It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Crop Circles, hoax or warning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I don't know to what extent Crop Circles have been discussed on this website. I've always found them interesting, and these two have recently caught my attention. The first depicts the solar system on the date December 23rd, 2012...

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

This crop circle was reported on the 15th of this month. The farmer, angry at the vandalism (and I use that term because we don't know WHO did it, although it looks a little TOO perfect to be fake), ruined the crop circle. A few days later...this one appeared next to it...

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

I'm stumped. To think that a common vandal would go to the lengths to look up the solar system's relative positions in 2012 and make them, then make some other design? And if this keeps happening to this guy, wouldn't one think he'd have surveillance eventually? Makes you wonder...What do you guys think?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
By the way, if any of you can get EXIF data on these images to see if they have been Photoshopped or not, that would probably be very helpful to this case. And perhaps we could close it fairly soon

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The first one was discussed here.

As for the second one, it all seems to announce the Final Fiesta.

Not photoshoped - still the question is : WHO ? - keeping in mind that the first CC report was in XVIIth century :

join