It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Disclosure: Drudge Reports On Edgar Mitchell Kerrang Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well it has finally happpened and none too soon. Could this be the final step needed for full disclosure? Matt Drudge has picked up the story of astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell and his interview with Kerrang Radio Online about the alien and UFO cover-up. Thank you Matt Drudge for reporting the real news, and a special thanks to Dr. Edgar Mitchell for having the guts and the perseverance in getting out the information of what we have long suspected, that UFOs and "aliens" are a real phenomenon. View The Drudge Report Here

[edit on 24-7-2008 by TH3ON3]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Duzey]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Good article. I hope this gets out! I like the way NASA played it down... NOT! Even if NASA and the Feds, CIA, NSA.... all those agencies starting going public with documents about being visited came about how many people would think they were being honest about it??? If some one or lies to people for so long how can you really trust a word they say as the truth?

I do want disclosure but i think its slowly starting to happen with people like Edgar Mitchell. I think any sort of official disclosure would still be dumbed down by censorship and half truths...

Besides of all people to spill the beans an astronaught has pretty good credability

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Wow- very exciting! I liked the article and am keeping my fingers crossed that we really are close. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Let's not get too crazy here. He's only a MAN, not a genius and he's old now. I do not put any more faith in his words then the farmer in the backwoods of the mid west.

Ed is just a man. Capable of mistakes like ANYONE else.

Don't get too excited folks....

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Ok, it seems very forthright and real.

So, this still doesnt qualify as disclosure? According to the standards here on ATS, this doesnt quite constitute REAL DISCLOSURE.

My question is why not?

Who would have to tell us, besides a ton already in the field, repeatedly telling us we are being visited?

Bush? He lies.

I'm being serious here, who and what would you consider a real disclosure? Who would you beleive>

Who?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Nobody has ever managed to answer this question.

I didnt think i'd get one now.

Disclosure has already happened over and over again.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I agree, disclosure has happened, and will continue to happen. Just look at Fox News. They cover the story, yet have IDIOTS wearing little green mardi gras costumes. Thanks Fox, for taking it seriously, I'm back to CNN.

I said this years ago, as the old timers die off, or in this case, just get way old, they are going to share what they know. HOWEVER, do not think for one second the aliens and our governments do not have FULL control over the entire situation. If the aliens can alter time like many say, there will be no hard evidence, ship parts, or bodies....EVER.

Which, think about that. Aliens have been visiting (maybe living) on this planet since recorded history, and... NOTHING. No part of ANYTHING Alien, EVER.

So, although I enjoy the press, it don't mean squat. And...Man I hope you make me eat my words someday.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Nobody has ever managed to answer this question.

I didnt think i'd get one now.

Disclosure has already happened over and over again.

It's a fair question, but for me personally, full disclosure is NOT when one person says "there are aliens and I should know" but then those he/she worked for say "Aliens? What aliens? Pshaw!"

Full disclosure would be world wide, or at the very least NASA and my government saying "OK, we lied. There are aliens, UFO's, spaceships, etc."

I specify MY government here because with the release of the UK papers, I think that was their disclosure. And I'm jealous

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This topic is already being discussed at length in this thread (below).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Perhaps a meeting with the world leaders, and one of them greys in a cage?

My point is everybody would cry HOAX and nobody would beleive it.

I just dont see how the people of ATS could be convinced.

Sort of like "The day the Earth stood still??

NASA? the big old coverup organization???? never.
The ones who go out of their way to cover up most images they allow the public to view?

[edit on 24-7-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by TH3ON3

Let's not get too crazy here. He's only a MAN, not a genius and he's old now. I do not put any more faith in his words then the farmer in the backwoods of the mid west.

Ed is just a man. Capable of mistakes like ANYONE else.

Don't get too excited folks....

I don't care if you pooh pooh it till your blue in the face, I believe in what I have seen, and now I have a respected astronaut who by the way has two degrees with one being a batchelor of science and the other a doctorate in aeronautics telling us this is REAL. And I would take his word over a less educated person any day of the week. You are losing comtrol of the secret. The cats out of the bag and it's now got 6.680 BILLION lives.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Don't get too excited seems there is a new Edgar Mitchell interview. He is backing off a bit what he said on Kerrang Radio. He seems a bit surprised at all the press saying he is being misquoted. I was hoping this was begining of the truth being told but it seems that this is just the same old story that he has been telling for years.

Please read the transcript and see how he is backing off on his statements.
blog.blogtalkradio.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
Don't get too excited seems there is a new Edgar Mitchell interview. He is backing off a bit what he said on Kerrang Radio. He seems a bit surprised at all the press saying he is being misquoted. I was hoping this was begining of the truth being told but it seems that this is just the same old story that he has been telling for years.

Please read the transcript and see how he is backing off on his statements.
blog.blogtalkradio.com...

Thanks for posting the new link. Not a brilliant man? he covered his bases pretty well, and also if he was under pressure to not disclose any cover-up by NASA he did exactly what a brilliant man would do. He also paved the way for our governmnt to save face after they disclose by saying well, it was because it was just after WWII and we had a new Airforce in charge of our skies and now this UFO crashes and it's so highly advanced. And the powers that be didn't want to admit they didn't have control over our skies, plus we weren't sure at that time whether or not they were hostile, so it was in the best interest of the nation & the world to cover it up!

Not a brilliant man???... Think again

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

There will never be full disclosure, there is no need for it. If you believe that the human race here on earth is the only intelligent species in the entire universe then there is no point in disclosure of any kind. We are not alone in the universe, we are the dumbasses of the universe, just my opinion of course.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

It can happen and there is a need for it. The world is overpopulated (amongst other problems). That in itself is causing and will cause immense trouble for the world. If any government had any information on alien technology that could help change the world for the better it would most definitely be worth it.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe
reply to post by TH3ON3

There will never be full disclosure, there is no need for it. If you believe that the human race here on earth is the only intelligent species in the entire universe then there is no point in disclosure of any kind. We are not alone in the universe, we are the dumbasses of the universe, just my opinion of course.

So what if there isn't. We the people who know the truth have been vindicated by one of the highest trained observers in the world. Should we worry whether or not our government owns up? Not in the least, but it s a great day for all those who have been ridiculed by the ignorant masses. And for those who have been destroyed by government agents for trying to disclose. Did you hear what Mitchell said about whether or not he was worried about his life being in danger now? He said i don't think they are doing away with people ANYMORE!

This is a great day for those who have seen and witnessed the unexplainable. For those who have been ridiculed and made fun of for telling what they saw and know to be true. A great day for the people who have been punished for telling nothing more than the truth. Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Here's a video, sorry if already been linked...

[edit on 28-7-2008 by chetinglendalevillage]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Click Here!

[edit on 28-7-2008 by chetinglendalevillage]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I just found this tidbit.

There are no moon walkers.
There are no aliens.
There are Tesla UFOs saucers and Foo from the Illuminati.
Word to the Wise not under mind control of the Illuminati.
Always check reality against what the agents of the Illuminati tell you.

top topics

join