It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some girl sent me this message and told me to spread it.Do you think it's disinformation ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
as austin powers would say...

"RRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT"

Spelling of a 12 year old, My English isn't perfect by a long shot but even I know how to produce a sentance correctly.
And as I'm British I can spell Queen without a 'w'.
and David it was Dr.Evil who said the above...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ggurl777

Is this a joke?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

Even with some proper punctuation it still hurt my brain trying to read that. Perhaps someone more patient than I could also correct the grammar...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ggurl777

My 8 year old niece could write a better "the Greys are out to get us" story then that lame drivel. NEXT! I'll say it again, can't WAIT for school to start up again

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Great. Let's post every B.S. chainmail that you can get your hands on and post it on ATS.

LET THE REVOLUTION BEEGIIIINNN!!!!

[edit on 25-7-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This is more then likely a disinfo agent considering ATS people are getting good at removing the truth from untruth.

Bad is bad does lol and good is as good does. Even Forrest Gump would say "Those greys are bad" and "I know what love is"

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I just want to know how this 'girl' got the information. Why is what they wrote have so much grammar errors, and lack of paragraphs etc. If their trying to do some official 'chain-letter', then the first step is to have something easy to read.

Thanks Havalon for punctuation and corrections... I don't think I could of read the entire original post without using my mouse to highlight it in order to not be a big wall of text.

Anyway it seems to be the opposite of what the majority of like minded people think on here. (Or I assumed this, I might be totally wrong).

It looks like someone just wants attention, which is kind of sad ;(

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ggurl777
"Its like this only way to get rid of those tall greys that hurt people kill people and lie to govt These tall greys have control There running from these reps cause their nothing but dangerous The reps are like police control of this area and wouldnt hurt us These tall greys flee from them and finally they caught up with them a little late but their going to help us get rid of them completely in the warIII amagedon and this is true read the bible the bible was written then the tall greys put out a new version about in every language they could to hide the real truth of the real bible these white beings put here and were to go by BUT now thats it messed up WE dont know who is good but these tall greys are telling us that in control are evil reps so we will fight them for them and it will come down to it These people icke ect his assistant is the qweens relative and he talks about the qween alot as a reptillian He is putting this out NOW because it is close to time that the reptillians in mass are coming to help us and the story is that their putting out is a flat lie tall greys tell these people what to do its all psycho and were falling for it just a bit UNTIL I came along and now Im waking up everyone We will loose people and great in loss but YOU have to pass this on to many so if we do then our jobs will be done and the bible will come Peace at last the woman in purple bible marrys the beast read the bible somewhat but this is what im told and pass it on to people who do not know reptillians I know the tall greys attitude and they will control us and make us work as workers to fit their needs but now its coming to an end Their the ones who came up with oh lets charge for electric and all what we need charge for make it a system I have seen a reptillian and they are not evil they come in peace and few are here but they will not hurt you I hate to say it but if we live long enough we will see it come...so its up to people to fight and get rid of this mindblowing creatures that we talk about Good luck and pass it on T. Icke arizona collier Kane and many others are put up by the govts to lie and scare these people Do your best to pass on whats it going to hurt but you must pass it on about Icke cause God save the qween she is in distress just like the other govts and this is the only way to get help to psych turn it around and let the greys think we helping them as we did to get the technology they have to protect this world Pass it on about Icke and what I have said She is a smart qween"

I don't know whether what she said was true or not but, tell me what you think ?

Either this is a joke or it was written by George Bush.

How can the OP expect to be taken seriously with garbage like that?

'Qween' - LOL!
'Gurl' - Double LOL!

Look - if you can't even write English how on earth can you expect to have the capacity to formulate, hypothesise and postulate a theory that bears any resemblance to reality whatsoever?

I found your fullstops I think they were abducted by Reptillians - here they are: "...................................................."

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing this message! Once I finally managed to untangle the bad grammar and horrific spelling, I was able to see the bone chilling truth at the core of it all and I realized it had been well worth my time:

The Reptilians have already infiltrated our educational system, and obliterated it!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by peabody
Thank you so much for sharing this message! Once I finally managed to untangle the bad grammar and horrific spelling, I was able to see the bone chilling truth at the core of it all and I realized it had been well worth my time:

The Reptilians have already infiltrated our educational system, and obliterated it!

