It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about member status

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by redled

Originally posted by Kat77
interesting website spawned. never heard of it. how is it different from this one? you mean there's no ignorance there as there is here? i find that hard to believe. i've come to realize that ignorance knows no bounds.

No, and sadly knowledge knows its own bounds, all too often without compensation for the ignorant.

YES! that's a big problem to get past. Understanding and compassion are qualities we should naturally possess by now. The truly ignorant might be some of the most powerful people on the planet.

Sorry for going off topic, but that's one I struggle with on a daily basis.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kat77

As do I, there is a struggle to get people educated enough to want their kids educated enough to exercise a sane vote.

There is a polical group in the British Conservative Party, the Cornerstone group, believed in flat taxes, less money in health AND education. More authority for parliament the church. ie sending us into a parasitic hell. Since the new Conservative Party Leader, they have dropped to social justice and 'shared values,' they are maggots who want future generations ignorant enough to be ruled, just like that. Educate them and give them jobs and, well a spoon full of sugar helps........

new topics

<< 1   >>

join