It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supra-Normal Abilities - Some of the best videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The following are three video clips pertaining to supra normal abilities that I feel aren't bogus. There may be one or two points within the selection that it would be easy to debunk with mundane rationale. But for the most part these seem, at least to my eyes, to be a reasonable representation of the manifestation of abilities showing in mankind. I think all are worth a look. All are from youtube...

This video clip shows a Nei-Kung master able to light LEDs with his hands, move things with his mind and even set-light to a newspaper. The energy transference seems completely believable, any views on the pyrokinesis?

Nei Kung Master John Chang

Russians can see blindfolded. This clip shows russian children able to see, read and write whilst blindfolded. The thesis I believe is that they are using their 3rd eye to see. There is a link on the video to a website where there are aparently trying to hawk an outrageously priced dvd, so I wouldn't bother visiting it. However this video does show what appears to be a yogic technique in operation, think Matrix Revolutions, when Neo is blindfolded and still able to see outlines etc. The video is narrated in russian...

Russians can see blindfolded

Third Eye magnetism. Speaks for itself really. The end credits advise against fluoride ok.

3rd eye magnetism

Enjoy. Comments? Does this exist in your reality? Maybe when this is accepted into the collective reality everyone will be able to perform these feats. Maybe that is what the main steam media is attempting with the recent films and shows showing supra abilities?

Best Wishes.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thankx for the post. I am on an ever ending quest in my life. I liked the last one. This guy is obviously spiritually mature. And I learned something new for my quest. "Pineal Gland". I get these small pointers or guiders in life, sometimes I like to refer to them as "seeds". Once planted they will then grow. Oh my how many ideas(seeds) I have in my pocket now. Also watching them grow and materialize into meaningful outcomes is verification that I do have some kind of subconscous control in my reality. Training and Discipline! Thank you for more light, to give is to recieve.

Namaste

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Wow, just wow! I watched the first video and I am truely amazed. I wish others knew how to use these powers. Think of the healing that could go on .

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There is nothing new in these videos. The "blind" seeing has been debunked:

www.randi.org...

The last video is magician's tricks.
The rule is: If a magician/conjurer can do the trick it is not psychic.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
That randi page was hardly a debunking was it, to simply say "it's a trick". As for what you say about magicians being able to do something, therefore anything similar must be a trick. I'm not sure that rationale follows, admittedly there are scammers. But just because a magician can light a light bulb through trickery doesn't explain John Chang lighting an LED. Debunkers like Randi are always trying to debunk human power...Randi is welcome to try this following feat though...

Shaolin Iron Egg Skill

Thanks for your post.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuffsaid420
Thankx for the post. I am on an ever ending quest in my life. I liked the last one. This guy is obviously spiritually mature. And I learned something new for my quest. "Pineal Gland". I get these small pointers or guiders in life, sometimes I like to refer to them as "seeds". Once planted they will then grow. Oh my how many ideas(seeds) I have in my pocket now. Also watching them grow and materialize into meaningful outcomes is verification that I do have some kind of subconscous control in my reality. Training and Discipline! Thank you for more light, to give is to recieve.

Namaste

You are most welcome, if you look online there is plenty of information about vibrating the 3rd eye chakra etc. And I just read one very nice topic posted about freestyle meditation here..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You might want to check it out. Namaste.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
Wow, just wow! I watched the first video and I am truely amazed. I wish others knew how to use these powers. Think of the healing that could go on .

Absolutely, if only western doctors took this broader aproach to healing right. I heard acupuncture was available on the health service in the uk for a while now, it is a little step in the right direction. Thanks for your comment.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueLight

in the last video.. the guy has a steel plate in his head.. that he magnetized.. and he can stick objects to his head.. big deal.. what do we call him.. refrigerator man??? lol

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf

in the last video.. the guy has a steel plate in his head.. that he magnetized.. and he can stick objects to his head.. big deal.. what do we call him.. refrigerator man??? lol

I didn't know that, where did you find that information? Please clear this up, you may be onto something here.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I would think if a "psychic" does a routine magic trick and calls it a power, they open them selves up to debunking. They should do something under controlled circumstances. Uri Geller was proven a fake on Johnny Carson's talk show because he could not do any of his tricks. Why? Because Johnny had been a magician and did not let Geller or his handlers near the props. Geller claimed when he was nervous his powers didn't work. I don't think Geller cares anymore because he has made a ton of money doing basic parlor tricks.
I do wish Randi would tell how he does a lot of the tricks he talks about, but he is a magician under the magicians' code. He does have a video of himself on YouTube where he demonstrates how some tricks are done. There is a video of Mr Geller with a magnet on his finger he uses for his compass trick. He is sly as he tries to hide it when he slips it off, but it is caught on camera.
Again, someone can state they are psychic and do a common magic trick. I will not believe they are a psychic because it can be done by a magician. Many people here were discussing whether or not Criss Angel could actually fly. Mr Angel is a magician in the Randi mode. He will also copy a psychics tricks.
I do believe there are people with psychic powers. I just don't believe the ones who can predict the future or get on TV.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

I would think if a "psychic" does a routine magic trick and calls it a power, they open them selves up to debunking. They should do something under controlled circumstances. Uri Geller was proven a fake on Johnny Carson's talk show because he could not do any of his tricks. Why? Because Johnny had been a magician and did not let Geller or his handlers near the props. Geller claimed when he was nervous his powers didn't work. I don't think Geller cares anymore because he has made a ton of money doing basic parlor tricks.

Yes I always had my doubts about Uri Gellar, didn't he work for Mossad at one time, the Israeli version of the CIA?
so much for "intelligence" service..

I do wish Randi would tell how he does a lot of the tricks he talks about, but he is a magician under the magicians' code. He does have a video of himself on YouTube where he demonstrates how some tricks are done. There is a video of Mr Geller with a magnet on his finger he uses for his compass trick. He is sly as he tries to hide it when he slips it off, but it is caught on camera.

That's the catch 22 then isn't it. Mr Randi claims something is a trick but refuses to show how it's done due to the magicians code?

Again, someone can state they are psychic and do a common magic trick. I will not believe they are a psychic because it can be done by a magician. Many people here were discussing whether or not Criss Angel could actually fly. Mr Angel is a magician in the Randi mode. He will also copy a psychics tricks.
I do believe there are people with psychic powers. I just don't believe the ones who can predict the future or get on TV.

I agree 100% Chris Angel is a magician, he has even admitted he has no belief in the supernatural. People who can really do amazing things don't want to be filmed or go public generally. Providence makes sure that if you are trying to gain special powers just for fame or wealth you won't keep them for long. Uplifting humanity is an exception. Still I think we are going to be seeing more unusual feats performed by everyday people soon. The above seem to be good examples, John Chang in the first clip is amazing. Thanks for your post.

top topics

join