It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can we kill ANTICHRIST???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
IF antichrist comes and he is a world dictator or whatever, can some1 kill him like an assasination (besides God)???

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by they see ALL]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
IF antichrist comes and he is a world dictator or whatever, can some1 kill him like an assasination (besides God)???

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by they see ALL]

I swear to God Im gonna break into your house and remove your shift and caps lock keys. Get a clue , read revelations, your questions will be answered.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
how 'bout u read it for me???

im lazzy and sacraligious...

COME IN2 MA HOUSE 47...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
how 'bout u read it for me???

im lazzy and sacraligious...

Then why do you expect anyone to answer your biblical questions.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
'cause its a secret!!!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You cannot change biblical prophesy.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
what do you mean???

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
In the movie Predator... I think... don't qoute me, okay?

"If it bleeds, we can kill it".

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So, if we cannot change biblical prophecy, that means that we have no free will. What would be the point of warning about something if it's going to happen no matter what? Besides torture... then that would mean that your 'God" is a vindictive piece of #, and no better than Dahmer, Hitler, Manson, etc.

Turbulance - Deltron 3030

...with brainwashing about your fearless leader, who got 200 bodyguards so you can't touch him either...

I'd assume he would show in a mortal body and would be aware of this fact, so he would have his protection. Remember, Antichrist (

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
numero uno
the bible and bible prophecy was changed b4 it ever made it the the beloved englez.

they see all- um if they are watching(and i am convinced that they are)they are awaiting the prime opurtunity to shuffle deez cards.

i have a fool proof plan to keep the euphrates flowin' strong!!!!!

fyi i am not hispanic, spanish, or even western hemispheric. i am a nibiruan jewin' donkey.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
You cannot change biblical prophesy.

Well cuz the bastards didn't write the bible in pencil! They didn't think ahead, that people would grow out of religions and need change. Instead they had the church secretly do it when it fit them...

Biblical prophecy can't touch free will, until the guys who inspired the bible (lizard beings) manipulate world events to FIT religious prophecies, scare the shizzle out of the religious followers, and confuse everyone else. I love the lizzies!

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Im sure people could try to kill the antichrist, but I don't think he'll actually be killed until after he attains his power. It is said that he will be killed by a wound to the head, and then be ressurected a few days later, thus proving his "godlikeness" (read: its a sham) and he'll go all Satan on the world after he is ressurected.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Only Jesus can kill the antichrist and he would be the one to kill him.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Doesnt it say that the Antichrist is a MAN that walks among us? And MEN can be killed...just like Jesus was supposedly killed on the cross. I say the AntiChrist can be killed....hes man and man can be killed.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
But according to Biblical prophecy, the Antichrist has his 'mission' just as Jesus did two thousand years earlier. The same goes for Judas - if he hadn't betrayed Christ, then there would have been no cricifixion and Christ's mission would have failed. I don't think that anyone will be allowed to assassinate the Antichrist because that would screw up the prophecy.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Its just a prophecy...its not etched in stone...its not CERTAIN that its gonna happen...the furture can be changed. How many prophecies in the bible have come true? Negrodamus (whatever his name was)? or any other prophet?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Its just a prophecy...its not etched in stone...its not CERTAIN that its gonna happen...the furture can be changed. How many prophecies in the bible have come true? Negrodamus (whatever his name was)? or any other prophet?

Do you mean Nostradamus ?
He wasn't in the Bible - he was a Renaissance visionary/seer.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I didnt mean JUST in the bible...i mean through out time...he was the only prophet that came to mind...and wathcing Chappelles Show has warped my mind into saying Negrodamus....

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Negrodamus?

LMAO!

Man I was on the floor when I read that.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
eat rabbit food or die

bye bye

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join