It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Wierd Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Just wanted to post a wierd experience that has always bugged me from my childhood.

When I was maybe 4 years old I was playing outside my house with my best friend. We lived on a typical English Mill town street, back to back terraced houses with flagstone pavements.

Anyway, we were sitting there playing with my box of toy cars, when we heard something strange at my neighbours door. We went to look & there were 3 really tall "beings" stood there making some kind of strange noise. They were really wierd looking, I mean very unusual, I don't think I could even begin to describe them.

One of them turned & saw us & I just either heard or had the voice in my head saying "you shouldn't be seeing this" & the next thing I remember was myself & my friend both sitting on the pavement again with a toy car each in our hands.

I remember feeling really dizzy / confused & we just looked at each other & couldn't understand what had just happened.

I don't know what they were or why they were there, or even if I imagined it, although I think that is very unlikely, it is something that has puzzled me for a very long time.

Sorry, no revelation or alien abduction stories, just a wierd memory.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It is always amazing to see how things that impose themselves on the memory at very young ages that can't be explained give life to itself for entire lifetimes to those who are effected and don't find closure.

Interesting story, Funny how you felt the information as something that you "shouldn't be seeing"

This would be a great thread for the new Gray Forum that just began.

I can't imaging what something indescribable would look like. For some reason I get a visual on long hand/fingered insectlike persons with hooded robes on.

But that is just my brain making something up to fill in the details, silly humans aren't we???

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This may help...

Close your eyes and picture them in your mind, and answer the questions:

How tall were they?
What color was their skin? Did it look like human skin? If not, can you think of an animal that has similar-looking skin?
Did they have 2 eyes, a nose, and a mouth? If not, what did they have?
Were their eyes bigger or smaller than a human's? What color were their eyes?
Were they unusually thin?
Did they have hair? If so, what color was it?
Did you notice their hands? How many fingers? If they didn't have hands/fingers, what did they have?
What were they wearing, and what color was that?
When the one turned and saw you, did just his head turn, or the whole body?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to interestedalways,

For some reason I get a visual on long hand/fingered insectlike persons with hooded robes on.

No way! That is EXACTLY the same thing I was thinking when I read this!
How weird is that!

[edit on 7/24/2008 by BroonStone]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

the telepathy aspect seems to be a normal thing to occur during alien contact. also the confusion you felt afterwards, other's have reported similar effects when encountering ET. i wonder if it's because you were so young, you and your friend were able to see into another dimension where these beings are more common and can be seen knocking on a neighbors doors.

it would be nice if you could try to describe them a little.... did they look like a fishman or a reptilian?
reptilians are reported to be like 12 feet tall or something.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BroonStone
reply to interestedalways,

For some reason I get a visual on long hand/fingered insectlike persons with hooded robes on.

No way! That is EXACTLY the same thing I was thinking when I read this!
How weird is that!

That is very intriguing!

I hope the OP comes back and is able to relate some more detail.

Good set of questions by Heike for someone attempting a description!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Hello,
I its kind of strange. I can remember them, but not really visualise them if that makes sense. The only one that I can remember any real detail of from the 3 was the one that "spoke" to us.

The best I could do for a description would be to say that I'd think they were over 6 feet tall, probably 7ftish & the one that I have any memory of detail of was quite thin, had a white long robe type garment on. His/Her head was just kind of round, although not perfectly round, & was white (I mean like a ping pong ball white, not flesh white). I can also remember some kind of pipes or tubes but I'm not sure where exactly they were. I can't remember the facial features at all, if there were any.

I'm not sure if I saw the arms & body, they were under the robe I think, I have the impression that He/She didn't have Human type arms with hands, but I really can't be sure on that, it's just the impression I get when I try to remember.

The only thing I can remember about the other 2 is that I think they were totally different to the first & to each other.

As I think back I don't think that they were knocking on the neighbours door, I think that they were stood near the door in the neighbours yard, which you couldn't see into directly from the street. I think we went to look because we heard these weird kind of whistling/trilling noises which I assume was how they were somehow communicating with each other.

The voice/communication was crystal clear & quite calming.

The neighbour was a little old lady who'd have been probably 80 then, called Mrs Riley. Her daughter Betty & son in law (Bill I think) lived there too I think. He was a postman.

Thats as much as I can recall, sorry.

top topics

join