It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 the coming cull

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
yes it takes awhile to load but its worth the wait

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by justme2

Originally posted by Memysabu
Site does not load at all, tryed for an hour. This is why you arent getting responses lol. I give up easier flicks to watch.

To help out the OP, I've grabbed the vid and added it to liveleak.. Says it's "waiting for approval" at the moment or something. Will update when it provides me with a link to share.
I haven't even watched it.. But thought I would help out, as slow sites simply suck :O.

This link should work, if not it should soon:
www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 25-7-2008 by justme2]

bump
thanks for the hand Friend

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terran Blue
After ranting about the evil British all the way through that vid, its AWFULLY nice of him to mumble that not all Brits evil and are chasing world domination...

Wonder what James Cameron would say about him stealing a load of footage from Terminator 2?

Listen to who he is refering to when he says who runs British empire
it is the same people that run and control the United states

The anglo dutch oligarchy

The president is just a puppet like the Pm Of england
like the PM of Canada and all the rest of the leaders who are caught up in the web

Anyhow his remedy is the Constitution.
If Americans refuse to turn to their Constitution now
God have mercy on us all

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Ummmmm.... it's a rather dramatic vid isn't it -- with all the crescendos of music and such, and the forceful rhetoric.... I donno. It just resonates to me as one individual trying to point out who the enemy is.... except he doesn't really, does he?

Don't get me wrong OP, I'm glad I watched it, glad you brought it here to us. Seems to want to paint all EU and US politicians as de debil and troops as their minions.

I'm extropolating, of course, because I didn't find a lot of actual content there. I have to agree with a previous poster who said that troops will not bow and serve a cause that goes against humanity and the Constitution. Oh yeah, I can hear people now..... citing the Iraq war as contrary to what I just said, but that whole event has been so politicized. Order the troops to round up citizens of their country and imprison them, regardless of the country...... I don't believe they'll do it en masse. I know I wouldn't have, even if it meant my own imprisonment/death.

Informative video though, and thanks again.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Thank you very much for agreeing with me. If you were to ask any number of soldiers here that I'm in charge of - or any of my brothers in arms who were in my last unit, if some corrupt politician tried to force us to start rounding up US Citizens..... wow. That politician wouldn't be in office very long.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I've believed all along this is primarily what Iran is about. WW3 is to be the war of contracts. And 2/3 or more of the world will be wiped out, possibly within a short time.
And the prize is the splitting of China, Russia and India. Project Camelot has related most of this, and a planned war with China. And I knew that Hilary was the only one that was likely to be a thorn in their side. I heard she was very opinionated and stubborn, and wasn't likely to be the puppet they wanted.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
Let me just say a couple of things pertaining to this.

1) Op, your avatar...- I was actually in that unit for two rotations, and if we actually were there for oil ----- where is it now?

it is the control of Oil and which currency it is sold in that counts

2) I can promise that if these supposed "police states" or what not begin to form - you can be assured it won't be your military running the show - and last I checked, the US Armed Forces outnumber and outgun any other federal agency in the US. (again - I laugh at the facist state comments Larouche made....) You have to understand the military WILL NOT support a facist state. Anything a public leader does that destroys the constitution and our liberties breaches our

Begin to form? You are in a police state SIr look around

3) In terms of the 'British Empire', lol - please. They aren't going to be taking over much of anything. The food crisis is very real, but I don't know if that necessarily means we're going to dive head-first right into a World War over it. I'm sure the political brains around the globe will start working to try and alleviate it.

America has already been taken over by the same oligarchy that control the British Empire food crisis is a symptom not the cause ww3 is about a one world govt and it will not be your govt your govt is slated to fade into the NAU

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Ummmmm.... it's a rather dramatic vid isn't it -- with all the crescendos of music and such, and the forceful rhetoric.... I donno. It just resonates to me as one individual trying to point out who the enemy is.... except he doesn't really, does he?

Well I heard him say the Anglo dutch Oligarchy

Don't get me wrong OP, I'm glad I watched it, glad you brought it here to us. Seems to want to paint all EU and US politicians as de debil and troops as their minions.

the troops no more no less than people mostly poor trying to make a living

I'm extropolating, of course, because I didn't find a lot of actual content there. I have to agree with a previous poster who said that troops will not bow and serve a cause that goes against humanity and the Constitution. Oh yeah, I can hear people now..... citing the Iraq war as contrary to what I just said, but that whole event has been so politicized. Order the troops to round up citizens of their country and imprison them, regardless of the country...... I don't believe they'll do it en masse. I know I wouldn't have, even if it meant my own imprisonment/death.

I actually believe the troops will be in a theater of war far away and removed from America as possible As they are today when the NAU comes to America
Informative video though, and thanks again.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I've believed all along this is primarily what Iran is about. WW3 is to be the war of contracts. And 2/3 or more of the world will be wiped out, possibly within a short time.
And the prize is the splitting of China, Russia and India. Project Camelot has related most of this, and a planned war with China. And I knew that Hilary was the only one that was likely to be a thorn in their side. I heard she was very opinionated and stubborn, and wasn't likely to be the puppet they wanted.

I happen to believe that myself
I believe Obama is only there to get rid of her
that Mcain is their man
Once Hilary is removed as a threat to them OBama will be of no use to them
Mcain will be inserted into the presidency by way of E vote

[edit on 29-7-2008 by solo1]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by solo1

actually believe the troops will be in a theater of war far away and removed from America as possible As they are today when the NAU comes to America

This makes evil sense to me and also possibly shows why the various mercenary contract groups are applying for bases and training camps in every state of the union...I don't know how these companies are underwrited - that is funded - but I'd bet the farm that they have very low connections in very high places...considering their role in Iraq....

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

would you have a link for that Project Camelot article?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
world war three is likely in 2020. as all the countries would be economically well. primarily russia..as they will have the 4 or 3 strongest economy in the world.but hopefully we all would create a starship capable of reaching mars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join