It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama just said somthin kinda "funny"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
He just finnished up his speech in Germany.

He said "I didnt come to this country as a presidential canidate, but as a citizen of the world."

thats kinda NWOish

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Frankenchrist]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
He just finnished up his speech in Germany.

He said "I didnt come to this country as a presidential canidate, but as a citizen of the world."

thats kinda NWOish

or its kinda humanitarian as it looks like he is trying to find favor with everyone

and why not, america is looked upon as evil

why not show open arms and maybe he really is for change

but jumping to just say NWO and not looking at all sides is eh

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Transcript of first part of speech

I come to Berlin as so many of my countrymen have come before. Tonight, I speak to you not as a candidate for President, but as a citizen - a proud citizen of the United States, and a fellow citizen of the world.

I know that I don't look like the Americans who've previously spoken in this great city. The journey that led me here is improbable. My mother was born in the heartland of America, but my father grew up herding goats in Kenya. His father - my grandfather - was a cook, a domestic servant to the British.

[edit on 7/24/08 by Cyprex]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
yeah, thats it. i just watched it on tv.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I saw the article on drudge... something about no more war, global citizens, blah blah...

Sounds sort of NWO-ish or left Behind/antichristish

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Gordon Brown's speech to the Israeli knesset was full of such nwo speak. We must become a world of global citizens etc.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I don't understand why just talking about a global citizenship is considered NWO? Personally, I think it'd be great if we got rid of all these idiotic ideals that divide us like race, religion, nationalism, etc. They're all arbitrary, we are all just citizens of humanity. If he was saying I come to you as a citizen of the world government which will take away your freedoms and enslave you, then I'd consider it NWO. The world needs to unite, I'm not saying he's a savior either, I trust him as much as any politician. However, I feel that we will need to choose a one world government, we just need to be active enough that the people are in control, and not the power elite. So in the meantime, I won't jump on NWO everytime someone talks about creating a one world government, because not only is it an inevitability it is a necessity.

top topics

join