It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is disclosure comming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hi everybody!

This is the first time i start a topic here on ATS, but when I heard this on the radio, the first thing that came to my mind was to share it with you.

I just sat and listened to the news on one of, if not the biggest, radiostations i Norway, and the reporter stated something like this:

" We have been hiding UFOs for 60 years.
Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell says that he, other astronauts and NASA have all known about extraterrestrials wisiting earth for over 60 years...."

There was a short report, but the reporter sounded completely serious and did not make it sound like a joke, like they tend to do with this topic.

Allthoug we in here have known this for a long time, I think it`s great that people who have no knowledge about this maybe start thinking about it. And I think its great that it is a astronaut that comes out with this, I think that gives it a lot more credibillity.

I know there has been alot more UFO news in the UK an USA lately, but here in Norway, those stories tend not to get in the media as much.

I just got so happy when I heard it, and really wanted to share it with you fellow believers in here! Thanks for your time.

( sorry about the bad spelling
)

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Disclosure has been happening since summer of '07. I don't even know how many shows Larry King has had dedicated to UFO's.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Former astronauts coming forward, including sixth man on the moon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MSM has been talking about UFOs steadily since last summer.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
dear ats viewers/members you will not get this disclosure wich you seek real soon instead you will get this crashed ufo wich can not be debunked in 2012 this mysterious debris will be found in a desert in california/nevada no one will be able to tell what the orginal shape of this large tangled object was/is but you will be able to tell it was not manufactured on this earth a group of people will stumble across it and document the debris and notify the authorities rather than the tabloids..... as a result to this the government wont be able to spin the debris into a nonexistence nor can be accused of trying to start a great story/fraud by those whom found the debris this great discovery will occur in conjunctionwith these series of untraceable signals that will definetly disrupt satellite transmissions /wireless communications all throughout the world by th end of 2012/early 2013 finally putting 2 and 2 together the real ufo search will begin.....would it suprise you if i told you ETS have been here for millions of years? calling as little as possible to themselves as possible? they are amongst our most brilliant researchers,space engineers,nuclear physicists,scientist,judges,teachers,and social reformers. they did collaborate greatly on the building og ancient egypt and also atlantis.....let me give you a little hint 1 was anobel prize winner and 2 of them are currentlyvalued employees of you gussed it nasa in about the year 2018 ets will be making our search for them simple they will begin outing themselves,safely and very sanely and in public in the united nation, scotland yard,camp david, and yes NASA because of our et brethern we will have a manned mission to mars in 2012 and also a lunar base in the late 2030s or 2040s wich will be a wildly popular tourist atttraction what fun times we are approaching friends.... and remember they will look a lot like us and the q is why because god created us in his image when it comes to the grays or greys asked them when they come forward thank you for reading i love you all brandon chavez

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
well if u ask me it ain't gonna happen soon. I don't think it wil happen as long the baby-boom generation is still around. I as a kid of the Boom-generation. Look at my parents and their friends and see they arent quite prepared for disclosure. As when u look at my generation people seem to be much more open for the possibility of alien life or tech.

Maybe its just my surrounding that is making me think this ,but as i see it people are just not aware of the changes that would come to us as a planet.

I could only imagine what those religious fanatics over the world would do if they are proven to not be the supirior creation of their god. (thinking of the pope when he hears the news on all channels an papers.
)

I hope i'm wrong but if it happens soon we all gonna get a pretty bizarre change in our lives. People will lose their faith. And trust me you don't won't a world where there is no so called supreme being to judge your deeds after dead. My guess is that alot of people are keeping a low profile in fear of God . Maybe then those people would do some pretty stupid things.

Just my opininion on the thread

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Well maybe they will disclose some of military craft they are building....but i doubt there will be an alien disclosure as there are no aliens...visiting us...i doubt it will be wham bam overnight...little tidbits will be released...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hi Anom3

I heard this also from the radio while I was working. I thought just the same thing that you did. Then I thought that i should write to ATS about this... But apparently you were quicker than me

Spartannic has a good point. This baby-boom-generation, as he/she calls them, is in my opinion slowing things and making things a bit more complicated... But that's only my opinion.

Anyways, good news! I hope we'll see and hear more of these!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Some day perhaps. Not in the near future. Not before 2012.

new topics

top topics

join