It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My client requested that I post this link on this site

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

" All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Congrats on making it to stage one.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga
Anybody else find it funny that he says "Check back later, maybe I'll post more".

But yet, he is supposed to be dead. How come this didn't start out as "If you are watching this, it means that I am already dead?"

Matter of fact, he states at the beginning that he is terminal, and he doesn't want to die without giving all this information to his brothers in mankind.

Yet, he ends it with, "Check back, and I'll post some more."

And this guy never connects the illuminati to the aliens.

He consistently mis pronounces Illuminati, Cydonia, and a few other words. This doesn't sound credible at all to me.

Although I believe the death of any nasa engineer should be duefully examined

Ok If you go on youtube and check the videos the user posted there are the other two videos.

Ok now as for the check for more later, He knows that his client will be dead, this video would have been made ahead of time(before the person posted it)
so the check back for more later means he knows more videos will be posted

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
From what I gather it sounds like he's eluding that the government and the military are not the bad guys and they are forced to deal with the madness of the aliens.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Eighty59

Good! You are not wrong. Here is the link: www.nndb.com...

"Parsons was a bit of a wunderkind in two key areas — the occult and rocket science. Parsons legitimate claim to fame was in the latter field. He was by all accounts a brilliant chemist, who made major breakthroughs in designing the chemical composition of liquid rocket fuels.

Parsons' fuel mixtures eventually helped America land on the moon (Ha! A likely story!) According to countercultural journalist Richard Metzger, Werner von Braun claimed that Parsons (a high-school dropout) was the true father of the American space program. Parsons helped create the famous Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena (the JPL, also affectionately called the "Jack Parsons Lab").
Parsons had always been interested in occultism, but his path to notoriety really started in 1941, when he joined the California-based Agape lodge of Aleister Crowley's Ordo Templi Orientis. Parsons threw himself into the Eastern-inspired mysticism and hormonally inspired sex magic of Thelema, the religion Crowley had either devised or channeled from beyond, depending on your point of view."

And from Wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org...): "Jack Parsons died on June 17, 1952 in an explosion of fulminate of mercury at his home laboratory which is generally regarded as accidental."

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by julugu
reply to post by Eighty59

Good! You are not wrong. Here is the link: www.nndb.com...

"Parsons was a bit of a wunderkind in two key areas — the occult and rocket science. Parsons legitimate claim to fame was in the latter field. He was by all accounts a brilliant chemist, who made major breakthroughs in designing the chemical composition of liquid rocket fuels.

And from Wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org...): "Jack Parsons died on June 17, 1952 in an explosion of fulminate of mercury at his home laboratory which is generally regarded as accidental."

This is the Cordite - Mercury guy?

Okay, that makes sense...

In June of 1952, while working in his garage/lab in Pasadena, Jack Parsons, chemist for the Caltech Rocket Propulsion program, mixed cordite and fulminate of mercury. The resulting explosion killed him and tore apart his house. Initially investigators had a hard time believing an experienced chemist would make such a careless mistake.

The most convincing explanation that anyone ever came up for his death was that Parsons had been reading the works of Aleister Crowley and attempted to create the "homunculus," a tiny man/demon that granted magical powers. Crowley's homunculus recipe called for a cordite/mercury mix and apparently Parsons followed it without thinking.

That is from George Pendle's Strange Angel: The Otherworldly Life of Rocket Scientist John Whiteside Parsons, as quoted here

Oh aye, and I also noticed that the audio is not just nasajim weeping into his cup - if you break it up and relate what he says at each point of the visuals there is definitely something more going on there. Notice, for instance, what he says when this particular pic is showing - "..not supposed to mix.." (IIRC)...

[edit on 27-7-2008 by skjalddis]

hell, I keep losing bits of this...

Another example - the frame with the big ear, the Mark, 7.16, the pic of JFK jnr (identified by Cyfre - did I get that right?) and the postage stamp.
Weren't the Kennedys Roman Catholic? I seem to recall reading that JFK was the only Catholic US President. Listen to what he says during this frame - he's talking about a 'Confessional Booth'.
That isn't some drunken ramble - he's got to be reading that from a script, or should I say, acting it.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by skjalddis]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
CONTRIVED.... RUBBISH!

Sorry for the one line post, but it seems like some folks are so intent on proving that any of this is true that they are willing to sell their souls, and mix up any kind of swill to get people running... Perhaps for money?

It doesnt appear to me that people here are trying to prove it "true" just trying to figure out the message, hoax or not.

Whether or not I personally might believe it is a hoax, I still like a good puzzle. And, I am also open to the possibility that the person telling the "story" might have personal (even crazy) reasons for feeling the need to tell this story in such a dramatic way, BUT, that doesnt mean every single bit of what they are saying is crazy or a hoax. History is full of legitimately "crazy" people who have contributed to our body of knowledge, the arts, philosophy, etc. I like to keep an open mind and just see what comes out of the wash, so to speak.