There are 'bad' people that are destroying education, health etc. How can you assume that the OP is the 'truth' w.r.t Reptilians? What ever happened to humans inspired by Satan and his devils? I fail to see how destruction of anything PROVES that Reptilians or 'Greys' exist. Bad people can do just as much damage.

I'm not sure which one is worse the OP or your blind conviction.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Sounds like your friend watched this episode of UFO Files....

Which is an excellent episode in my opinion.

-Kdial1

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It's pretty obvious the OP wrote this rubbish. It's also pretty obvious he/she is very young and needs to pay more attention in English class. Very, very poor effort

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
One thing caught my eye....

because it is close to time that the reptillians in mass are coming to help us

I think this is a very young person who has been reading/researching, and is now scared of what she found out. She should be aware that the Reptilians are not coming to "help" us, but to enslave us, and BTW they are already here, in many deep underground bases all over the world.
They wait for reinforcements from a planet named Draco, IMHO. Tell your girlfriend to go back and study a lot more, and to work on her writing skills.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
One thing caught my eye....

because it is close to time that the reptillians in mass are coming to help us

I think this is a very young person who has been reading/researching, and is now scared of what she found out. She should be aware that the Reptilians are not coming to "help" us, but to enslave us, and BTW they are already here, in many deep underground bases all over the world.
They wait for reinforcements from a planet named Draco, IMHO. Tell your girlfriend to go back and study a lot more, and to work on her writing skills.

I have seen dangerous cults say unsubstantiated claims too. If you want people to beleiove en-masse then bring forth your evidence. Just give us humans one reptillian, just one will do.

You can't hide something that BIG for so long without a trace of 'evidence'.

I think many people are being influenced by movies like 'V' that was about reptillian people.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I feel like my brain just shrunk a little when I read that. I seriously could hardly understand it due to the amount of run-ons and incomplete ideas/sentences.

Reptiles? Tall Greys? I've heard of plenty of extreme conspiracies involving underground cities of reptile slave-lords who are planning to take over humanity. I've heard of "Greys". But from your post, I'm assuming that you mean that the Reptillians and the Greys are using humans as pawns?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I almost ran out of air with no periods or commas in the correct places. I'm dizzy

[edit on 25-7-2008 by fastwalker23]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Alright, we get it. Punctuation would make the opening post easier to read.

We don't need any more posts stating that or what they really think of the OP's age or education.

Any further off topic / one line / insulting posts, will be removed.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Um, I don't remember the name of this but there is some kind of 'psychic' writing where you go into a meditative state and just start writing everything that comes to you. Maybe this is what was being done.

OP, can you please tell us where this came from. You said a girl sent you that message. Did she send it in an email? Did she mail it to you? How well do you know the girl? Was it a 'spirit' that was giving you information and you were writing it?

I think these questions must be answered before I can really delve into the material.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
Um, I don't remember the name of this but there is some kind of 'psychic' writing where you go into a meditative state and just start writing everything that comes to you. Maybe this is what was being done.

OP, can you please tell us where this came from. You said a girl sent you that message. Did she send it in an email? Did she mail it to you? How well do you know the girl? Was it a 'spirit' that was giving you information and you were writing it?

I think these questions must be answered before I can really delve into the material.

When some people go to a psychaitrist they say "my friend thinks...." to avoid ridicule on themselves.

Are you sure it is second hand stuff?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
Um, I don't remember the name of this but there is some kind of 'psychic' writing where you go into a meditative state and just start writing everything that comes to you.

Do you mean "stream of conciousness"?

Thank you Mod for speaking up. I found the ridicule of the OP to be most distastefull. Maybe some of the people here are unaware of the state of many schools in the US. The OP had already told us that she is underage and a minority. I can tell you that some of the schools in minority areas are just abysmal. I worked with a HS graduate that had attended a innercity school and she could barely compose a readable paragraph but she tries and she is now in college. Give the girl a break would you.

On topic: It seems that the information is just a rehash/variation of most of what we have heard before. Reptilians are bad/good, Greys are good/bad. Icke is crazy/savior. Even if GGurl just read up and is using a "front", she obviously is interested in the same topics as we are and wants to discuss it.

Play nice.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join