It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catwoman in the next Batman movie?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Obviously, with all the hype.. we're seeing Jolie come out of the woodwork showing interst in the part. Also Julie Newmar (60's Catwoman) has spoken up her behalf. I've seen this article in at least three different places in regards to Newmar.

www.comicbookmovie.com...

Heres the kicker tho, on one of those sights - and I want to say it was Foxnews, and I cant seem to find it now.. - had the article in its entirety. The last paragraph included that the Nolan brothers had no intention of introducing the Catwoman into their version of the Batman movie series.

to the Nolans!!!
.....lets hope things stay that way for the sake of polluting these fine films with the presence of one A.Jolie

....no offence Givenmay.. otherwise, I really do like the Catwoman

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It seems too early to speculate on anything, but heres another blurb about some more possibilities.....

Batman producers are convinced that, "The role of The Riddler is perfect for Depp. And what better Penguin is there than Philip Seymour Hoffman?" a source said.....

www.comicbookmovie.com...

...... I do recall there were rumors about PSH taking on the part of the Penguin and pairing up with the Joker for the Dark Night before they announced Aaron Eckhart/Two-Face.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join