It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets start to use our minds people...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
what IF when Jesus comes back for the second time and we (the human race) have sent colonies to mars??? would Jesus ONLY judge the people on earth??? or will he judge everyone no matter where they are???

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I dont think going to mars will help you escape Gods judgement.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
"I've gone cross-eyed"

A hard to answer question. If he judged people off earth would he then judge other intelligent beings off of earth? Would they have there own version of JC?

I guess we should stick to your question first since that will be hard enough to answer

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
His coming back has to deal with the judgemnet of mankind but it is also about what happens to earth for the next 1,000 years and then some. Which would be the most important if they don't go 100% in hand? hmm...

ET3

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Take a look.

Then again those off world ones may have already have gotten that war that you mention, and it may be that we are next?

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by ET3]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
what does crator chains have to do with this???

sorry, im not understanding...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Only God knows the answer to that one
sorry couldn't resist that one (about the craters). To answer the original question, I believe that Jesus will come back before there are colonies are Mars, afterall he should have some really good inside info on the future

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
I dont think going to mars will help you escape Gods judgement.

The funnest part about that, is I don't think God HAS an opinion, or a judgement

What else will people make up to scare others into doing what they say?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
hear he goes again...

lol. just playin lil'

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandalorianwarrior
"I've gone cross-eyed"

A hard to answer question. If he judged people off earth would he then judge other intelligent beings off of earth? Would they have there own version of JC?

I guess we should stick to your question first since that will be hard enough to answer

He'd need a judge-a-craft to get to Mars first! He may "descend on a cloud" on Earth, but he can't use the cloud to float around in space and stuff!

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
what IF when Jesus comes back for the second time and we (the human race) have sent colonies to mars???
I think that when Jesus arrives again, if he does, he'll be put into a loony bin. Did you watch the Passion of Christ. There'd be no point for him to come back down to Earth, that's for sure.

I also don't think Jesus judges people, but I do think that would be God's powers.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
lil-
NICE!

the bible says he shall come to judge those on earth right?

well then i say, if jesus were to come back, he'd hop on over to mars on his godmobile, pull up to us in our nice little oxygen homes and say
"what the heffa jeffa? you guys are some smart motha truckas, lookin fer those loopholes and wigglin outa my grasp...when yall die, ur totally goin ta heaven jus cuz yall are so coo and are all "in da know""

yeah thats what he'd say.

and thats how he'd say it too, know why? becuase...jesus is my homeboy

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA! im gonna make a shirt that says "Jesus is my Breafast Cereal" and see if anybody notices...on the back its gonna say...mmmmm...Jesus......tastes like chicken!

ok ok ok, that might seem really weird to those of yall who arent familiar with the cereal im gonna make, its called "Jesus Puffs"

the slogans are-
"A Miracle in Every Box!"
and
"Why Have COmmunion Just Once a Week When You Can Have it Every Morning?!"

blasphemus? (if i could spell the word!)

NO!

why? because jesus is my homeboy, we keep it real, remember???

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
the only two using their thier minds are liblam and scat

god does not judge

GOD DOES NOT JUDGE atleast not in the sense of because of what someone perputrated in their miniscule existence on planet earth, mars, HELL the entire freakin' milkyway, your gonna burn for a few seconds fool, or gonna be smokin' glass in choir my brotha for a minute.

THIS IS A CONSPIRACY

we all live to die............. this is fo' su'

whenever people set the human lifespan to like 5000, 200, or whatevers clever trever, this will happen or already has, these dudes are be wishin' for death.

wishin' for freedom. a fleshly body is a prison. a confinement to your god's hell.

HAMILTON FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus aint judgin' noone nowhere

jesus came to set all things free

free your mind and your arss will follow

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Let's all use our minds...

Everybody knows that the big rock outside my house is God. If you don't, you're not really using your mind yet. I suggest you all come visit, and worship my rock. I call him Steve. Betcha didn't think God had a name? Well he won't tell YOU people his name, cuz you're just infidels, unworthy! He chose me, as he said I'm worthy. He secretly revealed to me that he's a ROCK in my backyard, and that I must sacrifice a virgin kangaroo to him every 17th of March, or else he'll destroy humanity. So in order to save all you guys, because of my good heart and care and love for humans, I slaughter a kangaroo once a year and put the carcass on His Holiness, aka God the rock. He inspired me to write a holy book too, and told me that if anyone worships any other Gods besides this God the rock, they are really worshipping Satan. He said "Thou shalt not worship other Gods, and I'mm a jealous God" ... and my rock knows what he's talking about cuz he's God, he even helped me write a holy book!
=======================

Now you tell me how this is different from religions. Silly? You bet your moustache it is! So are religions! Don't believe me? Read it again and again until it sinks in please. Oh and I really love you guys, why else would I spend so much time assisting those who ask? Love to me is knowledge, and I empathize and understand what many are going through, as I've been there done that, and then I woke up. I help others do the same. If you don't believe me, read the above religion again and again till it sinks in please.'

By the way, my rock said that at the "end times" he'll send his Daughter, and some holy ghastly to save those who are deserving in his eyes. Only God the rock knows who deserve salvation. ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE in my rock, as your savior and LORD, will you be saved. Everyone else will be cast out of rock heaven. So Saith the Lord.
Pity the believers, for they are masters of illusion, they themselves no longer see reality!

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I don't think this world will last that long. Id say give it a couple years and then you see major destruction, maybe not even that, yet the only reason this end is coming is because of us.

peace.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
i dont think there is a contract clause you can find that gives one freedom from the judgement of god; there is no rule that man can think of that bounds and binds gods ability to discern who is going and who is staying...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   
When Jesus comes you're going to hell! That's right.
And then you're gonna cry.. "hey send us a bit ice from heavens above, you knew me from ATS forums remember"

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by Megaquad]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
It's funny how no matter where you go on Earth, people all over the world from all kinds of different cultures all have a "sense" of God. I honestly think that this "sense" has been instilled in us by "higher ups" to create a sense of conscience in order to deter us from crime. Granted that this "sense" dates back milleniums, it is still possible that it was created by man, for man. I think all of the theories and controversies over religion are stupid. Also, isn't it funny how all religions have no physical proof of their diety? They all just "believe". People are so gullible.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   
If you THINK we as humans will live on other plantes you need a reality check. Stay away from TV.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Jesus isn't coming back. He died 2000 years ago.
And even if there was some sort of miracle and his living form could return - it wouldn't be up to him to judge.
Jesus was a man. Only God can judge mankind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join