It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Truth About The Hybrid Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Aliens are controlling terrorism, grey aliens and hydrids.

How do i know about grays and the hybrids...? this the million dollar question.

I saw them. i saw the Gray aliens...and the green aliens...and then the hybrids, all of which threaten you with psychotic death. its interesting really.

Did you know? any politician or celebrity cannot speak of the idea of aliens. They are fowarned...by nothing other than voices in their head!
that to state that aleins are alive on earth is punishable by the death penalty.

I am scared. for 9 years i have fought the telepathic war that surrounds our planet, and now i have discovered to things. One - aliens are going to destroy us all. Two - the green aliens and gray aliens are going to decide our fate.

I have seen and met with and meditated with the gray aliens hundreds of times, THEY ARE UP TO NO GOOD...i think. THe green aliens, that i have seen (one time), are trying to protect us.

i am a lost soul, people like me dont live very long. i am desperate for reality. But I sitll communicate directly with the alien channel, so feel free to ask anything.

i am your channeler, i can solve your problem...i know anything i want. and they will tell me anything i dont.

[SNIP]

a promise from god...i can tell you anything you want to know.

[SNIP]

N

>>>>>>remember im former Special Forces of the Us army>>>>>>>

Mod edit: Removed E-mail address. Discussions done on ATS, not via email.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
there is much more to come

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
if you want to know, then email [SNIP] with your questions.

i know, and im not proud of it.

Mod edit: Removed email address

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
1. Have you gone mad?

2. Is anyone on are side?

3. Any evidence of your contact?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfltrtdAlienRing

Did you know? any politician or celebrity cannot speak of the idea of aliens. They are fowarned...by nothing other than voices in their head!
that to state that aleins are alive on earth is punishable by the death penalty.

Please explain why Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Dennis Kucinich, Art Bell, David Bowie, Will Smith, William Shatner, And Jimmy Carter (i think I'll stop there) are skill alive and breathing.

Friend i highly suggest you get a mental evaluation, or provide some proof

Thank You for the idea regardless

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by InfltrtdAlienRing

By your screen name, you are inferring that you've "infiltrated" the "Alien" "Ring". Is this the entire truth...

from experence, no.

Experience?

Yes, I mean familiarity with the root subject, deep and painful involvement with a conflict the complexities of which are far and beyond any feeble attempts at emulation on this thread.

Aliens are not controlling Terrorism, per se, but certain extraterrestial elements do have vested interests in the outcome of specific geopolitical struggles.
Not to mention the expected crippling fallout from a new era of crusading, neofascist factions that have incestuous ties to each other, even though those who lead these assemblages in the name of Diety are not in possesion of that knowledge.
They think they fight for a greater good. They are actually fighting for a greater form of control, one that will bring a reign of sheer brutallity and enslavement to every subjugated land they conquer. What is more, they have no conception as to where it is centred. Noone would believe me if I tried to explain where that dark seat of power resides.
Indeed, I still have to open a small folded piece of paper kept in my wallet just to continue to convince myself of the extent of technological expansion we, as a race, have managed under the noses of accepted history.

How do I know about greys and hybrids? Because I have been an operative in their covert war for over two decades. That's all you need to know. Ask questions if you want, they wont get answered. Try and track my IP address; it's faked and rerouted via tech that defies modern physics. Just listen.

You have not seen the grey aliens, nor the green aliens or the hybrids (you can't have done. You're still breathing, aren't you?). They do not threaten anyone with psychotic death. They don't threaten. They have no concept of morality. No concept of family, or duty, or of what is right or wrong. They have no religion to rein in the savage, primal instincts they share with our ancestors.
It is not interesting, really.
To see their complete disregard for anything that we hold sacred or dear is to stare long and hard into the abyss.
Neiztsche was right.
The abyss will stare back. What his metaphor lacked was the fact that it'll harvest you.

Politician and celebrities are not forwarned of the alien presence.The only voices in their heads come from speech-writers. Noone knows the full truth.
Even my fallen comrades, all brave men and women who gave their lives for a cause far greater than anything that has ever faced our species, were not in possession of the full reasoning behind their missions. This did not stop them doing their duty, travelling to unbelievable locations in conditions that deny all human comforts, and in many cases, paying the ultimate price for the pursuit of love and honour.

Aliens do not live on earth. They don't live. They exist in this dimension under sufferance, as a vast gestalt intelligence.

Ok, that's enough...

That's all made up. I did it to show you that it can be done better. If you're going to post fiction, at least make it interesting, and stop insulting our intelligence.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfltrtdAlienRing
Aliens are controlling terrorism, grey aliens and hydrids.

How do i know about grays and the hybrids...? this the million dollar question.

I saw them. i saw the Gray aliens...and the green aliens...and then the hybrids, all of which threaten you with psychotic death. its interesting really.

A lot of people have seem them and contact with them, and so on. most are still alive. The Greys have a master, and are controlled by same, so don't assign them powers they don't have.

Scientists also sign an agreement, and so do a lot of other public figures. If you had secrets that you wanted to keep, would you not do the same? If the truth was known all at once, humanity would lose their minds in a short time.

I am scared. for 9 years i have fought the telepathic war that surrounds our planet, and now i have discovered to things. One - aliens are going to destroy us all. Two - the green aliens and gray aliens are going to decide our fate.

I too have fought telepathically with what you might call alien life forms. They are dark, love always defeats them. You are actually feeding them with your fear. Stop fearing what you cannot control, and trust in yourself and your own power, we all have it, whether we know it or not. Find the power within you, and use it.

I have seen and met with and meditated with the gray aliens hundreds of times, THEY ARE UP TO NO GOOD...i think. THe green aliens, that i have seen (one time), are trying to protect us.

I disagree. Yes, some are up to no good, but...most want to help us in some way or another. Trouble is, if any other life form rescues us from our own mistakes, then that very same life form is responsible for us from then on. There are no saviors of any kind coming to "save" us. We are on our own here, and only together can we save ourselves.

i am a lost soul, people like me dont live very long. i am desperate for reality. But I sitll communicate directly with the alien channel, so feel free to ask anything.

Lost from what? You can forget reality, as you seek it, it doesn't exist anymore. Humanity is on an alternate timeline separate from the original, and here, we live in a matrix of thought, generated for our pleasure, or displeasure. I too search for reality, but find it not.

i am your channeler, i can solve your problem...i know anything i want. and they will tell me anything i dont.

I do not doubt that you can channel, so can a lot of others. As to whether you can solve my, or anyone's problems means you must be a God, or an alien yourself. Only I can solve my problems, and that goes for everyone, including you. Sounds like you have a few problems too. why not work on them, and leave us to our own devices?

a promise from god...i can tell you anything you want to know.

Which god would that be?

N

>>>>>>remember im former Special Forces of the Us army>>>>>>>

Really? I don't believe that for a minute.

Mod edit: Removed E-mail address. Discussions done on ATS, not via email.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

top topics

join