It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can we kill ANTICHRIST???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The only way to say if a prophecy is true is to wait for it to happen. If it doesn't happen then it was obviously a pile of

I've never heard of Chappelles show, so didn't get the Negrodamus quote.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
First, why would anyone want to KILL anything, for any reason, at any time? God said "Thou shalt not kill", so anyone who believes in the Biblical warning of the anti-christ can't avoid the command from their God to LAY OFF.

Now, the point is... *drumroll....*

You have a choice... be SERVICE TO SELF, or you can be SERVICE TO OTHERS. Killing anything for any reason without exception is SERVICE TO SELF. There is no good and evil, just the 2 dualities I mentioned.

Good and evil are relative, aren't they! Right and WRONG are relative too. No one KNOWS what's right and wrong, despite the fact that people convinced themselves of public consensus for same. So how could GOD know the answer to a subjective question, one that is interpreted and answered INDIVIDUALLY, as there is no OBJECTIVE answer to right/wrong or good/evil. God wouldn't deceive and lie to you people, would he?

Lemme say that in a loudspeaker.. "WOULD HE!?!?!?"

(btw any claim to know the diff between good and evil or right and wrong is a LIE, since it would be God's opinion, and opinion has nothing to do with REALITY, does it?)

Oh shucks, I think he just did. Welcome to religion, make yourself at home.

Now, the anti-christ isn't a human. A man yes, a human no. You'll be rather powerless against the anti-christ anyway, as he can wipe out the human race in 1.2 seconds with a single thought. So let's not do anything "drastic" and have him throw any temper tantrums, k?

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
First of all the antichrist is not just one person, and second of all but the head will make people belive that he is Jesus who came down to Earth for the second time as the Bible says he will.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
In the bible it says the anti christ will be fataly wounded and heal himself in front of the masses and that is when he will attain his power over earth.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Yes, the antichrist will be assasinated by someone holy, sent by jesus. But not long after Satan himself will ressurect the Antichrist, and boy, will he be pissed.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Why don't you just read the Left Behind series.? It is like a novel only it chronicles the end times......

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Christ killing someone or sending others to kill for him?

Methinks murder would more likely be in the antichrist's playbook.
Maybe he is even hoping to be killed.
You know, the old "strike me down and I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine" trick.

When Good uses evil to fight Evil, it only increases Evil's power and what not.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I feel that the attack on the anti-christ will be done by a misguided christian or one of the anti-christs followers. Jesus would never send someone "holy" to kill a man unless he is no longer a man or he is void of a soul essentially a devil or demon.

I also read a post about how someone thinks that they can change the chain of events in a biblical prophecy. I doubt very much this is possible. I think that the anti-christ will come and he will attain power over earth, making hell on earth. But the outcome of the battle at heavens gates was never foretold, the story of revelations and the bible was made (in my opinion) so that hopefully the story of the downfall of mankind will gather enough followers so that good will triumph over evil at the gates of heaven.

[Edited on 14-3-2004 by Friar]

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Anti-Christ would have to exist in the first place for this " forthcoming " prophecy. Little or no evidence can even prove Jesus's existence, let alone his future avatar.

So much fear in entrenched into its followers, yet so many believe

Deep

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
What if the Antichrist's power is that s/he is so outwardly likeable that nobody would think to kill him/her? What if the Antichrist was a cross between Tom Hanks and Mr. Rogers?

It reminds me of the movie Lost Souls -- where not even the Antichrist knew he was the Antichrist and he was just this likeable, white-bread, Edward Norton-type guy, totally harmless.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
First, why would anyone want to KILL anything, for any reason, at any time? God said "Thou shalt not kill", so anyone who believes in the Biblical warning of the anti-christ can't avoid the command from their God to LAY OFF.

Now, the point is... *drumroll....*

You have a choice... be SERVICE TO SELF, or you can be SERVICE TO OTHERS. Killing anything for any reason without exception is SERVICE TO SELF. There is no good and evil, just the 2 dualities I mentioned.

