It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE Diamond UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
the third video is the best, detail is shown. that is, if it is real.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
That third video is a so out of focus light it is not even funny, that vid had been on here before. The whole aperture being out of focus creates that diamond shape. again discussed on here many times before. the other two vids look to be superimposed.

reply to

post by ManaByte

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcgilligan02
That third video is a so out of focus light it is not even funny, that vid had been on here before. The whole aperture being out of focus creates that diamond shape. again discussed on here many times before. the other two vids look to be superimposed.

reply to

post by ManaByte

Can you explain the diagonal moving shadow that runs across the object in terms of focus?
Please enlighten us...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
How about you use that great search button and enlighten yourself. I posted what I have seen on the past on this website. I do not post trash or non important stuff but try to diclose the truth as I see fit.
reply to post by Psychopump

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
its really interesting videos.....

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Look I used my search button. This may or may not in helping some realize my take on what I believe it is:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is another thread discussing the "diamond" ufo.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
that video...i dont know is true but..it should seems yes
thanks for your help!!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Another anomaly I found when viewing these videos..on the first one you can see what appears to be a beam of light emitted from the object to the right of it.

I dont believe anyone has mentioned this yet...I was waiting to see if anyone noticed. Watch the video at 00:14 and 00:15 you can see this for yourselves. Look closely at the yellow arrows they point out where to look in the video and just what it shows.

Just thought it was curious that this beam of light was shown on the Columbia footage....makes me think one of two things:

A.) This is what it is...actually showing this (craft?) shooting a beam out of it at the Columbia.

OR

B.) This was added post production to plant that very seed.

It needs to be scrutinized by a professional to determine just whats going on here.

Here a a small collection of Diamond shaped UFO's (or camera artifacts) captured all over the world, by people... (making the same mistakes?)

Interesting topic, surely all of theses cannot be due to apertures...there far too many....but MOST are.

[edit on 7/26/2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

Very good point
I heard about the aperture thing a while back this is not to say that they did not capture a real alien craft but that the shape is direct result of zooming in too closlely and getting the diamond shape

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

I tried to post on this very subject in the past ( excellent response by the way, Thank you).... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
All these videos were shot years apart. Something to consider.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join