It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can we kill ANTICHRIST???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Can we kill the antichrist?

Christ was God. We killed him. But, the permanancy evaded us.

We might be able to kill the antichrist, but just like killing Christ, it will not be permanent.

And, after the antichrist arises after being killed, there will be one difference between Christ and the antichrist:

The Antichrist will not acsend to the heavens. No one wants this one in the heavens, so this time the one shall remain here and not go anywhere else until the anti-anti-christ lays the smack down!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Just a note to everyone:
I believe the anti-christ can be killed....
A quote from the movie "Next"
"Every time you look at the future, it changes"
You looked at the future by reading revelations, there for it can change..
It never said anything about the apocalypse tho.... hmmm

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Its just a prophecy...its not etched in stone...its not CERTAIN that its gonna happen...the furture can be changed. How many prophecies in the bible have come true? Negrodamus (whatever his name was)? or any other prophet?

No, prophecy is what will happen, it's the future. It's a glimpse into time at what will transpire.

lol, and "Negrodamus" was on the "Dave Chappelle Show", it's a parody of Nostradamus.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Can we kill anti-christ?

Completely subjectively:

Um, no. "We" can not kill anti-christ; but 'They' can.

As long as we continue to separate the "us" from the "them" the
will continue to decieve in both worlds, as our separatism indicates that we are all right with all of that.

Keep dissin the visitors (if the leaders of the world keep reacting inappropriately to off world life), and the potential visitors are going to be like, "Oh, nuh uh, why would I want to put myself out there for you sons of ...?" (and for instance put your anti christ in a non escapable box, thus saving the world, yada yada yada)

Again, my take, god knows whats going on, and he/she/or they can make other worlds. We ain't the end all be all of the neighborhood. Sometimes...yah just got to let the children go...we'll make more.
But if we wise up...we'll all get through this together. We do want to keep the Earth and all life on it from blowing up-don't we?

As well, if it all goes on into it's handbasket, well then, it has been interesting to say the least-and thankyou for the spinach.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

[edit on 18-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
According to the prophecies, it looks possible there might be an assassination attempt but it won't be successful. It clearly says the AC is conquered at Jesus' return and not before that.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join