It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

every rich band and musician should do the same

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
george michael will be putting his next album on the internet for all to download for free, or donate to a charity by choice. personally, i wouldn't download his music even if it were legal, but his idea is great.

most of the musicians and bands whose music is now illegal to trade are so rich, they don't need the money made by record sales. i think all the rich ones should put their music up for free.

link

i'm a jackass, i forgot the link.

[Edited on 3-11-2004 by dunkleskates]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Its a good idea, but alot of artists and bands want to get as much money as possible even if they already are rich.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates
george michael will be putting his next album on the internet for all to download for free, or donate to a charity by choice. personally, i wouldn't download his music even if it were legal, but his idea is great.

most of the musicians and bands whose music is now illegal to trade are so rich, they don't need the money made by record sales. i think all the rich ones should put their music up for free.

link

i'm a jackass, i forgot the link.

[Edited on 3-11-2004 by dunkleskates]

This is a good way for unknown or not so popular bands to do but it has its draw backs like what if ppl who just keep downloading songs.

new topics

join