It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I vaguely remember something i saw or perhaps read that said that the tonguska(sp?) blast in Siberia was actually caused by Tesla using his experimental energy tower, that was supposed to deliver electricty to where ever without using wires. Has anyone else heard of this or was i just dreaming or in a drunken stupor?

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I read about that a while ago. I think you are referring to the event that occurred in Siberia in 1908. The official explanation was that a meteor exploded in the atmosphere above the area burning the trees for several miles around the area. As far as Tesla goes I have also read that theory but that has never been proven to be true.

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
thats kinda what i thought, if anyone else has heard about this i'd be interested in whatever you got.

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It's not...the asteroid is the truth!

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Wasn't Tesla, or an astroid... The people who were there saw the thing zig zagging.... No particle weapon nor astroid does this... It was something else.

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
JamesG the thing that happend in russia didn't have ANY eye witnesses as far as I know of....I think the "blast" was seen as light on the horizon all the way in London, and Russian peasants or whatever followed it to the location which they found in horror to be completely devestated.

Perhaps I'm wrong but I'd like to see the "facts of the case" heh...if I am.

Sincerely,
no signature

TN1

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I am not going to say about Tesla but i like your comment for Churchill ,.....I don't agree of course with that ,because the most of the British Prime ministers are...............................Not him of course ....

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
FM,

Well, I did a search on google..

www.tmeg.com...

Doesn't talk about the zig zag, but there were witnsess's...

I read the zig zag thing in a series called 'time, space, and mind' ... I think that was the title... If you have time, check you library and see if they have these book's and look toward's the end where the t's are...it'll be in there... Or just search google until you find what I'm talking about... I haven't seen it on the internet before though, just in those book's....

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
TN1,

Please remain on topic...

Think before you post in S&T!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
And it seems Tesla lore will carry on for years to come...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Tesla was a man ahead of his time. It is quite possible that his technology could cause something along these lines but IMO tunguska was a meteorite that exploded close to the ground and created all the devastation.I think that Tesla was silenced by TPTB because he had ways of creating free energy and that would not go over well with all the greedy powermongers that are trying to take total control.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Read part 2:

merlib.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
supposedly tesla told admiral byrd to be on lookout he was going to see if he could use his largest tesla coil to try to sens messages long distances.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
my guess the 1908 event wasnt tesla ,or a meteor but a comet with a high concentration of methane when reentry heat reached methane pocket kaboom

new topics

top topics

join