It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If UFO’s are so advanced then why do they seem to be crashing all over the world?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

I find it interesting that before the 18th century there are only 4 sightings.

6 sightings in the 18th century

11 sightings between 1907 and 1936, the look at how many sighting have occurred since, could our media have something to do with this? Comic books, movies.

I'm not so sure you have all the facts on that one
We are talking about UFO that mean unidentified and history has tons of references to that type of encounters

Alexander the great's army was herassed by a flying shield

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Why do UFOs crash you say? Well for the fact that they are probably mechanical and are not perfect of course. Just because a race is more advance does not mean they are perfect. If the ships are made using mechanical technology, then that technology is subject to malfunction at some point. It’s like saying that if humans built a ship and send it to Mars, why would it crash? Of course there is a chance it could crash. It’s a machine and a hundred things could go wrong.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
They should call the AA
Aliens Anonymous

if they brought us their laundry we could be onto something here.

Seriously though, holograms to crash - due to XML feed breaking

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
According to certain individuals in the loop, it was discovered in the 40s that Sage Radar could disrupt the guidance systems on ET craft. The technical aspects are above my knowledge.

(Sage Radar Installation at Montauk Point, Long Island)
Image Source:www.crystalinks.com...

Sci-Tech Dictionary:
SAGE (sāj)
(ordnance) An air defense system in which air surveillance data are processed for transmission to computers at direction centers, where the data is further processed, evaluated, and analyzed automatically to produce weapon assignment and guidance orders. Derived from semiautomatic ground environment.

www.answers.com...

Semi Automatic Ground Environment
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org...

SAGE Radar Sites, 1958
www.radomes.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
autowrench

There you go thanks I could not remember all the details spot on man thanks great find

[edit on 25-7-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

SAGE is an analysis and data handling system - ANY radar can fed data into the SAGE network

there is NOTHINg special , unique ir esoteric about the emmitters in a radar set feeding a SAGE network

they operate on stand frequences - commonly didistunguished by the letters band system

thousands of other radar sets have precicely the same charateristics as the ones used in SAGE

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The ship was not really shot down. At that time that base in Roswell was perhaps the only base where long range radar was being experimented with.

Sound familiar to me

Because disruption occurred so long and so far, the ship tried valiantly to stay airborne, but it could not. As they pumped more into power and to keeping airborne, it became visible and eventually crashed.

Source

this is a interesting read

[edit on 25-7-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What prompted me to post this thread was this website below they list something like 200 ufo crashes since 2000 bc. This seems like a extreme amount of crashes to me, anyway here is the link UFO CRASHES I started a Google search and I found that some of these crashes have threads here on ATS and that is why I used the ATS threads Do please excuse me for not reading all the threads on ATS, but some of them I am familiar with.

Not one crash has been proven real. Yet we have so many reported cases.

When you look at the list 90% of these crashes have occurred since the 1940’s and thanks for the replies as too why this may be happening.

Now are we to believe that there could have been over 200 ufos that have crashed in the last 70 years? I also find it interesting that the great majority of these crashes happen over land, and not the oceans, they do only cover 2/3 of our world.

And by UFOs I mean Aliens in there Spacecraft, and if we are shooting them down why haven’t they destroyed us or why do they keep coming back if they are so vulnerable to our technology?

I'm not trying to step on anyones beliefs, I do think aliens are real and are visiting us, but not in the numbers reported, and I just can't believe that there have been so many crashes.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by LDragonFire]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I believe they are crashing because they want to crash. They are setting up mankind to believe they are the real deal, when in fact i believe they're nothing but constructs like an organic robot controlled by the real "alien" which would be a fallen spirit or angel if you prefer. The names for the fallen angels is it nephillim (sp?) or something like that but again I think part of the created "alien" authority and not a seperate life form.

Take the flatwoods monster, it was described as being mechanical, and also an interesting note on a post found Here about the NASA scientist who was dieing and released the video describing his work with the alien and how it seemed like a 'robot' his words not mine.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

. At that time that base in Roswell was perhaps the only base where long range radar was being experimented with

really ???

any one care to cite that ???

roswell was ACTUALLY the home has of only squadron authorised to operat nuclear bombers

they had very little need for long range radars -

thats first error , first paragraph

it gets worse after that

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I said Interesting read
"Not Proof "

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Most of the crashes in UFO literature are unconfirmed rumors or stories. The others are hoaxes or have explanations. There are very few actual crashes with a lot of evidence supporting them. Of all the crash reports, there may be ten good ones, and some of those reports lack any real evidence.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Crashes are likely, the biengs that pilot these ships are just that, pilots
they probably did not build the craft. just like pilots in the airforce
know how to fly a jet but do not know all the ins and outs of the jet itself.
therefore you could conclude that the makers of the craft may not be pilots
themselves and are not sure about the crafts handling abilities on other planets that could cause pilot error.

just a thought?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It could be that UFOs “crash” on purpose to make us think something.

Imagine if we (god forbid, with our current state of consciousness) visit a much less technologically advanced civilization. We could “crash” all kinds of “junk” (old cars, washing machines... whatever really) on their planet if we wanted them to create certain belief structure about us. For instance, that our technology is not as advanced as it really is, or maybe something more “cunning”, like “crashing” old cars filled with mirrors, cosmetics and other beauty products, to make them believe we are creatures of vanity obsessed with outer looks (which is of course not true
).

Just a thought, I must admit, most of your ideas so far sound more plausible.

[edit on 25/7/2008 by Saeru]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
who says there advanced???? whos to say there just like us they just are a lil further in there propulsion

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Obviously not all of those are real UFOs.

The Aurora crash in 1897 is an interesting case, but I'm not convinced it wasn't a man-made object - something experimental.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

care to back any of that up with a source... sort of like the person you are saying is wrong did...

until then i have no choice but to raise the BS flag on your statement

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thought They Could Run Out Of Fuel?
And Be Like

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

The Aurora crash in 1897 is an interesting case, but I'm not convinced it wasn't a man-made object - something experimental.

1897? Something experimental ?
Hot air baloon? Am I missing something here?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
PErhaps the ones crashing are OURS!!! ARV's, not ETV's.

Also, we must remember that their ships must be built for interstellar, interplanar, or time travel. So im sure that restricts them to build it very specifically. Perhaps their is something about our radars or technology that interferes with their sensitive technology.

Maybe they need a base here to switch ships and fly around something more hardy when they exlpore earth.

Words is that we do have some crazy secret technology like some beam weapons or frequency weapons that could be shooting them down like other guy said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join