It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be very careful tonight.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
To start, let me tell you that I am a person very well tuned to what they call "the other side".

Tonight ladies and gentlemen, a large number of demons and very negative spirits are running around loose (more than normal).

You can feel it, and it probably materialized as a mistake you made or an arguement you had with someone today.

For some reason these spirits are going crazy. Maybe it the moon phases?

Tell me what you think, don't be shy.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by '___'eed]

[edit on 25-7-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I was just out for my nightly walk in the darkness and nothing occured out of the ordinary. The moon is half full and absolutely nothing happened. No disturbed spirits moving about or strange lights in the night sky. All though I will say my dog monkeyboy was restless and we walked without incident, he still is outside patroling the grounds.

It's 12:45 here and I will do my rounds one more time before calling it a night.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Nothing here either, it's about one of the clock. As for anything particularly nasty happening, it'd have to be pretty impressive to move from the background noise.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Well, its 2:00 AM and I just woke up from a wicked dream! Too strange to call a nightmare, yet somehow I have to wrestle the concept that my own mind just created all which I saw in my dream.

It was a place ive been before, and go to when I go to sleep ill, with a fever, or otherwise sick. I go to this strange, rave-like future "world" where im in a very urban surrounding, its dark and club-like, flashing lights and weird people, and everyone is partying down HARD .. a mixture of people I know in real life, like in my dream I was there with 2 friends, a mixture of people I know OF, including famous people, and a mixture of people I've SEEN, like on Youtube.

Oddly, in the middle of it, I was taken aside by a black african american man who seemed very familiar, and was taught "martial arts", but I already knew the starting stuff, and seemed very interested. He said, "well i wasnt going to say this but, i think i can go ahead and open my school this fall" ie; to keep teaching me, and i of course said, "oh yeah I wanted to ask you about that". But just like weird dreams are, I am then instantly transported into the room of a band, a band my ex-girlfriend would go see and chase up n down the east coast before she became my ex. The lead singer invited me in. Just like everyone else in the dream, they seemed to be on drugs or doing drugs, but nothing specific that I can pick out or point out. Just partying, was weird. I looked at the couch type of thing the lead singer was sitting on, he knew me by name some how, and saw my ex-girlfriend's nickname embroidered onto the back of the couch (where your back goes), something like "so n' so is a cool chick" or something equally meaningless and dumb. Then I hit it off with their keyboardist, because he was into the same geeky crap I was, like computer games / movies I like.

So then I am back in the "future world", and I see some police officers lining a bunch of people up and taking them out the "front door", but they didnt bother me even though i was right up there near the line. I didnt understand why they were being taken, the cops were bullhorning "just line up here" etc, but if you didnt feel obligated to such as me, they werent trying to force you. however if i had felt guilty in the dream at that moment, i would have probably gotten in line. so they leave, i begin hallucinating in my dream because of some weird drug that band shared with me, i tell my friend about it in the dream, he reassures me that they barely gave me any, a very small amount, that id be fine.

Then I woke up a bit sweaty, uncomfortable as heck, feeling weird in the head like running a slight fever, and have been awake ever since.

Be glad you aren't me.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Sorry if the post was not accurate. It felt so weird today and yesterday. It must be my head or where I live.

I think i'm bringing it upon myself.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Interesting dreams, but your ok. I think you are blessed to be able to remember dreams. I don't anymore- because I don't want to. I stay up so I don't sleep. WHen I sleep early, I get visited by demonic spirits.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

SURE YOUR IN TUNE WITH THE OTHER SIDE
. Another one making crazy claims to drive the paranoid into a frenzy...lol

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

lol Are you sure of such a claim?

be very sure before continuing.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Of course I'm sure...
. Why are you the booger ( i know its boogie...lol)man....

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Your funny. Since this thread is pretty much dead, do you have any stories to tell? I'm here and I'm bored? I was hoping others would feel the same way as I did tonight but I guess its me.

Has anything weird happened to you?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Odd that you should post this.

My family just went out of town so i'm by myself in the house. I just got back from work, and all the tvs were on. I know I turned them off before I left. All of the doors and windows were still locked.

After I turned them all off, I just got this very heavy feeling of dread. I don't know why but I just feel like there's something evil there.

It was a very wierd occurence, and I just thought that this thread had some really good timing.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Lots has happened to me, thats why i'm here. Ufo's and possibly ghosts...just looking for answers. My experiences are my own and I don't tell them because I have no proof to back them up and also I am not sure if paranormal or something else...ie..mind playing tricks and the ufo's I saw were UFO in every sense of the words Unidentified Flying Objects....definitley not going to be calling them alien space craft...just couldn't identify them. The dark side of this is a personal favourite because I love something causing anarchy and chaos...lol. Make the God fearing folk run and hide under thier covers. I say scream all you want and pray...no one going to help them

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by theendisnear69

Well I got one person to come forward. I know sometimes spirits is a state of mind but I don't think it is tonight.

Good story. I would get incense or something if I were you.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

I know what you mean. I think people are hopelessly depndent on the system and that they don't know how to save themselves.

Whats your ghost story? Mine- A shadow figure. It was about 4-5 ft tall that whispered "buddy" at me.

this was right after I was thinking about hateful thoughts toward my mother. I had never had those thoughts before and before the entity appeared, I recocognized the thoughts as evil.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Almost 3a.m. here and I was going out for a smoke, I did notice something weird. I was walking 'round my back yard when a small, dark shadowy figure ran past me. It went right up on my back porch and then I heard a crunching noise! I was almost like bones being crunched, but then realised it was my cat that had ran by and was now on the porch eating catfood. I was really freaked out for a few seconds though, but mostly from reading this thread first then half expecting to see "something". Well I saw something alright! But alas, 'twas was only a cat.
She is black though does that count for anything?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
interesting. i have no experiences to add but i certainly have had those overwhelmingly negative feelings like things just are not right. wish i had more to add but alas, like you, i am just up.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BroonStone

Yeah, this post defintly primed you up.

As I post this thread with sincerity, it can be used as an experiment to how our current state of mind can perceive our surroundings. But I'm not intentionally trying to prime people brains to see whats not there.

I am wondering if they are sensing it. But cat incidences happen to me too lol.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

it can be for certain people. Maybe its an atrological thing?

It could possibly be personal? The worst time of the year for me is august. So maybe its my sub-conscious preparing me?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Cats are strange creatures. I believe cats can sense things we don't. For some reason I couldn't get my cat in tonight, usually she is very easy going and comes to me when it's time to go in. Tonight was a different story, she would not come in or even let me get close to her. Strange, yes otherworldly, no. It is warm here and overcast, a great "mousing" night I guess. She usually leaves me part of her kill when she stays out all night, so in the morning I will check and see if she left me an "offering" 'Til then I'll keep my eye open for anything strange.
Oh and before I forget, thanks for the post!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
You know now that I think about something kinda weird did happen to me tonight! About two hours ago, around 1 a.m. eastern time, I was prowling ATS as usual (I have insomnia so I stay up way too late every night) and my internet connection went out, usually my connection is VERY strong. So anyway, I killed the power to the modem for a re-boot and out of the corner of my eye is see the door to my den opening! I look over to see what the heck is going on and for an instant there was a, all I can describe it as is a "form" like a shadow, human shaped, in the doorway. I freaked for a second but before I could get a good look at it, it was gone.
My internet connection was back up when I turned back around, like nothing had ever happened! At the time I just chalked it up to late nights and too little sleep, and a weird computer.

Edit to correct spelling, and to add further comment.

[edit on 7/25/2008 by BroonStone]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join