It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some girl sent me this message and told me to spread it.Do you think it's disinformation ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This is a chain letter, not a conspiracy.
And MY grammar is more proficient than whoever wrote that.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
[edit on 26-7-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It is either a young child, or an uneducated adult (somebody that had some kind of learning disability)

I have had experiences from the age of four, including with the 'Greys'. All they took from me was some genetic material. I was not physically harmed, except for an infection that developed that was treated with a strong course of antibiotics. Apart from that there was no real long-term damage to my health,as a result of them taking genetic material.

Also, the reason they needed my genetic material, along with others, is that they have cloned their genetic material to the point that there is reduced genetic material to sustain them.

Earth given the number of people, and different cultures means a wealth in genetic material to stop their species from dying out completely. In summary: They have cloned to near extinction levels.

However, as there are many different cultures of humans, the same goes for the 'Greys'. We have violent and non-violent individuals, and there are cold-blooded killers amongst us. We send armies to battle to commit atrocities in the name of the Lord.

So, if there are a group that is in fact doing to us to feed themselves; think about the cannibals, serial killers, and all those who feed and thrive on blood shed.

I, for one, have a strong faith in the Lord, who has sustained me through some difficult times. I know that I am not going to be alien food. If that were the case that would have happened in the late 80's, and I would not be here now.

No doubt there are beings that have a disdain for the human race, but then look how we portray them in films. Our television transmissions have no doubt been picked up by many of our visitors. They know of our governments intolerance of outside species through films. Most of our films show our governments attacking them, even when Earth is under suppression. So you can conclude that their opinion, if they have any of us isn't very high.

Personally, they just want to make sure that we don't take our poison to their worlds. We will one day get to travel, as they do, only when we learn to contain our aggression for other people and beings that are not like us.

The email looks like it was something thrown together, after coming across some info on the internet.

As for the reptoids , I have never had the experience per se, although when I was taken at around 12/13 years of age, there were humanoids and another being a hominid, but without looking at my regression video, I can't recall off hand if he was a reptoid. I just remember that he was piloting the craft and that he was different from the other two.

I am 45 this October, so trying to remember exact details of that experience will be difficult to say the least. Under regression, I was able to give more detail and told of the events of 9/11 back in 1993/4. I just have to save up and get a VHS-DVD recorder. I don't trust it in a strangers hand.

I will find a way to get it transferred to DVD and get it enhanced digitally,so it is easier to hear and understand. A news reporter was going to run a story on the tape, but the story got a 'D' notice slapped on it. They didn't want it published even in the newspaper, 'The Sunday People'.

The reporter was from Suffolk, and knew that my experiences were on the up, when the government slapped a 'D' notice on it with no hesitation.

A 'D' notice means that the government stops a news story from breaking that they may feel with undermine their authority, or they feel that it might have some impact that would cause panic to the mainstream public. There are several other reasons, but they have to be strong reasons for a 'D' notice to be slapped on a news story. Hence, they know more than what they are telling.

A friend, who saw my video was the one who rung the reporter. He use to be in the Army and served in Borneo. When I showed him the video, he said that the public needed to hear the bit pertaining to 9/11. I was reluctant to do the story with the tragedy, and there was no money in it for me (I didn't do it for money). Our friend felt strongly that the story needed to be in the public domain.

There are good and bad other world beings, as there are the same in humans.

As for the email like I said, it wasn't intellectually constructed. Although, there is some emotion invoked by the email, it is contradictory in parts.

Also, why would Icke be a reptoid, when he produces films on the reptoids in power, even stating that the Queen's family is of reptoid bloodline? A contradictory statement, if I ever heard one.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
Um, I don't remember the name of this but there is some kind of 'psychic' writing where you go into a meditative state and just start writing everything that comes to you. Maybe this is what was being done.

It is called "Automatic Writing," friend, and is usually performed while in a trance. I myself have done this a few times on the Internet, made a post, and then looked at it the next day, and was astounded at what I wrote, and how I wrote it. Seems to happen more when I am very tired.
Channeled information? Maybe.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
perhaps some truth in it, but totally false letter. don't spread it

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Originally posted by coline
Bible, bible it's a legend like Santa Claus !!!! Have you read the Bible, it's incredible ! God exist but the Bible it's only a book !

