It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretnasaman, WHY THE SECRECY?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by secretnasaman

I am neither mean spirited or angry. I am most happy and fairly well contented. However, I am looking for the truth and have no time for those that play games.

You were asked to contact the owners or mods and verify that you are who you say you are. That is not an unreasonable request.

Do forgive me if I seemed mean to you. This is not a personal issue with me. I take the subject we are discussing most seriously.

If you have not done so already would you kindly contact the owners and verify your identity.

If you are indeed who you claim to be you will be an asset to the board. I will do all I can to assist you any way I can. I am sorry but I have lost all my sugar coating and am a tell it like it is person.

All I want is the truth. I will accept nothing less.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Thank you for your clarification. I was wrong and and I will do what you ask asap, re contacting ATS mgt., and will get "on board". I like ATS a lot and have read all the debates, research and discussions that has taken place on NASA and my work since I joined. I take this very,very seriously too. I'm learning! And I am now up to speed!
Martyn Stubbs

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I have contacted ATS mgt. and await there answer. Done! The latest NASA "news" is that they use human corpses to test the new R&D moon gear! Sounds creepy don't you think? I learn something new about NASA every day! They may have to send the corpses to the moon, as the Van Allen Radiation Belt must to taken into account, and it is still the great unknown. The DOD's "Project Argus", (in the 50's and again in the 1960's) that exploded nukes 300 miles up,.. is said to be early "tests" to see if they could blast through it! ....Martyn Stubbs

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It should be told that the idea for the NASA UFO archival release of very long sequences that I am preparing, came from a thread on ATS. A member wrote that he needed to see more NASA video for context and discovery. Unedited, like the "tether" footage..."What I wouldn't give to see the full sequence of the tether footage...". Another member wrote about everyone who holds out for money, and holds back very important UFO proof or who has hundreds of hrs etc. (like Dorathy Izzat and NASA researchers) is not credible, as this subject and its implications are just too important for the whole world, so they should just get on with it! For me that was the "trigger"that got me going on doing just that...release it all! So that's why I'm enjoying chatting here, as it is a break from this project which is in final preparations, technically! .........Martyn Stubbs

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Could a Mod or Owner please post what happened and why this poster was banned?

Leaving people in the dark like this just breeds rumors and division.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join