It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some girl sent me this message and told me to spread it.Do you think it's disinformation ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

Originally posted by stellawayten
Um, I don't remember the name of this but there is some kind of 'psychic' writing where you go into a meditative state and just start writing everything that comes to you.

Do you mean "stream of conciousness"?

Thank you Mod for speaking up. I found the ridicule of the OP to be most distastefull. Maybe some of the people here are unaware of the state of many schools in the US. The OP had already told us that she is underage and a minority. I can tell you that some of the schools in minority areas are just abysmal. I worked with a HS graduate that had attended a innercity school and she could barely compose a readable paragraph but she tries and she is now in college. Give the girl a break would you.

On topic: It seems that the information is just a rehash/variation of most of what we have heard before. Reptilians are bad/good, Greys are good/bad. Icke is crazy/savior. Even if GGurl just read up and is using a "front", she obviously is interested in the same topics as we are and wants to discuss it.

Play nice.

If schools of the super power state have become so poor then what of the next generation, their education, thinking, philosophy, knowledge and competance? I find that a lot more worrying and destructive than the 'Greys'.

At a missle defence site year 2020:

"Whoops, I just sent the command to lauch all our autonmous unmanned combat air vehicles! my bad, I blame my 'skool'."

Quickly runs to the phone:

"Muum - is dad at home?"

I guess what is being drawn out of these posts is that are the presense of Aliens more worrying or do we need to do something about the proper schooling of today's young generation. As far as I'm concerned pupils and parents can change a school more than a Grey or Lizard.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Bible, bible it's a legend like Santa Claus !!!! Have you read the Bible, it's incredible ! God exist but the Bible it's only a book !

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

I don't mean all schools in the US. Are all schools in the UK identical? (honest question) Really I just meant to point out that people shouldn't pick on a young girl who wants to discuss a topic with us and maybe hasn't had all the advantages some of us have.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by coline
Bible, bible it's a legend like Santa Claus !!!! Have you read the Bible, it's incredible ! God exist but the Bible it's only a book !

What the...

I don't understand your post please elaborate.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Jinni

I don't mean all schools in the US. Are all schools in the UK identical? (honest question) Really I just meant to point out that people shouldn't pick on a young girl who wants to discuss a topic with us and maybe hasn't had all the advantages some of us have.

No picking I agree, but there should be no room for BS when we currently have a big disclosure issue here. The truth can get lost in all the BS floating about the net and it doesn't help when it is blindly propagated.

Public schools in the UK and US are turning into crud. THis is a general phenomena and there are always exceptions of course.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Really I just meant to point out that people shouldn't pick on a young girl who wants to discuss a topic with us and maybe hasn't had all the advantages some of us have.

What advantage is that? A basic education where she could learn to read and write? There are not many people in the west who don't have at least that. And she has access to a computer and internet use, and can use a computer to access the internet, so she isn’t living in a deprived village in the third world.

You don’t need ‘advantage’ to learn the basics of English.

It is not 'picking on' her to point out that her post is virtually incomprehensible and lacks the basics of normal written communication. No one has suggested she needs to get a university/college degree to post her views but maybe that she should CONSIDER OTHERS if she wants others to read and respond to what she has said. There is nothing wrong with people expecting that of her in this environment.

Maybe the young girl in question should consider spending less time on the internet and more time learning to read and write properly.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

dude your signature is crap, you'd think that the singer with all that money could have put it to more use then he did. all talk no action

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
reply to post by buds84

I agree. The only tenuous component in David Icke's writings are the reptilian theories. Every single thing apart from the reptilians has checked out to be true or come to pass. It's undeniable. He's never lied about anything.

Anyway, check out his latest Big Brother conference video and you will see that in the entire 3 hours, he NEVER ONCE MENTIONS REPTILIANS. He sticks to what is true, and what is happening right now. He sticks to facts.

I believe the reptilian mythology Icke has researched was a metaphor, a cover, a misdirection, to lead us off track in discovering our true origins. Designed to lead a truth-teller like David Icke off-scent. Perhaps David himself may be beginning to realise this now. But I think he is absolutely spot-on when it comes to everything else he has covered in his life's work. You've got to give him credit for that.

Credit for what! The man is a certifiable nutcase and that is FACT.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
ok I tried reading it and made it half way down and had a nose bleed so I stopped, What was the post about again?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
reply to post by projectvxn

Um, so wheres the part about David Icke telling lies?

Just about everything he says turns out to be true.
If you take a look into quantum physics we are living in a type of matix Illuminati has set for us.
I don't see whats so hard to believe about David Icke saying we are brainwashed to think the world is all solid and physical. Now THAT is total bull#.
That is what he means when he says they have us in their matrix.

How could you possibly think David Icke is payed by the government to talk about this type of stuff. There is no logic in that.

I totally agree with you!

What is with this lizard BS that's going around everywhere? We need to find a specimen and dissect to get to the bottom of this!

