It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does this guy provoke on you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Personally it saddens me to see just how far some people are from ever taking ufology serious and disgusted by the name calling and disrespect shown towards this highly honourable and brave elderly man...
Its amazing how you can tell a skeptic just from his grin...

[edit on 25-7-2008 by SL55T0T0]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SL55T0T0

Another name on the "I told you so list" for disclosure day i suppose

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SL55T0T0

Illuminati mind control at it's finest.
"The meaning of life is to work, get married have kids and then die"

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Denial is awesome!!! I wonder what made this man to post his video on youtube, does he live in word where his opinion matters?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.Slon
Denial is awesome!!! I wonder what made this man to post his video on youtube, does he live in word where his opinion matters?

Denial? Denial like what? Like that guy still has hair? Like that guy isn't as old as a great grandfather but he's trying to pass himself off as a much younger guy?

That guy lives in the state of denial, I believe it is next to that river.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I think he could have been a little more proper in presenting his case without the language and sexual references, though he did present a good one for debunking. While I wouldn't go as far to call Mitchell a "cook," he always has had that "conspiracy" nut theme about him. However, Mitchell is THE most credible witness to hear this from, evidence or not. There always has been a "fad," like this guy said, fairies, leprachaun's, Big Foot, the Loch Ness Monster, but I believe that the UFO phenomena is something that is very real. Be it government craft, extra-terrestrials, chrononauts, or inter-dimensional beings...who knows, and we probably will never know.

The only thing that bothers me about this guy, besides his age and his looks, is that he isn't as open to the fact that extra-terrestrials have probably mastered space-fairing. They don't travel lightyears upon lightyears upon lightyears to reach us. They A.) Have a base in our solar system and have had one for a long time, B.) Use transdimensional warp, where they literally create a wormhole in space, or C.) They're local boys. It just boggles my mind how arrogant and ignorant people could be. Regardless, he does open up a decent forum for debate.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
These type of skeptics are the worst, by the way it's kook not cook...lol. Closed minds are the worst but he makes some good points about mitchell...just because you have done things in your life that make you seem credible doesn't mean you are. Example...Cops...just because they play the good guys doesn't make them better witnesses or more credible....because so many police officers have been indicted for variouis crimes. Priests...shall not lie...yet they lied constantly and covered up the molestations of children and last but not least John Lear...respected pilot and whatever...yet he has the some of the craziest suff out there.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Who cares what that looser thinks, Im pissed i wasted 30 seconds listening to him.

Anyways doesn't matter what people believe, you can be in denial all you like but, it doesn't change the fact that aliens are real.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Aliens are real....illegal aliens and those that are out there on other planets...but visiting us...no proof. Saying they exist doesn't make it so.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
Aliens are real....illegal aliens and those that are out there on other planets...but visiting us...no proof. Saying they exist doesn't make it so.

When i say alien i mean life on other planets, 100% probability of life on other planets in are universe that has millions of galaxies in it. Unfortunately i live on a planet where people once thought that the earth was the center of the universe.

take a look at the pale blue dot, I ask humanity to get off its high horse we ant shiit
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Real aliens exist BUT ONLY like waaaay out there, its when they come here that they cease to exist..., end of story

new topics

top topics

join