It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddha Nature and Electromagnetic Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I have been fascinated with electromagnetic energy for a while. This video stuns me as it reveals a few things that I already knew. Except now I realize them, if that makes any sense.

Some people that I have talked to think this is all an act, and then theres the video of an mma fighter totally destroying a qi master. However, I think that the particular fighter missed the point of these teachings.

What does the metaphysical community think of this connection?

If a majority of people had a deeper understanding of some of these teachings, not followers mind you, do you believe that we could experience a physical consciousness shift and a mental shift at the same time?

I heard something amazing today:: There is no path to peace; peace is the path

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Im learning to slowly let go, and free my mind from the years of western propaganda programing. It is my understanding that the internal world is more important that the external and that at the individual level of reality, one is fully responsible for there thoughts, therefor responsible for there own happiness and self destruction.
I would also like to state, that for some reason I feel like i played this game we can life before. I dont understand but my interest and life almost feel guided as if i was only the willing participant in the plan. I have this deep wearing to reconnect with the universe and connect back to nature. I'm thinking in my past life i was a cowboy or something free more in touch with nature.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

I don't think that the tall goofy guy was helping the legitimacy of this demonstration. I would have preferred to see some other volunteers show how this works.

I think there is much more to developing energy than the average Joe would be willing to admit, but I am skeptical of the magical powers that were demonstrated in this video.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Hmm very interesting.
I don't know how real it is, but I am prepared to believe.
What the guy says is good though.
He's very right indeed.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Thats a pretty good video and I like how the guy presented it. Theres some good vids on chi.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I don't like it how buddhism/dharma is presented this way. Results of buddhism shouldn't be how to control other people's body through manipulation of chi. And in this particular case, at least use different people for the demonstration and maybe a friendly match against a fighter with a totally different style.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Sorry, this video and story stink of the usual gullible "pupil" scenario!

If people like this can really do these kind of things, why do they never use these wonderful powers for anything other than fight demonstrations?

Fake, hoax or whatever. It's not the pupils fault but the teacher for presenting such misleading stuff.

I put this on a parr with a kung-fu B movie.

ps..something similar has been shown in videos before but when a complete stranger who wasn't "in" on it or pre-conditioned to react steps up, the teacher got has ass whipped big time! lol.

[edit on 27/7/2008 by nerbot]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

If people like this can really do these kind of things, why do they never use these wonderful powers for anything other than fight demonstrations?

Fake, hoax or whatever. It's not the pupils fault but the teacher for presenting such misleading stuff.

ps..something similar has been shown in videos before but when a complete stranger who wasn't "in" on it or pre-conditioned to react steps up, the teacher got has ass whipped big time! lol.

[edit on 27/7/2008 by nerbot]

How are you certain people don't use their ''wonderful powers'' for other things?

lol @ this being a hoax...do some studying of electromagnetic energy, tai chi, and qi gong.

Remember, ''Condemnation, without investigation, is the height of ignorance"-Albert Einstein

yes, this complete stranger was an MMA fighter. This fighter was focused on destruction, the self, and making a name.
Its not just about controlling other people's bodies in a fight. That is simply the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I agree, from what I read, Tai chi used to be a way of life. Things changed though... people conquered, different dynasties etc.

Tai chi translates to "the ultimate". What they're trying to say is its like the way of life. The same way you can kill someone with chi by moving their chi away from vital areas, you can also heal them as such. There are qi-gong healers out there who as such.

Focusing chi into its higher vibrational level and controlling its flow is apparently how these martial artists are able to smash through layers of bricks without even breaking a bone. I saw a martial artist poke his finger through an empty pop can without even bending the can, that was pretty interesting.

I am developing my awareness of chi and hope to be able to heal and inspire people with it, and if my dreams continue to show the future as they have, it will be so.

Its a neutral energy, what you choose to do with it is up to you. This is why for a while true Tai chi has been kept secretive, and students carefully selected.

I understand the skepticism, i wouldn't expect anyone to believe ANYTHING they see. We can only try for ourselves, and thats the fundamental of tai chi. Cultivating SELF-awareness.

I was reading a ninjutsu book and so much has been distorted about the ninja. I also recommend reading into that.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

Hey I get a this video is no longer available!

I think I know what you are looking for.

It appears to have been part of the teachings of Jesus during his life and most of the information is locked up in the basement of the Vatican.

Qi Gong previously known as Chi Kung is very effective but it takes a lot of time.

Most of what the Lord achieved in his healings and looking into the hearts of others can be done by us today if properly trained.

Unfortunately the Jewish version that survived has screwed up the breathing. The Buddhist form is the fastest to get a taste of the power but the Taoist have been known to heal Buddhist. This is to say when you breath in it is best to contract the stomach muscles. I know it does not feel right and would not be used in fighting.

I steal practice the Buddhist style at times and would think it is best for fighting hand to hand in particular "Wind Path".
Yet for all other things I would look into Taoist styles.

I believe many effective tools have been taken out of Western knowledge by the Vatican so it can control us. They call it heresy and well next thing you know the flaming stakes come out, what a shame.

With this said be careful who and what you study these arts have fallen into some very evil hands. But do study them just keep focused on fluid light and the teachings of Jesus.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I would like to beleive but come on.....the guy in the vid is blatantly acting.

the lanky guy is as fake as a nine bob note...

How about some real hard core evidence?

I dont think I have seen a vid as good as this one - John Chang uk.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Controlling Electromagnetic energy is one thing.

But understanding and following the " The Buddhist Dharma(Truth) "
To avoid suffering, could possibly build up your "Good Karma" which could related to feeling these aura / Electromagnetic Energy. Just a suggestion.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidifty
I would like to beleive but come on.....the guy in the vid is blatantly acting.

the lanky guy is as fake as a nine bob note...

How about some real hard core evidence?

I dont think I have seen a vid as good as this one - John Chang uk.youtube.com...

yeah that is definitely a good one! That video is the one that spurred my interest into studying the physics,metaphysics,history,alternative methods, and the quantum aspect of the inner essence of all things in the universe. AKA chi...

What he talks about is pretty legit and Im pretty sure that the tall lanky guy was a bad choice for a demonstration. However this video wasn't made to prove that chi exists.

Millions of people use chi and only a few out of those millions have developed to a level where they can control the human nervous system with different balances of positive and negative energy.

but the following video is in defense of all the non believers and skeptics. This isn't necessarily the same thing, and this supposed master is not exempt from being a crook, a fraud, having a bad day, or just too old to really fight.

new topics

top topics

join