It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Duchovny: I've seen a UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The Daily Star is reporting that "Fox Mulder" once saw a UFO in 1982.

‘I saw something in the sky that disappeared.’

The question is- Do you believe him or do you think this is just another way to promote the new 'X-Files' movie?

source

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
What is there not to believe ?

He saw something that dissapeared in the sky that he didn't know what it was therefore a UFO. I see no reason to disbelieve him I mean it's not like he's claiming he was abducted or saw aliens. I'm sure if it was a publicity stunt he'd likely have claimed something more extravagant to get more attention to his claim

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Obviously, this is the moment we've been waiting for! The final shoe has dropped! Disclosure has to be around the corner now!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Wow. 1 UFO in 1982?

Thats nothing.

I'm sure most people here have seen way more than that.

Even my 6 year old brother has seen more than that.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I, personally, love David Duchovny. He can be my UFO boyfriend! I really heart him!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Most people here aren't stars of a sci-fi show which very material is based on UFO's and conspiracy theories though lol

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

haha...well damn i guess im hanging out w/ the wrong ppl and wrong places...cause i am one of the unfortuante ones who have seen NOTHING...not saying i dont believe to some degree, but damn it why dont they show them selves to the ppl that REALLY want to see them!...Im still waiting...and just to let you know...no not everyone sees stuff...i guess its just the fortunate that get to share that luxury

Skept!cal

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
I, personally, love David Duchovny. He can be my UFO boyfriend! I really heart him!

Me too!

Wait...I mean...err...um...Gillian Anderson! Yeah, that's who I meant...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

i know one liners arent acceptable, but WHOA
Savior complex...in the words of Forest Gump "And thats all ive got to say about that"

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
hasn't david duchovny always been known as a skeptic?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rotorfan
hasn't david duchovny always been known as a skeptic?

Yes, Duchovny normally markets himself as a skeptic on the subject of Paranormal & UFOs.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by skept!cal

I guess some are just lucky.

I was watching CNN and on a poll it said 80% of UFO sightings are coming from Canada.
I think the aliens prefer the cold Canadian climate.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by skept!cal

well damn i guess im hanging out w/ the wrong ppl and wrong places...cause i am one of the unfortuante ones who have seen NOTHING...

Don't feel down... neither have I. UFOs have been known to make return visits. So if you see any reports in your local area try going there around the same time as the incident was reported.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

their are plenty of reports in my area...just see the ATS thread about Indiana Residents...i live in Indy and stargaze quite a bit and have seen nothing...maybe they just dont like ppl that are skept!cal about them

SKept!cal

top topics

join