Good and evil are relative, aren't they! Right and WRONG are relative too. No one KNOWS what's right and wrong, despite the fact that people convinced themselves of public consensus for same. So how could GOD know the answer to a subjective question, one that is interpreted and answered INDIVIDUALLY, as there is no OBJECTIVE answer to right/wrong or good/evil. God wouldn't deceive and lie to you people, would he?

Lemme say that in a loudspeaker.. "WOULD HE!?!?!?"

(btw any claim to know the diff between good and evil or right and wrong is a LIE, since it would be God's opinion, and opinion has nothing to do with REALITY, does it?)

Oh shucks, I think he just did. Welcome to religion, make yourself at home.

Now, the anti-christ isn't a human. A man yes, a human no. You'll be rather powerless against the anti-christ anyway, as he can wipe out the human race in 1.2 seconds with a single thought. So let's not do anything "drastic" and have him throw any temper tantrums, k?

Liblam, I think you're a little confused. You say that killing any one for any reason is only a service to yourself. What if a man walks into a mall with a gun and starts shooting people, and a security gaurd shoots him in the head. With that action the security guard was servicing everyone.

You also say that say that God can't decide if we're right or wrong, because thats a personal desicion that we have to make on our own. You forget that he CREATED EVERYTHING and KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYONE. He's in a much better position to pass judgement than you, or anyone else.

Then you say there's really no such thing as right or wrong, but if God created everything, and he says there is such thing as right or wrong, they do exist. Saying you think you know better than the guy knows everything is ridiculous, So, what are right and wrong? They're the ten commandments.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Why don't you just read the Left Behind series.? It is like a novel only it chronicles the end times......

I have been reading these books lately, I recommend them also.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
perhaps the antichrist is among us now? but, do u not agree with some of his views? to unite the world under one government? Have one language and one military? No world hunger? the bad things- hes the Devil and wants his reign to be his, not republic. i myself wish to go into politics and start the process which will start the reformation of the world under one government.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Do you have to believe in christ to believe in the anti-christ?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It really depends on if the antichrist is able to be affected by mere mortal attacks. I'll put it this way though, if something can be given life that life can be taken away. The question is who can take the life. Perhaps the creator, perhaps a palidin, nobody really knows until it happens.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Wounded to the head and miraclously recover. What could this mean? What could 'Wounded' mean? Could wounded mean 'drugged'? Could the anti-christ be a drug addicted fiend who one day decided to take a trip of all sorts which fries his brain? Would he then 'recover' from this and rise?

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
From what I have skimed in Revelations it seems that the antichrist has no soul and supousably comes back not by Satan but as Satan him self. Meaning you really cant kill him you can only put him in a temporary coma were stan will then enter his body.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
If 'the antichrist' has no soul--then it is not, in any way, alive. Therefore it is not a man.

Or else, it has a soul and is a man.

But if 'the antichrist' has a soul and is a man, then God's promise is null and void and so is, by extension, this whole thread.

Not to mention, so is all of our lives, those who believe there is a God who provided for the salvation of the world. Not the world - 1 certain doomed soul, but the world.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Its just a prophecy...its not etched in stone...its not CERTAIN that its gonna happen...the furture can be changed. How many prophecies in the bible have come true? Negrodamus (whatever his name was)? or any other prophet?

Do you mean Nostradamus ?
He wasn't in the Bible - he was a Renaissance visionary/seer.

Quite an odd ball he was, but his prophesy of Hitler (Histler?) was pretty scary lol.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Can you just imagine the Christian Martyrs lining up to kill the anti christ in the name of jesus.

Poor misunderstood satan. He only became "an evil" concept with the introduction of christianity.... before that he was aligned to the earth.. Nature is neither good nor evil, nature is just.... and does what it has to, in order to survive. Good and evil are just plain old christian conept... you can have good people who are evil and vice versa.. Its human conception...

besides, the anti christ has already ruled one thousand years, plunging the earth into darkness called control of the masses...religion... and dolllars being the bottom line or mark upon the palm....This is hell, hell on earth... spirit is chained..humanity has strayed so far from nature and true will under the laws of control that its not funny.....

Oh By The Way...holy thread resurrection batman,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join