It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra on Monster Quest partly solved?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
u guys are crazy to belive any thing monster says... the big foot episode it said that the 'bigFoot" hair was just a chinise persons hair just died in redish brown. the chupacabra is just like like bigfoot the aliens and the Saying "my mom cooks good'-FAKE

who ever is with me say I HATE MY MOMS COOKING!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I've seen the chupacabra twice and its definitely dog-like not insect or alien looking. it has a long tail and slightly longer hind legs than front but looks like a dog. and yes i know that it sounds like a kangaroo but i live no where near australia soooo....

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
One big problem with the Dog/Coyote hybrid theory is that there no Coyotes in the island so it could not possibly have happened that way. If this is indeed a hybrid then it was brought in from somewhere else...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
before we all get too excited here because we have to remember that a lot of the puerto rican sightings said that the chup also had wings. Though, i must admit this is the only picture that ive seen that matches the chup description so closely. Besides maybe im jumping the gun it does appear to be a new-born so perhaps the wings haven't grown in

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If you think about it, the insect theory is best because like mentioned, it drains the blood from the goats. Insects typical suck the insides out of their prey too right? At least spiders do I guess. Maybe it's an arachnid hybrid of some sort.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join