What the...

I don't understand your post please elaborate.

Thanks.

Simple GOD is REAL but religion and books done by man aren't the real thing or the real god.
Religion and holy books tend to keep us disconnected from each other and God.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Some girl sent me this message and told me to spread it.

Please don't.

I am sick of people posting chain letters as a thread starter.
I won't bother to read that rigmarole you posted in the current grammatical state it's in.

It hurts the eyes just looking at that massive run-on paragraph.

Look just delete your chain letters that you get from "some girl" or "some guy".
Odds are it is bogus and you are just helping to spread a lie.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I'm going to attempt to paraphrase the op, not sure if it will help but i find it interesting:

-----------------
The only way to get rid of the tall greys that hurt life on our planet, kill people, and lie to the government:

Tall greys have control. They're running from the reptilians. This is because the tall greys are dangerous and the reptilians are hunting them down. The reptilians are the police, guardians if you will, of this area. They don't want to and wouldn't hurt us. The tall greys know to run when they see the reptilians approaching. So far, the reptilians haven't been able to catch them. But the reptilians are here to help us get rid of the tall greys completely, which they plan to do during World War III, also known as Armaggedon in the bible.

The bible was written and then some time afterwards, the tall greys put out a fake version of it in every language, replacing the original. Apparently, white beings put it here originally and we were suppose to follow it, but now that it's messed up, we don't know who is good! The tall greys are telling us that the world is controlled by evil reptilians so that we will fight against the reptilians in their stead -- they are using us as cannon fodder.

David Icke's assistant is the Queen's relative and he talks about the Queen alot. He says she's a reptilian. He's putting this out now because the time is quickly approaching for the arrival of the reptilians, enmasse. They are coming to help us and the story Icke and his assistant are putting out, is a flat lie. Tall greys are controlling the minds of Icke and his assistant, who are clearly hearing a very psychotic message from the tall greys. Unfortunately, people believe it. That is, till I came along and now I'm waking everyone up.

We will lose people during this battle between the reptilians and the tall greys, and it will be a great loss. You must pass this on to as many people as possible. Once the war starts, we must all know which side to fight for and then do our best to fighs. Then, peace will be here at last.

Read the book of Revelation. (i'm not sure on how to paraphrase this part). The woman in purple marries the beast. This is what I'm told. Pass it on to people who don't know the reptilians.

I know the tall greys attitude. They will control us and make us work as their slaves, to fit their needs. That's coming to an end. They are the ones who came up with the idea of charging people for electric energy. It was their idea to create an entire energy grid from it.

I have seen a reptilian. The reptilians are not evil. They come in peace. A few are already here but will not hurt you. I hate to say it but, if we live long enough, we will see the end of the tall greys and World War III. So it's up to people to fight, to help rid the planet of these mindblowing tall grey creatures. Good luck and pass it on!

Icke, Arizona, Collier, Kane and many others, are put up by governments to lie and scare people. Do your best to pass on the truth about the reptilians. God save the Queen, she is in distress just like the other governments are.

The only way to win this battle is to turn it around and let the greys think we are helping them, just as we did to get the technology they have. We did this to be able to protect our planet.

Pass it on about Icke, and also what I have said.

Our Queen is smart.
=================

[edit on 6-9-2008 by undo]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

There is an old saying and I think it applies here. You can't polish a turd.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
hmmmm I'd have to agree, I think the Grey's are evil.

Some say if they were evil then why haven't they attacked us? I'd say to that, why would they destroy something they want?

