It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hey ATS, this is a real great place you got going. The news stuff is fantastic, and the community has some really amazing, brilliant, (insert flowery compliment here) posters.

Brief Bio:
Name: Cas
Place: Berkeley, CA.
Politics: whew.. this is tough. Something like pro-1984- police-state-acrat would do, but its only because the end justifies the means in my mind.

Anyways, im very interested in collecting serious opinion pieces on contemporary culture, etc. blah blah. If you have something to say about America, and its intelligent, i would love to hear from you both formally and informally. Feel free to u2u.

The Cas.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Welcome to the best website on da net

have a beer.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Drunk is right...it's the best.

Welcome aboad Cas!

Looking forward to your contributions.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Welcome Cas. Kick back and have a good time!

That's what its all about.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hey, maybe you guys can help me, but how the # do i get rid of this damn V's and C's you see previously in the sentence? I dont mind the words, and im lookin for a way to disable the filter locally (since the original words are visible when you reply). Or rather, before i go figure out what i gotta click, i want to know that there is something to click... you all help me out?

-Cas

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Welcome Cas.

Have fun while your hear and be free to ask any questions. Peace.

~Jeff

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cascadego
Hey, maybe you guys can help me, but how the # do i get rid of this damn V's and C's you see previously in the sentence? I dont mind the words, and im lookin for a way to disable the filter locally (since the original words are visible when you reply). Or rather, before i go figure out what i gotta click, i want to know that there is something to click... you all help me out?

-Cas

You cant get rid of the V's and C's there are censored even i cant get rid of them watch

for example: "# this ,# you"

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   

-Cas

Go on up to the "MemberCenter" link at the top of the screen there.
On the left side, click on the tab that says "ATS Store"
With 1000 points, you can purchase the option to "turn off censors."
Make some good posts and you'll be able to shut the censors off in a few days, I would imagine. After that, you'll see no more Vs and Cs and whatever else the filters put in.

-B.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I just pur

Originally posted by Banshee

-Cas

Go on up to the "MemberCenter" link at the top of the screen there.
On the left side, click on the tab that says "ATS Store"
With 1000 points, you can purchase the option to "turn off censors."
Make some good posts and you'll be able to shut the censors off in a few days, I would imagine. After that, you'll see no more Vs and Cs and whatever else the filters put in.

-B.

I just purchased the turn of censors

lets try "# i am drunk now"

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Sorry, got a little carried away...

Welcome aboard!!!

Mr. M

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by StarChild]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hi Cas.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Welcome Cas!!

I'm sure you will find much to amaze - and amuse - you within ATS!!

It's rather like having an extended family and is, without doubt, the BEST virtual community around!!
Beware, though, that your time will not be your own - ATS is *so* addictive, you won't have enough hours in the day to keep up with all the input!!

Look forward to your Orwellian posts!!

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Hey ATS, this is a real great place you got going. The news stuff is fantastic, and the community has some really amazing, brilliant, (insert flowery compliment here) posters.

Brief Bio:
Name: Cas
Place: Berkeley, CA.
Politics: whew.. this is tough. Something like pro-1984- police-state-acrat would do, but its only because the end justifies the means in my mind.

Anyways, im very interested in collecting serious opinion pieces on contemporary culture, etc. blah blah. If you have something to say about America, and its intelligent, i would love to hear from you both formally and informally. Feel free to u2u.

The Cas.

wow! ive got ALOT to say concerning opinion pieces on contemporary culture!!!!!!

hahahhaha! im not going to retype the whle article, but go to ATSNN.com , look in the editorial section, and look at the crap ive put there.

WELCOME CAS!

nice name

hows berkely doin without me?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Good to have you aboard Cascadego
hope to bump into you on ATS cya around

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Welcome...

Hope to see you around the boards
so jump right in

and if you need any help feel free to u2u me.
Asala

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

new topics

top topics

join