It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE Diamond UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
First taped on a live Fox video of the Shuttle Columbia's disaster in 2003... www.youtube.com... It is taped again in 2005...www.youtube.com... And in 2008, this time taped at night..www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Those videos (be they real) are some of the clearest I've ever seen of a true UFO. I do not recall seeing that clip with the Space Shuttle disaster. Awesome find. The third one is particularly astounding, especially at night. It almost looks like it's two pyramids slapped together. Pretty cool stuff. Question is, is this a new race of aliens? "Hey check out these earth people, word is they have souls and once they die they're the most powerful beings in the galaxy." "Oh snap let's get down there."

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

I remember watching this same FOX coverage of the Columbia at the time and seeing the taped UFO. Although it was shut down imediately.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
First 2 look relatively realistic, the third video however I have seen before and it looks really fake. Can we verify the news footage is legit?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Interesting find.

I cannot watch the videos at this time (damn Internet security at work
) but the title caught my attention because of the reference to a diamond shaped UFO.

This is a radar image taken by F16 interceptor fighters chasing a UFO:

Radar Image

Notice the diamond shape?

[edit on 25/7/08 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
These are indeed very interesting. the movement of dark lines on the third video kind of freaked me out. I have the feeling I have seen that before but do not know where.

I guess the Annunaki are watching their ´crops´.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

IMO, all three clips show some bright object which is distorted due to it being out of focus. The bright object assumes a shape of aperture or such when out of its focusing and zooming capabilities.
Its not diamond shape, it appears to be one.

These examples are taken from :
www.diyphotography.net...

The third vid is a ridiculous fake. The first appears to be a cut and paste job, where the ufo clip was inserted into the shuttle video. Thats no ET ship moreover.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Could someone please superimpose the first 2 vids and see if just the back ground is changed, they seem very similar in movements...

As for the third, I think that one needs to be seperately investigated.

ps Sorry no spell chk this am

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The first video is a live FOX news recording , I doubt there is any superimposing

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

So you are saying that FOX news was using one of these aperture devices when covering the Columbia disasters?

[edit on 25-7-2008 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I've pulled stills from both the first two videos you might find interesting.
The first one is from the Fox report.

What is the website being displayed in the upper left corner?

The second video is not so easy to find a clearly defined diamond shape.
This is one frame enhanced:

From the same video, most of the frames look more like this:

Just changing the backgrounds would not account for the difference in size of the objects in the two.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

So you are saying that the FOX news coverage of the Columbia had an embeded UFO image ? I remember watching the FOX coverage of the Columbia showing the UFO briefly before it was imediately shut down.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
reply to post by garyo1954

So you are saying that the FOX news coverage of the Columbia had an embeded UFO image ? I remember watching the FOX coverage of the Columbia showing the UFO briefly before it was imediately shut down.

No, I asked was what www.zdsoft.com was about since I had no clue. It's a "screen recorder that can create high quality screen demo videos in high resolution but ultra small file size with the smoothest recording experience by using this easy-to-use software."

Source

Whether that video could have been tampered with after it was recorded is a different question, which I'm not prepared to answer.

(I'd need to research the background of that particular footage.)

My focus was to determine, as one poster suggested, 'could the backgrounds have been switched?'

IMHO, I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I totally agree with you ....on the third video...it does appear to be the aperture trying to focus on a bright distant object;

Aperture openings also control depth of field. Smaller aperture openings keep a larger part of the image in sharp focus while larger aperture openings will keep the subject or focal point pin-sharp while the rest of the image remains blurred. This effect is even more obvious with tele lenses as they have smaller depths of field than wide- angles

Example of how it works.

But the first two videos appear to show the same object or type of object both taken in daylight...which to me kind rules out the CCD artifacting of the image as the light isnt too intense.

1st video

2nd video

Curious to say the least ...i'll look into it a little more.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

The first thing I thought was that the UFO in the 2nd video was from the 1st video put in the second video via some advanced editing programs. Is there anyway to tell if they are indeed the same?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I have no way of knowing that...with video editing and CGI the way it is today...anythings possible.

However, I will say it isnt likely due to the fact the first video was shot by a Fox network camera (filming Columbia) and the second ...shows clouds and in a "dusk" setting/lighting. Purportedly the first vid was shot in 03' and the second in 05'..... just some thoughts, anything is possible and Im by no means an "expert"....just an artist with an eye for this type of thing.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Has anyone verified that the first video was indeed the original video from FOX news? I haven't located it anywhere other than youtube.

I have located footage from CBS news which is under the heading "Eyewitness Account" here.

It is markedly different from the FOX footage.

[edit on 7/25/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON

So you are saying that FOX news was using one of these aperture devices when covering the Columbia disasters?

There is no such thing as "aperture devices". There are apertures in all cameras.
In the example above they have used a fancy external aperture to get the effect.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
What is the website being displayed in the upper left corner?

I´m assuming that as you can post on ATS that you HAVE an internet connection and working browser. Why didn´t you just go and have a look?

For those of you that can´t work out how to visit a URL, the website is for screen capture software. The image was most likely captured with a demo version of this software, which watermarked the image.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hmmm, from what I remember on the video of the shuttle disaster, there was what appeared to be an UFO but I don't recall that same footage being shown.
What I do remember was an object following the trajectory of the pieces of the shuttle in a somewhat circular motion all around the debris.

I don't recall the UFO being as steady as it appears on the first video. The second video although the shape is strikingly similar to the first UFO, could be an aperture thing, the third it has been discussed on ATS before and as I recall it has already been debunked.

If I could find the original news footage and of good quality to show exactly what I saw on that day I will post it in here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join