It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some girl sent me this message and told me to spread it.Do you think it's disinformation ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

it sounds to me that this "some girl" has probably done alot of studying in2 multiple sources as i have to come to her conclusions. and it woukdnt benefit this person to spread a lie now would it. from my experiance recently a majority of ppl wanna do things the ez way and not bother researching nething and base their beliefs on what they hear. in order to draw these kindof conclusions takes multiple sources of info which saying one thing to research when sum1 must study a vass aray of subjects doesnt make much sense. and also all she asked was to spread the message, she didnt say tell these ppl that this is fact and make a religion out of it or sumthing. ppl are gfonna believe what they wanna believe, sumtimes the truth will slap ppl in the face and they still wont believe it. spreading the message fior ppl 2 consider can do no harm. what if she tells no1 and it happens to be true and it has a bad consequence. i had prior came to the same conclusions from merging all the info on religions prophecies and what i coulkd find on these species as well as thru past life regression and deep deep meditation. im a wizard and i learned always to follow ur instincts. alot of info is held from the public so alot of times u gotta piece it together from whats available. being a wizard helps because i can also use other methods to figure things out. my instict and my meditations as well as my research all point to this saME CONCLUSION. ppl need to be aware of all the possibilities in order to be brepared for what is to come. so having this message floating around wouldnt hurt ne1, if nething it would help them to prepare. its the complete opposite of ignorance. if she wanted the message spread its because she wants to help ppl to be prepared. its ignorant to completely disregard it without consideration.

with love and light
myrddin zos

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

also ur on a conspiracy website talking about aklien species that we dont have much proof on in the first place especially since the government does everything in their power to cover this kindof thing up. u ask for proof but do u go l;ooking 4 it.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by myrddinzos

it sounds to me that this "some girl" has probably done alot of studying in2 multiple sources as i have to come to her conclusions.

There are many theories out there by "alleged" contactees/abductees and a lot of them contradict each other. Since it's all based usually on the authors own experiences and subjective point of view there is no way for me to find any proof that any of the theories are accurate.

There are some that say the exact opposite of what the poster stated.

Should I believe all of them to be true and have them cancel each other out making the whole idea null?

and it woukdnt benefit this person to spread a lie now would it.

You do know there have been alien/UFO hoaxes before correct?
Stories that were proven false?

The benefit can be a number of things to the individual.
Anything from simple attention seeking, or joking around, to money making off gullible believers.

from my experiance recently a majority of ppl wanna do things the ez way and not bother researching nething and base their beliefs on what they hear.

I've heard similar stories before, that isn't the problem. The problem is that this story is not a proven fact just opinion and someone wants to know should they share it will all their friends and family. I don't think they should unless they are sure it is real.

Are you suggesting I believe every chain letter I get when most have already been proven false?

and also all she asked was to spread the message, she didnt say tell these ppl that this is fact and make a religion out of it or sumthing.

Yes, she asked should she spread it and I said no.
I don't know what you are trying to say here exactly.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by myrddinzos

I know where I am and yes I've looked for proof of alien life.
I even found it personally, and that is why I came here in the first place.

You speak as if I don't believe in the possibility of alien life and clearly you know little of my own experiences so making any assumptions like that would be dead wrong. The difference is I'm not sending out my theories to panic people when I myself am still trying to put it all together. I have been wrong in some areas so I want to make sure I know something more concrete about any subject I base my theories on before sending them off to scare my friends and family.

I believe in alien life contacting our own, just not every story regarding it.
That would be foolish.

Sharing your experience is fine and the author of the letter or the OP is welcome to do this. I've read many outlandish stories here at ATS that I believe are either possible or possible that the author truly believes it. Just don't expect me to accept every story as fact and if you are going to push some alarmist story on others as an absolute "truth" then you need some proof. If you ask me if you should send out an evil alien warning then I am going to say the same thing every time. Unless you can prove it, don't do it.

I have a question for you.

Are you the person that wrote the letter the OP posted, the OP, or both?
You style of writing, spelling and grammar seem very similar.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
for starters no im a man not a woman i did not send the post. and u completely missed 1 thing i said which was, not to say it as absolute fact and make a religion out of it. but to completely disregard it as a possibilitie is kindof stupid. and i dont see any way for this woman to profit from this. yes their have been hoaxes. i dont believe everything im told however i dont completely disregard it either. also i didnt make any assumptions i asked a question. and as fore my instincts, these instincts are here for a reason, the brain is divided into 2 hemispheres, left and right. the left is attributed to logic and deductive reason. the right is attributed to instinct, foresight and sensing of vibrations and spirits etc. in order for the brain to funtion at its best one must have balance of both of these hemispheres. the problem is too many ppl choose to ignore the functions of the right hemisphere and think only with the left. i for one have found the only thing i can truly trust in this world are my instincts, the right hemisphere never leads me astray. the only time i have things go wrong is when i ignore my instincts. so becuz of this ive learned to trust my instincts. about ppl, events, thing to do and places to go. i aalways folow my instincts and if i didnt i would be dead rite now. ne1 who completly disregards their instincts might as well keel over and die on the evolutionary scale. these instincts are a defense mechanism and must be acknowledge. i also reaize that retraining the mind to listen to its instincts arent always ez. sum1 who focuses on left all their life can have a hard time listening to the right becuz it hasnt been used enuff. the question alot of ppl should ask themselves when disregarding anything is whether they are disregarding because of logic or instinct. logic is important but it is often programmed by external events and cant always be trusted like instinct can. the right hemisphere never lies becuas it doesnt kno how to, its job in the brain is to kno and relate it to the person in order to insure its survival.

with love and light
myrddin zos

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
also the only ppl i see making a profit are the ppl spreading the message that the reptillians are evil, this person is not making a profit. read the post on this thread by undo, when i read this i got chills in my spine and that has always pointed to the truth. his post blatantly state who is making the profit from what they are spreading and it isnt this girl.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The theory of the chain of command is Reptillians at the top (and they have a BAD reputation) then greys and so on and so on.

Reptillians are not nice creatures. You should tell your friend. I met one once and it was extremely frightening.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

i talked 2 sum1 who is dating a reptillian and she said hes 1 of the nicest guys she ever met. they might be bad but i think it depends on the particular rep. just like with us not all are bad. i think its ok to spread the idea as a possibilitie, and we will find out when they show themselves. the group that i kno are good are the annunaki and its said they are shapeshifting reptillians. these guys may be annunaki. even tho they are giants. we will kno if they control the greys becuz they will be united when this happens. but if the reps are good then they will be against the greys. only true way to kno is when it happens but it wouldnt hurt to at least consider the possibilitie.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join