing all kinds of cool # that is unexplainable and you can clearly see these objects have objectives to harness some kind of energy from our earth's Ionosphere and all kinds of other capabilities.

But instead of believing your brain would rather DENY all evidence in front of you because some dick from NASA claims they are ice crystals, or they claimed it was shuttle trash that the ship let out its hold.
It really bothers me that humanity believes bull# like that so easy.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The same reason that some Humans need religion.

Its the new religion of the information age, people will always believe that there is information out there that will solidify their own personal beliefs.

Until that information arrives, any speculation is just....speculation.

We, as a species, need to believe in higher powers. Whether that is a Government covering up alien existence or a God of some sort does not matter.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by seridium

I don't need disclosure in the sense that I need a government or other big organisation to tell me what I do and do not know. It is not that simple and I am not that stupid. No, here's the deal:

Humanity needs disclosure in order to validate our organisations, in order to set things right. Humanity needs those at the top of the pyramid to stop lieing and hiding and bring things out into the open, so we can work on our future in knowledge and not in ignorance. Humanity needs disclosure to validate our governments and other organisations that might know this, so we can actually work with them. We need disclosure so we can function as a whole. It won't mean we automatically will function as a whole, but it's a good start.

This is a bit like marriage. If there is some deceit it has to come out for there to be even a hope of reparation. If there is deceit that is known about but yet is still maintained, there is not a hope in hell that the current status quo would be maintained, and things will get ugly. The absence of disclosure imo would lead to a rupture of trust and possibly eventually to a focused revolution, as things get harder. And instead as being viewed as the people that set things right a lot of the current elite could find themselves hanging from lamp posts. This matter really is that serious.

Now, if disclosure does come, all of the above will not mean that I necesserily believe the story that is given me... After 60 years of lies it might be hard getting me to believe something that is not proven beyond reasonable doubt to be true.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerevar

That is a complete misunderstanding of the disclosure issue.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerevar

Its the new religion of the information age, people will always believe that there is information out there that will solidify their own personal beliefs.

Until that information arrives, any speculation is just....speculation.

We, as a species, need to believe in higher powers. Whether that is a Government covering up alien existence or a God of some sort does not matter.

It's more than just belief they already have that what they need and desperately want is Justification that there beliefs are right and true. Both the religious and the ufo believers are considered crack pots by the main stream, well if God or the aliens revealed themselves to all all of this would change.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by LDragonFire]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

I agree - it's about deceit - and being part of system that deceives

if you want to believe in anything - you want to believe that a system that you are theoretically contributing to - is not corrupt - has some integrity - considers you a part of the whole - and is not betraying your trust

there's a discussion

so - disclosure from a system we consider suspect - what could that possibly mean?

but - disclosure that circumvents the powers that be - is really gonna mess things up

the entire structure of our government is compromised if it's sitting on a lie this big

the only thing that will keep chaos from happening is teams - us against them

I believe disclosure will happen regardless of whether we get it from our leaders or not

it's what we do with it that worries me

I don't necessarily see all this as a conspiracy - I think it was a mistake in judgment along the way - that it was too late to correct - a policy of concealing information - the truth - maybe with good intentions

the Cold War was in the way - different choices might have been made under different circumstances

but - in the long run - it would've been better if it were handled differently - by now they're probably begging the universe to unload this in a way that absolves them of the responsibility

it's not going to be pretty dealing with that kind of deception

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

Computers were around before WWII. They were improved on during the war to help crack secret codes.
Disclosure is the government opening all files and telling us the truth. The problem is the government wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the a$$. Disclosure is equal to truth, nothing more. I think people are ready for it, but the governments will not be. If we know we are being visited we will start thinking of ourselves as citizens of the world first, and then citizens of our state. The governments would lose quite a bit of power to the people and they do not want to give any power up.

top topics

join