It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview With Dr. Edgar Mitchell IS ON (See Question Thread)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hey guys. If this is in the wrong forum, please make sure that it gets to it's proper location.

I just wanted to pass on a suggestion for an interview, based on a thread I found here. This man is an ex-NASA astronaut, and he claims that ETs have visited here, and that our government is covering the whole thing up.

Now, the guy's 77 years old, so he could be just getting old, and trying to get some attention. But I feel as though there's something more to this whole thing. Perhaps an interview with him could flesh this story out some?

Hope you're as interested after reading that thread as I am!!

TheBorg

[edit on 10/7/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hi TheBorg, that is indeed a great request and it would become no doubt a very interesting interview.

So I am also absolute interested in that.
This man had such a magnificent career and sits for so long “close to the fire” so to speak that he must have and that’s already proven very interesting and highly important information to tell.
I really hope ATS and Dr. Edgar Mitchell will accept this invitation.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Flagged thread and star for you; I actually saw the news discussing this man today and was pleasantly surprised. His revelations may finally lead to something, and the media attention is kind of odd to me. I think a lot of people may be right in thinking we are being prepped for some sort of disclosure.

One can only hope right?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Good suggestion

There is an existing thread here for members to post guest requests.

In that thread Dave Rabbit stated the folowing:

Now, in answer to your question, sure.... we would love our members to make suggestions of possible guests for future ATS MIX Shows. We have a NYC PR firm that does our A-LISTERS, but we are always open for member suggestions.

Good luck, I think he would make an excellent guest.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Tell him to bring Buzz with him. I would love to see a boxing match between those two and some of the "moon hoax" advocates.

I never get tired of that

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'm really interested in what Edgar Mitchell wants to say as well, it would be great if you could swing an interview with him. Although I don't know how likely it would be that he'd come back here unfortunately. Hopefully the chance to plug his books might bring him back to the table.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
He now has his military pension and hes at the age where he does not give a sh@* if Nasa cringes at his comments.

Poor Clark McClelland got hammered by Nasa for spilling the beans and has now lost his pension.

It wont be long before more ex Nasa employee"s open up.

Star and flaged

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Bob Down Under]

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Are you kidding me Borg? I think that a great idea. As a matter of fact I'd like to see them all rounded up and put in front of congressional hearing, but we know that will not happen. I especially liked the first female Commander Collins inquisiting, uh, mission control, do you have radar lock and confirmation of an object at our 12 during her mission. I could hear just the tiniest tinge of fear.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I would be interested in hearing an ATS interview from Dr. Mitchell as well.
The only thing I think most will find disappointing is what he will say is probably what he always says. Something on the lines of "I believe we are being visited by ET because I was raised in Roswell and the old timers there told me stories in which they believe and therefore, I too believe." Certainly not proof of anything, just him relating a story told to him. Still, it would be a fun interview anyhow.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

I agree. I've been feeling as if they're prepping us for something big, but then again this could just be a distraction from the embarrassment of our government and all their screw ups.
For some reason, I have a feeling this Dr. Mitchell is being sincere. Plus, it's not like he's the only one saying this stuff.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
He has a lot more inside information that he is not letting out and to cover his arse by saying that he heard others, or that he has been told by others.

And he will not give out names either so as to not upset the insiders and Nasa/Goverment/MOD.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
He has a preety mean looking right hook. I bet that guy doesn't try that again heh.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Bob,
I have only found quite clear evidence of what I stated. I can not find any evidence what so ever for what you are implying. Can ya' help a brother out and point me to some of that info you got?
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Bob,
I have only found quite clear evidence of what I stated. I can not find any evidence what so ever for what you are implying. Can ya' help a brother out and point me to some of that info you got?
Thanks,
Vance

Implying? Its quite clear that he has things tucked away but can not say where the sources came from, just listen to his disclosure.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Mitchell has been courting the press and various radio stations all over the world lately announcing that he believes aliens exist etc. Don't know why it made such huge headlines because he's been quite open about his beliefs for decades. However, before you go believing that this guy is some whiter then white hero think again. An interviewer who wanted to talk to him about the hoax moon landings theory really came unstuck when Edgars son asked his father whether he should call the CIA and have him whacked!
Not my idea of the "Right Stuff!"

top topics

join