It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freestyle Meditation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

one day I think I will, I get the feeling, or the reading from my stars that its what I've been known for. I would need an editor, because of my sloppy use of language. One day I will write.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Caveman....

I promise never to steal your show...how could I?!...but if I can help with the editing, please let me know, even if it's just as a trial run...I'm not expert, but I'm not bad at it....

Cait

[edit on 26-8-2008 by caitlinfae]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

ok, i might hold you to that because i don't want someone editing out crucial information. I would want someone who knows what i'm trying to express. Writing is more difficult then it appears, because its a matter of describing an intent without mis-interpretation. It can be disasterous and hard to fix.. I believe this is one way in which a religion can stem from philosophy. Mis-interpretation.

I have no immediate plans to write though. I figure its something I might do later in life. Theres still much for me to teach myself, then i'd have a better perspective to write from at least.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I completely agree about the mis-interpretation issue...very observant. I'm in no great rush either...maybe one day in the future...who knows? I kinda need to finish my doctorate first, I think...! I think you might surprise yourself at how useful what you have to say is though, especially to your peers.

Cait

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

your morning meditation link isnt working right, or the file is missing, and I am interested. Mornings are brutal, adjusting to the new frequency and sense of reality especially from comming out of a vivid night of dreaming, and I find the best thing you can do to adapt is to get your heart rate up, without that, i dont find even breathing to be very relaxing or synchronous.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hmmm....sorry about that...I got an error message too. I will u2u a mod in the morning about it...I'm way too tired just now. Thank you for letting me know.

Cait

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I use a hypnosis induction method of mediatation. Personally I find it alot easier to be hypnotized into a state of relaxation and then go from there.

I have a clip that is about 13 minutes long I listen to. By the time that clip is over my whole body is numb to any feeling and i'm wrapped up in my own thoughts, my full focus on whatever i'm thinking about.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is an old thread I stumbled across. I'm going to bump it for the new folks to see. I think it's a good thread. And also I'm posting so I can come back to this when I have more time.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join