It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you new of a certain date that great floods and earthquakes would happen, what would you do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BrandonLevonisnomore

I'm wondering if someone should turn this post over to a law enforcement agency.
Branden said that someone was trying to kill him and then tonight this person signs on and uses the name "Branden is no more" sure sounds like Branden may have met with foul play.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

I just tried to start a thread about this but it was deemed to short but I am concerned

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
reply to post by BrandonLevonisnomore

I'm wondering if someone should turn this post over to a law enforcement agency.
Branden said that someone was trying to kill him and then tonight this person signs on and uses the name "Branden is no more" sure sounds like Branden may have met with foul play.

Yeah right

Judging by the track record of ATS posters its probably the same guy trying to be a funny guy. Thats why Ive sent an alert so the mods can check the IP addy

If its the same guy welcome to bansville

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by brandonLevon
[SNIP]

You do realise that if you were banned you wouldnt be able to post anything right?

Liar liar pants on fire

Mod Edit: Removed off topic quote. Please don't feed the trolls.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by brandonLevon

Well I guess that answers that... Happy trails to you Branden, may you find what you're looking for.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
T go back to the topic here, if you know there will be earthquakes and Tsunamis, then probably the best place to be would be on a boat, in the Ocean, where it's deepest, because there the Tsunami would be imperceptible.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Hi Brandon!

I would like to make a guess.

On July 22, 2009 there will be a total solar eclipse. I believe it is the 6th seal in the Bible that will signal the tribulation.

Knackers , I'll be in the UK and totally miss it , but I'l try to be out star gazing though as it'll be a new moon that night here .
Mind you I saw the one in August 99 when it past over the south coast.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by brandonLevon

I am guessing you can't make a single post without being way off topic, must be all that Brandon Levon hating, but you may want to consider a new hobby. 3 different accounts, over 20 posts and none have seen the light of day. So tell us why are you so upset?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

No worries. I don't think I can see it where I am either. I guess I'll have to wait and see. July looks like it's gonna be a crazy month. I think Obamas meeting with the Pope on the 10th as to make fresh doom for the people. Also keep all eyes on Israel and the settlement expansions and all the other stuff thats going on over there in Holyville.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I wouldn't do anything that is different from what I am currently doing. Knowing the date and time would not be all that important to me, as I am already as prepared as I can be.

What I would consider useful information would be location specific.

I wouldn't bother telling anyone that I know the day that something would happen. There are so many people crying wolf, that I am certain no one will believe the person with the real deal.

Maybe I would invite my favorite people over for a raging party for the date, but I wouldn't say why.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

There was an email going around concerning the Eclipse, it was saying that the gravitaional pull could potentially create a very large tsunami that would affect the (I think it said) gulf of Mexico area. Not sure if there is any credibility to an email that has been circulating but as for specific areas and the nature of the event I think this idea is worth consideration.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join