It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its MA Birthday!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ok Guys My birthday is on the 16th so I wrote this thread so all my buddies on ATS/BTS can come here and have a mini birthday bash for my birthday. Oh and if you guys want to get me a gift.... here is what I want
:

www.go-l.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Im glad your hear cause if you werent who would punish
They See ALL?

But on a serious note, your a good member and a great reporter and its good to have you around.

Happy Birthday.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Im glad your hear cause if you werent who would punish
They See ALL?

But on a serious note, your a good member and a great reporter and its good to have you around.

Happy Birthday.

Why Thank You for the kind words Agent. Be sure to come to the party on the 16th. Dont forget!

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Happy Birthday superman!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Why Thank You for the kind words Agent. Be sure to come to the party on the 16th. Dont forget!

No problem, Im sorry I forgot its the 16th so I meant "Happy Early Birthday", I will be back here at the right time dont worry.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Happy Birthday superman!!!

Thanx my fellow Caribbean friend.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you get what you want..and that lappy is every persons dream. But its battery life must SUCK. Oh....and you know that that site is a scam......right?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you get what you want..and that lappy is every persons dream. But its battery life must SUCK. Oh....and you know that that site is a scam......right?

I dont care. I still want that lappy.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Isnt this dog dumb looking?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
so what kind of party is it going to be? should I come dressed to kill or casual, will we be drinking and partying hard? and what do you give superman on his birthday?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
so what kind of party is it going to be? should I come dressed to kill or casual, will we be drinking and partying hard? and what do you give superman on his birthday?

Dressed to kill
. And yes there will be some heavy drinking and partying! And what do you give superman for his birthday?.... hmmm.... No comment.

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I thought you meant it was MA's birthday, as in MaskedAvatar. I whipped out all the cavier and wine.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Happy Birthday Ocelot

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
H a p p y b i r t h d a y o c e l o t

Wow...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
I thought you meant it was MA's birthday, as in MaskedAvatar. I whipped out all the cavier and wine.

LMAO!! Bring all the caviar and wine you want! There will be fully stacked bar at the party. If anyone drinks anything special lemme know so I have it in stock for the party.

All I know is I'll be having a lot of this!

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by Ocelot]

new topics

top topics

join