David Icke may be right about Lizard men or he may be wrong. He has not proved it and nor has anyone is proved the contrary.

With all the great stuff he has presented so far the Lizard shiet is surely the most contentious one.

Somebody's been watching the movie "V" (1989) over and over ..... over again!

Originally posted by Wotan

Originally posted by RiotComing
reply to post by buds84

I agree. The only tenuous component in David Icke's writings are the reptilian theories. Every single thing apart from the reptilians has checked out to be true or come to pass. It's undeniable. He's never lied about anything.

Anyway, check out his latest Big Brother conference video and you will see that in the entire 3 hours, he NEVER ONCE MENTIONS REPTILIANS. He sticks to what is true, and what is happening right now. He sticks to facts.

I believe the reptilian mythology Icke has researched was a metaphor, a cover, a misdirection, to lead us off track in discovering our true origins. Designed to lead a truth-teller like David Icke off-scent. Perhaps David himself may be beginning to realise this now. But I think he is absolutely spot-on when it comes to everything else he has covered in his life's work. You've got to give him credit for that.

Credit for what! The man is a certifiable nutcase and that is FACT.

Some would say that you are a certifiable nutcase for thinking the contrary.

Most of what David Icke has said is true and common sense but he is NOT a prophet and nobody is perfect.

Originally posted by SLAYER69
ok I tried reading it and made it half way down and had a nose bleed so I stopped, What was the post about again?

Reptilians (not the lizard types we know of) and Greys are real and influencing the world from Underground bases. That's all I got before I started haemorrhaging.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I Dont get it..
Sorry
Can someone please summarize it or something?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ok, I could not make sense of any of that. Just an observation though, Ggurl777 began a thread yesterday (Survival help if your underage and a female) take a look at her OP there. I think its obvious she is the "author" of this information she claims to have been asked to pass on. Not making fun of her english at all, I just think its funny how similar the words are in each of her two OPs... Hey, I'm no detective though.
I could be wrong and she is very well telling the truth. I think someone is just looking for attention IMO.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
wtf, this really doesnt make since to at all, i can barely read it. Please use punctuation, and grammar properly. Like really this is all made up

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

You can't hide something that BIG for so long without a trace of 'evidence'.

They do not have to hide, they parade in front of the blind.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Siren]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Another story about reptilian and grey B.S..Icke should be institunalized for the ramblings he does. MATRIX..
someone has watched to much movies. As for the story..its just someones fantasy and obviously someone not too bright wrote it.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So lets review.

1. The original post has no proof.

2. The original post hits all the usual buttons to get a response, just like several recent hoaxes have.

3. It's the summer holidays (in the UK) and it seems we have once again been struck with fantastic stories, doesn't this smack of bored kids?

4. The punctuation is a nightmare, doesn't this suggest a kid having fun and without teachers having to mark him/her doesn't care about grammar?

What an absolute joke. This guy (i'm willing to bet it's a boy not a girl) has the intelligence of your average glass of water with lemon.

Scratch the lemon.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I think the message about the girl was a total nothing. Nothing can come from nothing unless you are operating a mass collider. There supposedly, something does come from nothing.

Ufo's are misunderstood and feared, but I think there is a little bit of a ufo in all of us-a gene or two. I don't like to talk in riddles. Hard information is a good tool to use in speculating about what is all around us. Our eyes were made only to see what is in our immediate universe. Our senses are keyed to these same parameters. So we should look for ufo's closer to our planet and our moon. There's a good chance that aliens with incredible lifespans live inside the moon and inside the Earth. They do so because the radiation from the sun causes them problems with their longevity. Look at the evidence which has been processed and examined by intelligent men and women. Now that a daunting task for all of you to enlist in. Good hunting friends.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ggurl777

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth

Originally posted by Ggurl777
Look guys okay it's BAD PUNCTUATION BUT STILL WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE INFORMATION IN IT!!!!!!

Correction, it has NO PUNCTUATION.

I went back and tried to read it. But the thing is, when there is no puctuation or grammer structure then the information is unintelligible. We need to know when one idea ends and another starts.

Vas

Okay so what if it has no punctuation and bad grammar it's alot of words and when you have to type alot of words maybe you don't feel like adding periods. I do that sometimes to I talking about the information.

My point is that without punctuation you are just typing words. Without periods there are no ideas or information just meaningless words.

Here's an example I saw on someone's sig recently.

A comma is the difference between:
I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse.
or
I helped my uncle Jack off a horse.

Got it?

Vas

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I think the moral of the story is that when a very hot girl is talking to you, she might decide to have some fun and wind you up. Don't trust hot girls.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

I take offense to that. Lol lmao.

"..written by a fourteen year old girl."

I am sixteen years old thank you very much, and i use punctuation. That was from either a twelve year old, or a mindless 13 year old.

Sorry Hun. Your girl has no facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join