It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If UFO’s are so advanced then why do they seem to be crashing all over the world?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
I believe they are crashing because they want to crash. They are setting up mankind to believe they are the real deal, when in fact i believe they're nothing but constructs like an organic robot controlled by the real "alien" which would be a fallen spirit or angel if you prefer. The names for the fallen angels is it nephillim (sp?) or something like that but again I think part of the created "alien" authority and not a seperate life form.

Take the flatwoods monster, it was described as being mechanical, and also an interesting note on a post found Here about the NASA scientist who was dieing and released the video describing his work with the alien and how it seemed like a 'robot' his words not mine.

I think so too, TH3ON3. they want us to know, but not to rise up in defense, or try to destroy them. also, I think the craft we can see here on Earth are air-craft anyway, not capable of interstellar travel, and are wholly unstable in our atmosphere. Ever notice they always seem to wobble? Also, remember we are talking about extra-dimensional beings here that created the mechanical craft that crash in the first place, and most likely the greys that pilot them. I too have read that the recovered bodies seem to be mechanical/biological beings, being without a soul. this bears out to my thinking. As I stated in another post, I think the military has found ways to bring them down too. I once read of a very large UFO that crashed near Willkes Barre, and was so large it was buried at the site. Sorry, a search failed to bring all of the info back to bear. I remember I was searching for UFO recovery team, or something like that. My be, or may not be.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Reading through the thread - we've missed the obvious- the UFOs are being sent and maintained on the cheap.

If these were commercial spacecraft going to Mars, by some bearded barren or another then they would have just enough fuel to get there and back and a little bit more, they would be serviced by some private company who has put in the lowest bid - heck they may have put in the lowest contract to spy on Earth,

Is it any wonder that they are crashing?

Well impressed with the list of crashes though.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I agree with many here.

We cannot know how advanced they are. Well people like myself i mean.

If it is a "ship" it has parts and anything is possible.
One idiot alien could just push a wrong button or make a decision too late.

I believe our human race have some really decent fighter pilots, i will never underestimate our race.

I have read stories where people claim to have beaten the smack out of aliens and if true then it means they can be beaten in the air (with some great skill). Their reaction may not always be as sharp as many believe.

We are primitive to them, as most believe. I will not fool around with a caveman. jj

I believe in ET life and i believe they do crash and they do get shot down. Maybe only 1% of reports count as ET ships but i cannot see them being flawless.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
the technology may be advanced.
the people behind it, back engineering it and trying to fly it are stupid.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hello!

Actually, TH3ON3, Saeru and autowrench are all on to it. According to my UFO contact, the ET:s crash their ships every now and then, on different parts of the globe just to send the message "yes, we are still around and we haven´t forgot about you". People - and most of all - governments, need to be reminded a little bit more "hands on". Your everyday drive-by in the skies doesn´t always suffice to keep people alert. Such overflights can always be explained as some sort of aerial phenomena, a new aircraft, swamp gas or what have you. A real saucer with little green men inside is harder to explain away. Worked pretty well in Roswell, wouldn´t you say? And there have been many more.

Then why, one might ask oneself, will the ET:s sometimes leave their bodies in the crafts? Do they sacrifice themselves for the good of the Universe? No. As I´ve been told we here on Earth see life and death as totally separate. When you die you´re gone and that´s it.
But as ET:s have perfect knowledge about what we here on Earth refer to as God, they know that the spirit is the real essence of a living being and they also know how to transfer their spirit to and from different vessels. In short, they discard a body here on Earth for us to pick apart and enter another body someplace else. A body is just a body. You can have several in this universe if you´re so inclined - that is if you have to travel between the different realms that make up the structure of this particular universe. While you are in this realm, the other bodies will lay dormant in their respective realms.

Do I have any proof for these claims? None what so ever. I have been told that this is how it works. That´s all and I don´t expect anyone to believe me. Just wanted to add something to the discussion.

Regards

"No One"

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Since the majority of recovered crashes happened in the 40's, 50's, and early 60's, I tend to think that our R.A.D.A.R. had something to do with their Nav systems, or propulsion methods. You don't hear as much about crashes nowadays, but we use a different form of radar for tracking than the one(s) developed in the late 30's. Maybe significant, maybe not...

Giggity...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Or...they simply run out of gas. The price of gas is affecting us all over the globe

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Our governement has been shooting them down for a while and I have heard from a few sources including Bob Lazar that our Radar systems and all of these radio frequencies traveling all over the airwaves disrupts these propulsion and gravitational field thats why pictures of them always portray them leaning or unstable. Plus some are ours and pilots make mistakes.

link   
I figure it's probably lightning. No matter how advanced man or even aliens become, nature is the master of us all.