The author of these videos went to a good deal of effort to make this little puzzle, regardless of their own motives, sanity, etc., so why not try to figure out the clues? It beats watching some random show on television. At the very least it makes the brain work. Who knows, we may even learn something.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
Some question OP:
1) Who is your client? if you don't want to provide his name, What was his proffession?

2) Who is commenting on the video?
- If it's your client and as you stated earlier he has passed away hence you posting this video, why is the commenter stating he will post more videos?

- If it is your client, why don't you post all of his videos at the same time?

Skeptics are like iceholes, everybody has one near them or are one or knows of one.

While the skeptical questions seem legit, take into consideration that any proof of anything is always subject to personal interpretation. Frankly, folks, you should be more forgiving than you are. Whistleblowers should be taken at their WORD unless you can absolutely prove otherwise. A man on his deathbed confesses to something, it should never be taken lightly.

There is starting to be an outpouring of information on UFO's and Aliens of late. I suspect they are warming us up for the invasion fleet that arrives next summer (that you skeptics will surely stand out and say it ain't so, but you'll be the 1st of the bunch filling your jeans with brown stuff out of your own fear of the truth).

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Well said! My interest in this is only to decipher the "message" behind. I don't mind if it's true or if it's a hoax.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by leeelltt

The image in the video of Cydonia is a recent one from the European Space Agency.Cydonia

There is an article from September 06 on the ESA website. Here is the link to the article:

ESA article

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by -0mega-

the guy might have decided to hold back on posting the videos after he had already made them. That would explain why he disguised his voice. Originally he was going to post before he died then changed his mind.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

The OP never said his client was the man who made the video. Maybe there are three characters there, the OP, the client and the maker of the video.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TornPages
[more

Sorry multiple post.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by yourrolemodel]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

I just watched video number three. Kinda sounds like a suicide note to me. That would explain why he died before his five months were up. Cancer isn't pleasant and many people choose to do themselves in.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

You don't believe him because he is from Ohio? That seems strange. do you not believe that people from Ohio could get hired from NASA? Ever heard of Glenns Research Center. Here's a link:

NASA in Ohio

[edit on 27-7-2008 by yourrolemodel]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
My client requested that I post this link on this site....

Suspiciously, the words "my client" is the way most Nigerian money scams begin. Perhaps the IP address (assuming posts are logged with an IP address) could at least tell us where the OP posted from. If his 'client' was the NASA engineer, one would think the IP was here in the U.S. somewhere at least.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hey all!
Well this thread is coming along nicely.
He has the description of the aliens that many other NASA pilots claim they look like.
However this is the best description of the alien Ive yet seen.
Its hard to tell how real it is.
Sadly there are so many fake videos out there, we can't tell real from fake anymore it is all based on our assumptions, but like they say assuming makes an "ass out of you and me"
With all of you saying there is no proof of aliens, There is no proof that there are not aliens.
So before you go saying how there cannot be aliens, give me your proof.
There is more proof of there being aliens than there not being aliens.

Sincerely,
joshedis

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourrolemodel
reply to post by skjalddis

I just watched video number three. Kinda sounds like a suicide note to me. That would explain why he died before his five months were up. Cancer isn't pleasant and many people choose to do themselves in.

Aye, it does, superficially - but listen to it a few times, and be aware of the images that are showing. It's like it's staged to look like a drunken ramble but is actually both a deflection aimed to divert whoever he doesn't want looking at it (they will hear the drunken ramble / suicide note and leave it at that) and a part of the message helping to point out certain things to those who would look deeper.

Anyhow..

Everyone noticed how the number 3 on the clip of the 'terrorists' is askew right? Well, I noticed that the number 2 lingers for just a moment so that the two are there together, right next to eachother, saying '23'. (You notice these things when you're on dial up and stuff loads bit by bit by bit
) I have to confess that I only read a small part of the Illuminatus trilogy, I had to take it back to the library and some selfish git nicked it before I could get it out again, I'll get around to buying it at some point...

The 23 Phenomenon

sorry folks, that link *was* to a Fortean Times article on the 23 Enigma but when I tried it out it prompted me to register so we got wiki instead.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by skjalddis]

[edit on 28-7-2008 by skjalddis]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourrolemodel
reply to post by yankeerose

The OP never said his client was the man who made the video. Maybe there are three characters there, the OP, the client and the maker of the video.

Interesting point. I didn't consider that. Perhaps the client was working with this video poster or simply wanted him to tell his story? A clever way to protect his own family if true. I still call "hoax", but I'm not closing my mind and locking away the key on this one.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
hm so thats it ? 3 vids?

to bad...i hoped for the "big bang" at the end

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join