It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start a rally/march for disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Of course i really don't know how many people are believers in Ufo/Alien visitation topic especially in countries other than the US.

Ever seen the movie Forrest Gump where he makes a speech but the military guy unplugs the speakers in front of the Washington Monument? Do it there. Start a gigantic rally demanding the government tell what it knows. It would have to be the number one news story, all networks would cover it. The government would then have to come up with something..how could it not?

Instead on everyone trying to elaborate on what could be going on or actually how deep the rabbit hole goes, just demand an answer for the main question. Forget about all the planet Nibiru stuff, the 2012 stuff, NWO theories. I believe if u can get them to break on this one thing...more info will come to light.

People...you have to unite or any hopes of the disclosure you want so badly will likely never happen.

This goes from top to bottom. To the main ufologists...to Joe Schmo who just isn't quite sure about the whole thing.

Come together...and demand the answer for the question we all want

I believe it can be done...but not with the way things are now, Not the way the ATSers beat themselves up on these boards.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I hope you are advertising this on as many places as possible because there is no way they will reveal anything to 100 or so people. This isn't a bad idea. I would be willing to do something like this.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well of course it would have to be more than 100 people..lol. It would have to be HUGE. What percentage of the population believes it? At least 50 percent? I've seen so many different polls on it that i'm not quite sure as they can be biased. But think about that...if half the population thinks the government is covering up something...that's alot of people. The amazing thing about those polls is that it only shows the percentage, not the actual number of people. If there is 200 million in the US, taht would mean 100 million. 100 MILLION!!!! Get a fraction of that to show up in Washington....would be very interesting.

I've only been an ATSer since July 1st. I've haven't really seen a topic like this.
I just think everyone should quit bickering about the details and ask for the truth.

It would be something if an organization..or someone..anyone could organize something like this.

Right now our voices are but a whimper...we have to start screaming.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The truth is we can shout until our lungs give out but if the government doesn't want to release it (for whatever reason), then they're not going to release it. Political or social pressure won't release the truth. These types of truths are never released that way. Personally, I think the government has been conditioning us for the truth for a long time. Soon the pieces will be in position for them to release it to us in a way that will cause the least amount of social upheaval. They're not gonna shove E.T. in front of a camera and say, "Ooops, our bad! Here he is!"

That's why I think our first "official" knowledge of extraterrestrials will be "discovered" (or more accurately, "rediscovered) by radio signals.

The only other way we'll get the truth is through a flood of whistle-blowers so massive that no government would be able to keep it a secret.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Guess this is sort of wishthinking, but it's not a bad idea thou. I would be willing to join in on something like this, althou standing in front of the Washington Monument would be a bit hard for me in person since I'm not living in the US.

And perhaps the non-believers also could join in at some point? Because if would be a gain for everyone, believer or not.
And also getting the gov. to give in on if not everything but something, would be a huge victory in itself.

If we were many enough, if could give some effect, even people believe it or not. The problem is getting enough people on to this, because there will allways be thouse who say, no point fighting on cause it won't help.. well it's just that attitude among a lot of things that makes the quest fail.

Ofcourse, I won't be holding my breath, I'll hope but expect nothing. But it's worth a try thou. Not trying anything at all will at least end in no result...

But yeah, all in all I think DarthChrisious is right in his opinion on the matter thou. At least that would be a reasonable way of doing it to fool the people into believe it's the first contact we have made.

Edit: Added some more...

[edit on 24-7-2008 by TopSecretArea]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

This is kind of my point though. If a mass gathering of some sort were to happen in washington...you'd get more whistleblowers. There are a few that have been trying. Everything is just spread out across and infinite pile of BS. Take everything that is legit, that is not easily refuted, put it ALL in one place.

I don't think anyone should say...oh they'll never disclose any information, "It doesn't matter what we do." I believe that it does matter. If you don't try it will never happen.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Oh Heh No! Just what we don't need a bunch of silly costumes and a big march full of anti disclosure agents acting all stoopid. Yes that's right, some of us are not as dumb as you would think. We think, therefore we are, just a bit smarter than your average anti disclosure agent.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thats true you never know what would happen if we were to try this. The mass gathering would most likely be the UFO believers near DC. Because I can guarantee you that there would be very few people willing to drive all the way there or get a flight. The main reason being the high gas/traveling prices.

So there would still be a decent turnout just not as big as it could be.

new topics

top topics

join