It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11th Attack & Reichstag Fire : Ties That Bind Collusion To Nazi Power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I was posting on a different thread on the September 11th tragedy, and went to Wikipedia to look for some source information linking the similarities of the Reichstag building fire during Hitler's rise to power when he was pushed to Chancellor of Germany, or Reichskanzler in the pretext for war because of the Reichstag fire because Hitler pointed to the Russians as "plotting" to attack the German Government.

Wikipedia : September 11th Attacks

I thought it might be interesting to see some of the similarities between these two events in the world's history. I know personally I have mis-quoted that Hitler immediately used this as a pretext to round up the Jews, as there were other stages, laws shifted around, and changed to outlaw the Communist Party from Germany.

I wonder if Marinus van der Lubbe was a patsy like Oswald was for JFK.

So, having stated those few facts about an idiot gone mad, Hitler, I thought it might be interesting for a civil discussion about the parallels between this controversial event in that it parallels the September 11th attacks a lot.

I'm not talking specifying anyone in particular carried out the attacks, but the parallells of timing and events.

Reichstag Fire = Collapse of Civil Liberties

September 11th Attack = Collapse of Civil Liberties

Reichstag Fire Decree = USA Patriot Act

Wow, the patterns are coming together between these two events.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
yay.
you figured it out.
some of us 'rabid' conspiracy theorists have been saying this for the last seven (! EEEK!) years.
the patterns are nearly exact, and even the players are 'all in the family'.

hitler chose 322 for his license plate. that is the yale skull and bones number.
coincidence?

wars are cause by industrialist/power mongers drumming up business/control.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
PNAC got their second pearl harbor..

"The great masses of the people ... will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. "
-Adolf Hitler (supposedly)

Hitler routinely spoke of protecting the "Homeland".

"There's no bigger task than protecting the homeland of our country."
-Bush43

Securing the land of your country is of course a noble aim. The means may not be. I'm not a member of the cult of bush diddit, but I strain my eyes to intercept whats there if you know what I mean.

All I know is the fascist NWO is quickly leaving wonderland and coming to our doors. Comfortable enslavement is just that. Will peoples eyes open when it starts to hurt?

You try to show someone this information, real facts exposing the same frame that this (Adolf) and other monsters assembled being used to this day... and you will be told to get real, thats old news, hitlers dead, etc.

Hitlers back baby, he never left!

[edit on 24-7-2008 by depth om]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Oh no, therein lies the difference, I figured it out immediately because of studying history, it was finding the finite details that took so long, down to a potential patsy, not just the Communist's, Jew's, or foreigners, but even potentially this other individual I pointed to being found within the building.

Similar to Oswald being found in the Texas School Book Depository.

The ties that bind collusion are many.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
While reading an awesome book in the first chapter of one of ATS's own, Jim Marrs, books last night, The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty I found it very interesting that he mentions theduring the agencies that slipped on September 11th, the NRO, or National Reconnaissance Office is based in Chantilly, Virgina, the same city in the same state where the Bilderberg Group met this year for their yearly meeting.

I know the Bilderberg Group formed shortly after WWII, officially, but I wonder how they fit into the whole process. I'm wondering here if the Bilderberg Group are the nations that got together that found Nazi gold as well as secrets and did not know what to do with either of them, and in turn they got together "officially" in 1954 but had in actuality already been meeting before that event where they were dubbed by the public by the moniker "Bilderberg" because of the hotel where they met.

So, does this mean the Bilderberg Group are benevolent, doubtful, or they are evil because of some other reason.

Has anyone else read any of Jimm Marrs books on this topic?

I noticed there are two websites on the back cover :

www.JimMarrs.com

and

www.disinfo.com

[edit on 25-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by depth om

I've spent decades chasing the "NWO" only to learn that it never existed to begin with, it was all a game of Chinese Whispers just to rile up the masses in order to get people talking about it on the phone, internet, and wherever else, to further legitimize the necessity of Government control, because after people begin talking about this stuff on the phone, e-mails, websites like ATS, they always mention buying guns, mass stocks of food, etc and thereby gives the Government a legitimate "threat" to make them more powerful.

This is called a ruse in order to make someone more necessary, when in actuality they are not as necessary as one would think because people are only as violent as action is dictated through necessity to survive.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Let's see what else is similar between the September 11th attacks, and the Reichstag fire.

September 11th has been compared to a modern day "Pearl Harbor" in that "terrorists" attacked the public.

Pearl Harbor was an attack of the Axis Powers, through Japan, but most people do not focus on the fact that F.D.R. cut off the military supplies, gasoline, and oil of the Japanes in South East Asia, a financial attack of Hitler's ally, knowing full well that Hirohito would need to do something to save face with the Japanese public as well as Hitler, thereby they made the atrocious attack on Pearl Harbor.

F.D.R. did this of course to get us sucked into a war that the American public did not want to be embroiled in to begin with.

F.D.R.'s push to cut off the Japanese supply lines, is in the history books, at least it was when I was taught history.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The Rise of Evil documentary

Anyone noticing any similarities here? I sure am.

September 11th Video & Bush Speech

Anyone noticing any similarities here? I sure am.

I think Hilter was a despicable lunatic in that took an event and then used it for propaganda purposes, in order to instigate war on Germany's soil, thereby eliminating 11 million lives.

While I can not link directly or indirectly Bush or Cheney directly to the Twin Towers, there's enough evidence that the Government stood down on that day.

That the usual system of protocols, policies, and procedures that used to be in place where jets would have been scrambled immediately should an incident like this were to happen was changed six months prior to the attacks, shows complicit and tacit activities towards criminal behavior.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Reichstag Fire Decree = USA Patriot Act

Wow, the patterns are coming together between these two events.

You got it. And Osama bin Laden = Emmanuel Goldstein.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

yeah. 'cool', lol!

me, too, from a different perspective.

i woke up, turned on the teevee, watched the towers EXPLODE, and KNEW, instantly that it was the CIA/'they' starting world war three.
how did i know? because the words coming from the television set didn't match the reality of the 'collapses'.
such a huge deception could only be pulled off by the 'powers that be'.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I have no clue who Emmanuel Goldstein is, but by the definition it says he's from the book 1984. I've never actually read the book, not because I didn't want to, but I do not need to read it, I've seen the "surveillance state" everywhere I turn.

The "Electronic Eye" that opens the door at the grocery store.

The "Electronic Eye" that scans your "Bar Code"(another eye) on food.

The "Electronic Eye" everywhere a security camera is anywhere you go.

I see them always before they see Me. I was born to see I was being watched.

I always feel what feels like the cross-hairs of a sniper rifle come over Me, when I am being watched, whether it's a security camera, or someone else doesn't think I know they're watching even from a distance that I should never know it's happening from.

Anyway, the similarities are glaringly obvious, for anyone who wants to see them.

Anyone who claims they are not there is living in denial, plain and simple.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

new topics

top topics

join