It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some girl sent me this message and told me to spread it.Do you think it's disinformation ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ggurl777
I don't know whether what she said was true or not but, tell me what you think ?

People who are not insane use puncuation and break statements into parrgraphs. This is a clear way to see a crazy's state of mind. It's a ramboling mess. They are trying to make sense of foolishness and the only way to do so is not to focus on the statement.

This is my thought. I start one thought and finish with a period. Sometimes i'm excited so I use an exclimation mark! Then we I am finish with a line of thinking I move to another paragraph.

An insanemind doesn't think like that it is all one rambling mess and it goes on and on without a clear cut way to define one idea from another because in their minds it is not clear but is one large blob that they think they've made sense of but it is that their minds are trying to make sence of it all and they are majorly confused but you should not fall for it.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I've noticed lately that some of this reptilian stuff is slipping through the cracks. I thought that our cold blooded friends had their own forum.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by careface

Fail? Complete fail? Are you serious? It's more like an EPIC FAIL! This one should definitely go down in the history books. Failure of all failures. Period. What is going on? Why does the younger generation have no bloody knowledge of grammar? While I think "L33T Sp3ak can be funny sometimes, it is extremely disgusting to find people who cannot even be COHERENT! What ARE the schools teaching these days? How to spread your legs?
As for the OP...I CAN'T EVEN BLOODY UNDERSTAND IT! World War III sounds nice though. Let all the igmos finally kill each other. Less work for me. Meh.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
That would be Dr. Evil......

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Torsten
reply to post by careface

Fail? Complete fail? Are you serious? It's more like an EPIC FAIL! This one should definitely go down in the history books. Failure of all failures. Period. What is going on? Why does the younger generation have no bloody knowledge of grammar? While I think "L33T Sp3ak can be funny sometimes, it is extremely disgusting to find people who cannot even be COHERENT! What ARE the schools teaching these days? How to spread your legs?
As for the OP...I CAN'T EVEN BLOODY UNDERSTAND IT! World War III sounds nice though. Let all the igmos finally kill each other. Less work for me. Meh.

HEY JERK THE PERSON WHO WROTE THAT WAS 42...

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Ggurl777]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Look guys okay it's BAD PUNCTUATION BUT STILL WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE INFORMATION IN IT!!!!!!

Correction, it has NO PUNCTUATION.

I went back and tried to read it. But the thing is, when there is no puctuation or grammer structure then the information is unintelligible. We need to know when one idea ends and another starts.

Vas

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Um, so wheres the part about David Icke telling lies?

Just about everything he says turns out to be true.
If you take a look into quantum physics we are living in a type of matix Illuminati has set for us.
I don't see whats so hard to believe about David Icke saying we are brainwashed to think the world is all solid and physical. Now THAT is total bull#.
That is what he means when he says they have us in their matrix.

How could you possibly think David Icke is payed by the government to talk about this type of stuff. There is no logic in that.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ggurl777

Most of it is a jumble, and incoherent, but, she touched on some things that sounded true. I think the problem is that when you are controlled, you do not know until you are set free and the real battle begins. That is when it becomes clear. Truth is mixed with lies so it is hard to believe anyone. One thing for sure, what is inside of you will be revealed, released or you relinquish yourself to its ways.

If what she was saying is that the greys control everything and everyone, then, I think, she is correct to a point. Some people are greys and they know exactly what they are doing, and that is "world takeover", which is nearing its final stages. There are some who think they are bettering the world when, in fact, they are contributing to the "world takeover".

How could you possibly think David Icke is payed by the government to talk about this type of stuff. There is no logic in that.

As a monitor, just as ATS. They read and can circumvent the situation or compound it to suit their interest. Mind game: is it the government or is it the greys, a cult run by the greys or gangs or the elite. A lot of facts that keep you from figuring out who you are and whose side you are on.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Siren]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I agree. The only tenuous component in David Icke's writings are the reptilian theories. Every single thing apart from the reptilians has checked out to be true or come to pass. It's undeniable. He's never lied about anything.

Anyway, check out his latest Big Brother conference video and you will see that in the entire 3 hours, he NEVER ONCE MENTIONS REPTILIANS. He sticks to what is true, and what is happening right now. He sticks to facts.

