It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allegedly UFO video shot in Surabaya, Indonesia 24-07-08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
UFO in Surabaya, Indonesia 24th July 2008

NEWS

News 1

News 2

News 3

News 4

News 5

They are all in Indonesian language, maybe some1 here can help translate it?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by joinats

This really hard....first off i cant understand a word of the Indonesian language...as for the ufo, that is some beautifull lights but almost impossible to proof if it was a real ufo!
An example:

This was straigh forward easy to do...imagine a pro with lights complete darkness background!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GUNSINWAR
reply to post by joinats

This really hard....first off i cant understand a word of the Indonesian language...as for the ufo, that is some beautifull lights but almost impossible to proof if it was a real ufo!
An example:

This was straigh forward easy to do...imagine a pro with lights complete darkness background!

i could even see the lights bouncing off the clouds in the background sky. it is amazing what the mind puts in place of lack of info.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The guy who recorded the video doesn't think it's a UFO(I think he means of ET origin). He mentions that the object was moving fast and erratically in a way unlike any aircraft he's ever seen and from where he's located, he's seen aircraft land on a daily basis and helicopters passing by. He also does not think the object is a kite due to the altitude of the object.

From his POV, the object seemed to be flying on a fixed point vertically but from "left to right, left to right" horizontally. Object was seen from 1930hrs-2000hrs, long enough for him to take a few still pics of the object, buy new batteries for the camera and upload pics into his laptop to make space in his camera to take more pics. Object disappeared when he was trying to get a better/closer position.

He claims that he has a hard time believing that it was a UFO(again, I think he means ET origin) as he has no interest/obsession with UFOs. He also mentions that he is not a pro-videographer. He works as a web developer. Object was caught on video/pic(he doesn't specify) with a Fujifilm Finepix S5700. He is looking for more info about this object.

In one of the news report, apparently the ufo was seen by two different people in two different towns. The other witness expresses his regret for not being able to provide/capture on camera, proof of what he saw as he mentions that the UFO was gone in 10 seconds. He claims the object was huge and fast.

I'm at work now so I can't do a full translation but that's the gist of it. Hope someone else here speaks Bahasa.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by d2che]

[edit on 25-7-2008 by d2che]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Latest news: Juanda Airport tower reported nothing caught on radar.

There are more and more witness as posted on www.detik.com, beside seen in Surabaya, Eastern Java, it was seen also in Center Java same day. At least 4 or 5 different persons had reported it to www.detik.com.

Also, it has been 6 sightings around that area in the last 4 months.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by joinats]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
i'm from surabaya,one of my teachers saw it and told me
i can help you translate them.
give me any link that you need translating

top topics

join