It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Nasa Excuses: According to David Letterman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
With all of the talk about Dr. Edgar Mitchell (Apollo 14) interviews regarding alien and ufo cover-up, Dave Letterman has come out with his Top Ten Nasa Excuses.

From tonight's episode:

Top Ten Nasa Excuses:

10. Didn't think it was a big deal.

9. We would like to visit these aliens but gas is so darned expensive.

8. Too much Tang.

7. Been sort of preoccupied with this giant asteroid that's headed toward Earth.

6. We were waiting to reveal it on a very special episode of "The Tyra Banks Show".

5. Hey chillax, bro.

4. No number 4, writer abducted by aliens.

3. Too upset to talk after what happened to Pluto.

2. Busy trying to confirm evidence of an A-rod/Madonna sex video.

1. Our leader isn't as bright as their leader.

Enjoy.

Rush

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
lol i loved numbers 4,3, and 1, specially 1 though. too darn bad I keep on missing Letterman, keep on falling asleep too darn early.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus24

Hey Daedalus24. #1 was my favorite as well. I like #7 too. I actually had to look twice when I heard the word "UFO" come out of Dave's mouth. lol

Rush

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Dave kind of surprised me on the subject of UFO's. I expected more of a sneer out of him, but he gave Jeff Peckman a very fair hearing. Dave's still my favorite talk show host. I used to like the show when it was on in the later spot. It was much more edgy.

Remember the trouble he got into just after switching to the earlier time slot, when he did the bit about Heinekin "chunky style".

The brewery had shipped out a lot of beer with pieces of glass in it. Dave and everybody thought that was very amusing, until they heard from Heinekin's attornies. The following show, everybody in the band was drinking Heinekin and Dave was issuing a heartfelt humorous apology.

I think the famous Bill Murray incident with the heckler from the Finger Lakes in upstate New York was also on in the later time slot. I still cringe thinking about it.

Here's Dave with Peckman. All about the "alien video."

[edit on 25-7-2008 by ipsedixit]

top topics

join