I believe the reptilian mythology Icke has researched was a metaphor, a cover, a misdirection, to lead us off track in discovering our true origins. Designed to lead a truth-teller like David Icke off-scent. Perhaps David himself may be beginning to realise this now. But I think he is absolutely spot-on when it comes to everything else he has covered in his life's work. You've got to give him credit for that.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by buds84

Um, so wheres the part about David Icke telling lies?

Just about everything he says turns out to be true.
If you take a look into quantum physics we are living in a type of matix Illuminati has set for us.
I don't see whats so hard to believe about David Icke saying we are brainwashed to think the world is all solid and physical. Now THAT is total bull#.
That is what he means when he says they have us in their matrix.

A bit about me if you would allow the reference:

I have studied gong fu(kung fu) for quite sometime. I work with my own personal "Chi" and I have repeated and repeated so many movements that I can focus it through any limb I want and release when needed.
It's nothing more than a form of quantum flow control(Quantum Mechanics for you sticklers in terminology). I'm very well aware of how not so solid things can be when you realize a few things about yourself, and thus your universe(or perception thereof). The repetitious movement in any martial art is meant precisely for that sort of quantum flow control. Something humans can naturally tap into. (Don't knock it till you try it folks, I assure you it's a blast)

All that said, I see no reference to the Illuminati on the walls of any martial arts hall with the possible exemption of the Shorinji Kenpo temple in Japan(They use the traditional swastika reversed from Hitler's perversion.)
Are you saying snake style is reptilian in nature due to the representation of the snake? Or could it be that ancient martial arts gurus studied the movements of snakes? Occam's Razor. Simplest explanation is usually the most suitable. Wouldn't you agree?

Edit to add a few thoughts and to correct spelling errors.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth

Look guys okay it's BAD PUNCTUATION BUT STILL WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE INFORMATION IN IT!!!!!!

Correction, it has NO PUNCTUATION.

I went back and tried to read it. But the thing is, when there is no puctuation or grammer structure then the information is unintelligible. We need to know when one idea ends and another starts.

Vas

Okay so what if it has no punctuation and bad grammar it's alot of words and when you have to type alot of words maybe you don't feel like adding periods. I do that sometimes to I talking about the information.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Okay so what if it has no punctuation and bad grammar it's alot of words and when you have to type alot of words maybe you don't feel like adding periods. I do that sometimes to I talking about the information.

So then you're saying you wrote it?

The plot thickens!

Listen, no offense, but even when reading it and trying to decipher its message, its still crazy. The person seems like a looney tune.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Cool.
I did Tae Kwon Do for 5 years but didn't learn anything like that.
But other than that I'm not too sure were talking about the same thing anymore.

The reptilian thing is yet to be proven but it doesn't sound far fetched at all to me.
Many stories from around the world match almost exactly what the Holy Bible says about reptilians mating with human women especially in African history.

I tend to believe it as the Holy Bible also states evil politicians taking control of the world and killing thousands in war and starvation/disease seeking the death of the 2nd coming of Christ.

The Bible has proved itself right about many things, why not reptilians.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Hmm...That sounds just a little bit lazy to me. You're too lazy to put together a nicely written story, yet, want us to take our time reading it? That sure sounds like you want us to take you seriously!

Oh dear...please you're not helping yourself here.

- Carrot

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

What exactly does Icke lie about?

I can't say he lied, but, he could not do what he does if they did not allow it. It serves their agenda whether he is aware of it or not. All of it is a type of programming and or conditioning. It is all about who they are and what they control, how they can manipulate and abduction. It kind of makes one feel powerless. That energy could be better spent in learning how to put the aliens to flight, something people have forgotten how to do. Why? Everything is geared toward just lap it up, nobody can do anything about it.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reps? republicans

[edit on 25-7-2008 by SL55T0T0]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
i do think this is a disinformation, whats more, i think it is a hoax.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

HEY JERK THE PERSON WHO WROTE THAT WAS 42...

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Ggurl777]

Some girl has now been identified as 42 years old? Do you know this person that sent you the message? If she in fact is 42 years old, why didn't you initially call her a woman? That would make a little more sense to me. Provided of course the woman is in fact a woman. Could even be that there is no other person at all.

By the way, what do you yourself think about the message? You asked us our opinion, but I am interested in yours. Or for that matter the reason you decided to post here and ask our opinion in the first place.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Spelling and knowlage are and can be two different things. You can see a image but to tell about it on paper you need to use a different knowlage.

If you cant put a effort into the text its realy you that is missing out on knowlage.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
There is truth in her letter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join