Or it's possible they're flying around drunk. Or maybe sometimes they play chicken with each other or something.

link   
With weaponry accuracy gotten to the point that a laser beam from a flying plane can destroy a missile in midair, to the point of electromagnetic pulses, it seems obvious some could have been pulled down...

and indeed, flying skills, gravitational/magnetic forces seem logical answers for the real crashes.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Yeah you gotta remember that RADAR was discovered when the Japanese were trying to create a death ray, so RADAR was a little stronger back then.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
hey, i'm not just shouting off without giving my name to be a t*t i'm digitalprophet and cannot be bothered at this time to sign in! to throw my two pence in i reckon most "ufo" crashes are man made objects crashing, and people wanting to belive they won't be put off by it actually been a crashed weather balloon, drunk superman whatever and will believe that. Thing is the sheer amount and of course legendary roswell i reckon there HAS been some crashes... maybe not even crashes perhaps the aliens did it on purpose, think about it if they landed somewhere with a high population like "yo dudes.... we're totally aliens" they would be shot, killed and experimented on.. or kept prisoner. Crashing gives the government plausible deniablility to say anything they like crashed, and if connections have already been made with said government then who knows? it might be in the peoples best interests not to know about aliens yet. My friends 21st, been drinking for 10 hours and wobbled onto ats before going to sleep. make sense of this post and i for one commend you.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by starvingartist

no it bloody wasnt

FFS - are people just making crap up ?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
We have reports and threads of ufo crashes dating back to the 40’s [Roswell] till recent times. If ufo’s are advance aliens visiting Earth in these Advanced flying spaceships then why do they seem to crash frequently?

Is our militaries around the world advanced enough to shoot them down or could it be our magnetic field has some adverse effect on them? Could it be some atmospheric condition? What could be the reason?

Picture of UFO crash from the late 40s
Possible UFO crash off NJ coast
Wales UFO Crash
Vietnam UFO crash survivors
Kinross Ufo crash..could it still be there??
UFO Crash Lands in School Field (Wih Pic)
- A UFO CRASH CLOSE TO PINE-GAP BASE, AUSTRALIA :
UFO Crash Caught on Video in New Mexico
1897-UFO Crash at Aurora, Texas
UFO crash in Bolivia, outstanding case

These are just a few threads here about crashed ufos.

Now we have to ask ourselves, Are these really UFO’s that are crashing? Or something else?

Aliens are MORE advance and MORE intelligent than we are THEy're NOT PERFECT OR GOD.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SRTkid86

what are you actually asking me to cite ?

that roswell as only the base of the 509th bombardment group ?

FFS - get of your ass and look it up

as for other points are you REALLY asking me to prove a negative ???????

burden of responsibility lies with the POSITIVE claimant

so if you are so determined to believe

why dont you provide evidence for these alleged long range radars

and why a strategic bombarnment group would need them

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by daddymax

please look up the development and use of radar during WWII - RADAR became near ubiquitous - from zero in 1935 to hundreds of thousands of sets by 1945

where were all the crashes during WWII ????????????

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hahahaha. Well, maybe they just have a bit too much to drink. "No, alien officer, I swear, the planet crashed into me!"

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

"So Many" is only realative to how many have been visiting us. If million of alien craft have visited us then a dozen over a hundred years is not that much. lol

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
my thought on the list of impacts that 'could' of been from u.f.o.'s from history up to the present.

it fits in, in my opinion to the possibility of u.f.o's.

you would expect a low number in the past to be recorded and then increase to the present day when you take certain things into consideration.

one is the population rate of each time period. you'd expect more people spread out over the whole world to have more chance of witnessing something if u.f.o's were visiting or crashing.

another is belief. in past civilisations and settlements people use to be more religous or have a stronger belief in spirits etc, science would not of normally been used to explain any of these events. so maybe these crashes were happing at the same rate but due to population levels and belief systems, they were both less likely to witnessed and when witnessed past of as something else. gods/angels/spirits/demons etc etc.

another reason for why they might of become more frequent is technology.
i agree with the idea that if something is able to bring them down, radar, signals, a frequency etc or something other. and if these things are being directed or aimed at them on purpose or maybe by accident who knows, then it makes sense more would occur during the period of technological advancement of man.

i have no idea if these inccidents are u.f.o crashes, im just pointing out how the timeline fits as expected if you take everything into account.

obviously even if there are u.f.o's crashing, a certain number will be hoax's
or wrongly identified. it works the same way with anything. i remember seeing something in the water at the beach when i was a kid, i thought it was a shark, but it was'nt. wrongly identifying is'nt limited to just u.f.o's.
but when someone does wrongly identify something that dos'nt mean its the same in all cases.

if that were true then there would be no such thing as sharks as far as im concerned, if thats how it works. im sure im not the only one to misindentify a shark.

EDIT: to add missing words like 'the/or' etc.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by lifeform]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
The first one you posted is false, if you had read the thread you would know that.

The rest? Don't know! I lost interest after the first one.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Chadwickus]

There all fake...no interest in any other them...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join