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
i agree with this information, its much of the same conclusion ive come to thru my research of religioins, dreams, and my instict, i sort thru everything as well as meditate to draw to conclusions, im a wizard myself and ive been looking into these things for many years. i believe this message to be true and i wouldnt let their opinion contradict that. ive run into the tall greys during projections and they attacked me. the reptillians are the annunaki who ive also encountered and are spoken of in great detail in the sumerian tablets, as being our gods basically, they created us by splicing their dna with apes of this planet. my encounters with annunaki thru projection tho only few times they have happened i have been warned about the greys, they are the enemys of our fathers (annunaki) anyone who wishes to discredit these thing should research the sumerian tablets. i say keep spreading the message and those who are meant to beieve it will. all the prophecys and religions definitely describe a majority of earths population being wiped out in a short duration of time and only certain kinds of ppl surviving. evolution and change has its loose ends and ignorance definitely needs to be wiped out. i reccomend to follow your heart it will never lie to you. also dont let others opinions overshadow the leadings of your own heart.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Dear sweet Jesus, that's barely English! She could have at least added some periods in to it. And used spell check. Hell, she could have had someone proof read it or just write it for her! I gave up after about five lines 'cause reading that hurt my eyes and brain at the same time x_x

However, this sort of thing is pretty expected from english speaking kids below 20 (and an increasing amount of adults). It makes me so, so sad

I tried to read it through, really, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
It sounds like....

her opinion.

Or she's on crack.

I won't begin to express my annoyance at the lack of punctuation.

It only further makes her look like a crazy person..

reply to post by Blueracer

Love that.

[edit on 31/10/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ggurl777

I don't think it's disinfo, I just think the person who relayed this information to you is misinformed.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ggurl777

Your long, rambling paragraph w/o punctuation is too hard to read, so whatever message you are trying to convey, isn't getting through..

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

That or it could be your subconscious mind seeping through. You and I both know that their is a higher knowledge embedded in all life and it normally seems to surface between the hours of 12:00 and 4:00am. For me the high point is durring 3am. (I believe this is true for others aswell.)

It happens to me quite often aswell. I find myself saying and knowing things that I normally wouldn't. Over the past 2 weeks things have gotten pretty crazy because I'm remembering things that happened to other people, other times I am remembering what happened now only I am not taking part in it. One giant case of deja vu.

It happens man. As long as it isn't causing you any harm then I would take it as a blessing. For me it is becoming a waking moment and even a bit of a hassle at times.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

hey man i just wanted to say one thing. i believe what u say is true, i feel it to be true, i got chills reading it and chills aways point to truth. i do believe theirs more to this too that u might not yet know of. check out my thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...
this has alot of interesting info as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

im sorry but ur statement is really ignorant. i kno i would only spread a message because i wanna help everyone. and spreading this message only raises awareness to help ppl kno the truth. if everyone knew the truth the world might be able to change. this websites motto is deny ignorance. ask urself are u denying or embracing ignorance. i say she should keep spreading the message.

with love and light
myrddin zos

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

, i have to say i dont trust the greys. they pretend to be friendly so we cooperate and so they can trick us. they wanted ur genetics becuz they are trying to merge the species becuz of abilities in our dna. read my thread it will exolain more on this subject becuz it would take alot to explain it all. they have their own agenda. www.abovetopsecret.com...
they want our dna to merge so they can dominate their enemys and reach their goal. the secret weapon they need is in our dna.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by myrddinzos

The OP asked our opinion regarding spreading the message and if it was disinfo.
It appears to be a "chain letter" and nothing more and this is the answer I gave to her question.

You speak as if you have some sort of evidence that it is real, yet you have nothing to add other than you "feel it's true" and therefore you suggest she should spread it based on...nothing. No proof. No facts. No reference. Nothing.

That to me is true ignorance.

You are entitled to feel it's true though, as much as I am to feel it's not. There is no proof whatsoever that the letter "some girl" sent the OP is authentic. I personally won't spread anything alarmist and controversial unless I can verify it as fact, since I believe any responsible and rational adult should take care not to sow the seeds of fear unduly. I want to be responsible for what I would pass off as fact instead of opinion or perceived experience.

You shouldn't suggest I say otherwise unless of course you know the author, can corroborate her claims with a shred of proof, and have something to add to this thread other than your gut feelings.

Do you?

- Lee

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join